What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

On 22/12/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Welcome my friend I advice to new members to be patient don't waste time and don't makes shortcuts do your work with honesty and according to the rules of the forum that they will successfully be winners at the end.

The most important advice for beginners is to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Read the rules before creating posts on cryptotalk. Never make money your priority, your priority should be getting knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

1. Read rules on forums and follow them strictly.

2. Make sure to read before posting to reduce same post posting again and again.

3. Take some advice from the Professionals.

4. Do your proper homework (research) before posting.

5. Be specific on topic so the readers dont have to struggle trying to understand what you want to type.

I am also a beginners of this forum. But as a beginner I have learned many things. I will advice my junior you all have to read all forum rules very carefully. It wll help you a lot to know this forum. 

All begginers should read the rules and regulations of this forum first.Never ever copy paste from other's content. If you want to succeed you want to work hard.There is no shortcuts to success. Time management is the most important thing in this platform . You must spend atleast 3 hours per day in this forum 

First you need to complete your 100 posts, and this depends on the number of days you finish your work, and after obtaining the membership you have to work for 7 days, then you can get your payment, try to complete all the usual tasks, to get the maximum money.
And try to work hard, good luck, may God reward you 

The advice here is both for beginners and also for the old member s we all should try to follow the rules and regulations that is guiding the site for us to be successful in the forum 

Hi dear, my advice for is to work hard in this site, and follow the rules and regulations of the platform, you have to complete your 💯 post, after that you will do your 20 post per day which would be useful and helpful, and don't try to do copy and paste so that to won't be banned, you just have to learn and earn in this platform

On 12/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

If you want to write good and useful posts, you should follow some steps. 

1. First of all you should learn about the crypto currency and crypto trading from the YouTube or the posts and comments of this forum. 

2. You should increase your knowledge everyday about the crypto world and try to create good and useful topic related 

3. Your posts should be contained more than 100 characters. 

4. Try to give useful and helpful information and advice in the posts. 

5. Try to create new and latest topic, so you should know much about the crypto world. 

Well I will first welcome them then advice the beginners that once they joined this forum they should kindly follow the rules and regulations,they should avoid plagiarism,they should make their first priority in this forum to be on learning because they can easily apply that knowledge on creating useful topics and posts.

I would say that all new users can give and I really do not need to recommend it because the most important thing to do is to read the rules first to see what you should and should not do and then you can start posting more information.  But my advice is to just follow the rules strictly so as not to compromise, make sure that Toy does not violate any of the rules and regulations of this forum guiding and make sure your PSE is always in the right direction when you see something.  If you can't, don't try to comment on Beechus when you did that it will lead you to success in this great forum.

Hi, welcome my friend. I haven't worked on this forum for a long time, but as long as I've worked on this forum, I've learned new things. Hopefully one day you too will become proficient at working here. I would also like to give you some advice. You must be polite to everyone while working here. When you go to a reply, do not speak directly against it. If you have any questions about that, ask politely.Also, try not to talk about anything outside of the topic. Because, if you talk outside the topic, your post will not be considered useful. So always try to post informative and efficiently. So that they help other members and your post is also counted as paid post. Thank you dear. Best of luck!

On 12/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Those who are new to join should read all the rules of this site as soon as they join this site, they will get an idea about this site.Each section has different rules so if they follow the rules then they will have no problem working in the future.

• +1 1

Hello my dear welcome in this forum. My advice for biginner first of all follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and your post not less than hundred character and don't break the rules and workhard in this forum because hardwork to get best achievement in this forum..

Welcome to this greatful forum. I advise you to become sincere with your work. This thing make you a hounr able member of this forum. You can also increase your payment and when you gain some experience about this forum you also do investment and make profit. 

My dear i advice you some thing 

Please frist complete 100 useful comments

Secondaly post 20 usefull on daily basis  post in a waek

Please avoid to copy the other comments otherwise you will gett warning points

If you get 2-3 warning points then your account will be banned

And I request all the users and members, please do not create a violation in the forum and make your posts unique and creative. Apart from this, it is a family meeting platform, so here we should share the problem of each other and also take out their solution. 

The counsel i will donate to fledglings is they ought to take it moderate and relentless to attain in this gathering. Most tenderfoots as after gaining alone after joining this gathering and this has made them to disregard there are rules administering this gathering. Too, i will exhortation the fledglings they have information on any coin they need to contribute since not each venture gives profit.

Welcome my friend, I would like to advise you that if you want to survive here for a long time, then you should have to read first all the rules of the forum and must follow them. Any violation of the rule can be caused of getting banned from Cryptotalk and ruin all your work hard. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My dear friend there are many  advice for the new user or beginner's  of this page. Such as. 

1:please my new friend try to complete  your first opportunity  of 100posts .

2:And please do not copy others posts  because this may cause of your ban.

3:Try to create useful posts in simple words. 

Follow the rules and regulations and don't copy and paste other people's post. Always research and create new topics that will be beneficial for the platform, let your post be informative and useful.and make sure your words are more than 100 character 

On 12/22/2020 at 10:33 AM, Malik Ayaz said:

Still newbie promise would spend time and read the rules and guidance of the forum carefully. Read the topics about Cryptocurrencies and use google for deep dive in Cryptocurrencies and come back and work to write well which contains good delivery of your idea 

I suggested to you that you must read rules and regulations about this platform so that you don't make any wrong post be careful posting wrong and useless post. Then you can completed your first 100 post as fast as you can. After completing this 100 post you can make maximum 20 post per day and take care of it that your post are useful and informative which people get benefit and experience. If your post are better then you give better reputation this platform is beneficial for us we can earn good money. we get a a lot of knowledge about crypto talk.

• Useful or interesting 1

We need to give great direction to others as we have respect for other people.  I will give you the main instructions that you should realize every last bit of the day and follow properly.You may find it difficult at first, but you will never give up.  Go and work hard which is the only medicine for success I think so go and work but God will give you what you need.

First of all the best way is determined by your work. If you determined by your work one you will get success ,if you lose heart then it is not possible to earn money . Second is the best experience, you should keep good post and continue your work.