What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

Hello friend, in the beginning, for beginners, you must abide by the instructions of the forum and adhere to the principles and principles of the forum and not repeat topics to avoid the ban

• +3 1

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

We well come you here my friend.. You did a better choice by choosing this plate forum for earning and learning as well. Its so simple to posts here. Firstly you need to complete 100 posts which will be considered like trail for you that either you can do this work or not. If you can do this properly then you will assign a daily tasks on daily basis.. It will be of 20 posts per day. After it you will be paid. Thaanks 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, there are a lot of rules that you must abide by, the most important of which is to nullify the mistake that you made now, which is writing a topic that does not exceed 100 characters. Second, it must be a useful topic and speak definitely about cryptocurrencies and also beware of the copy and paste method because it is possible that it exposes you to the ban

To continue working on the cryptotalk forum to gain information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and to abide by the rules here and to give a reputation to the people who deserve it ...

• +1 1

Very important question my friend thanks .. I think there is a set of basic things that beginners should adhere to.. First, every newbie must comply with the laws stipulated by the site management and this is very important.. Second, research in order to acquire skills, reputation and experience and finally Third, not to offend other users

My friend, do not worry. It is not complicated. You just have to search carefully about the topic that you will publish about in order to be able to present something useful to everyone.

Hello dear friend, in order to be published correctly, you must pay attention to your English language, it must be sound and correct, use an easy and simple style, move away from ambiguity and difficult words, and search for publications of interest

• +1 1

Thank you my friends that I am also new to the encryption forum and I am learning and collecting information about how to work and earn in this field I hope to see more publications to teach us beginners how to move forward in this forum

• +3 1

First my friend you need to read the instructions of the forum thoroughly, and abide by,  
Then you should do 100 free posts ، 
Then start earning money by driving your  20 posts a day, but your comments must be eligible for the campaign to be calculated 
If your comment is not counted, you should post more comments 
You should not say to violate the rules because that would mean you to, because the forum is very strict about the rules, you should not copy and paste 
And you have to write in a simple, understandable and error-free way. 
Good luck to you my friend

Welcome to the forum, the advice that I want to give to beginners is to respect the forum rules to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions, then you should start in the for beginners section, secondly you have to write useful posts that contain simple vocabulary and an overlay, because many members use Translated because they cannot speak English. Third, work to give a good reputation to useful posts, because this will respond to you when you publish.

• +3 1

Be careful, be patient, be accurate, be creative, be attention, be motivative, and you will become one of the social members here, and become amazing in writing and reading.

Welcome to my friend and all beginners in this forum
First of all, I advise you to look at all the rules and regulations of the platform and understand them well.
Secondly, you must have sufficient knowledge about the world of crypto-currencies to write themes are compatible with the content area, useful for the rest of the members 
Good luck

Hello my fried

I will like to say and advice all the newbies that just join this great forum, to first of all go to the about section to know more about this platform and also to know the rules of this forum to avoid been ban. Then, I will also like to say that whenever you are posting here always make sure that it is related to crypto and also useful for other members to be able to benefit from what you are saying and if you are giving a comment, make sure that your words are not less than 100 character. Thanks 

First of all welcome in this forum. As a begginer I will advise you to gain knowledge first and after that post useful and important thing. Don't copy others post. Try to post in more than 100 words. 

Before posting any material, I recommended you to conduct research and develop insightful content. You should be forced to concentrate on your job. You will be blocked if you copy someone else's material. Continue to put in the effort.

Hello my friend and welcome to this forum, I think you should learn how to invest your money and how do your best in this forum . and also useful for other members to be able to benefit from what you are saying and if you are giving a comment, make sure that your words are not less than 100 character. Thanks 

• +1 1

Of course my friend,  I do that, and in every question of any newbie I try to explain the steps that they must take in order to be active member and to avoid banning when they pass any rule of the platform.

Welcome my friend, you must first read and nourish your brain with coding information well, to ensure the next steps in its optimal form, which is to publish articles free of grammatical errors, and of meaningful usefulness, gentle and not repeated, you should receive positive reactions only

• +3 1

l advise them be patient  and learning, you should first read the rules as much as possible and understand them properly and commitment to dissemination of 100 publications as soon as they would have started publications paid also to search for new themes for business deployment to get a good reputation and good luck to everyone

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum I advise you to read the laws and abide by them and write in a clear language free of errors, as you must avoid repetition in the topics and that each post is more than 100 characters

• +2 1

It is important to document yourself on the subject of Cryptocurrencies as it allows you to have more knowledge and avoid making mistakes on the go.

Thank you, dear friend, for this beautiful and useful compliment, and as a novice in the encryption platform, according to my humble experience, I want to express my opinion and give advice, and the most important of which is the need to adhere to the laws and guidelines laid down in this platform and to work hard and persevere in positive participation to gain a good reputation from the elderly and thank you my dear friends

My first piece of advice to new traders is to never starting trading until you have thoroughly researched the market. Never stop learning new things. Whitepapers on coins should be studied (information about their projects). Follow the news and feedback from the coin's teams. Examine their maximum coin numbers as well as the number of coins that have been circulating. In addition, I recommend that newcomers conduct market research and study the market first. Never begin futures or margin trading without first gaining experience.

You should strive to search for useful content for members and the forum, and avoid copying and pasting, and it does not come with vulgar or repetitive content. I believe that premium content is more useful, and good luck, my friend. 

welcome
You can post within the forum easily
You only have to apply the simple terms and conditions
To avoid banning your account and stay among the reputable members

• +5 1