What crypto do you recommend buying in the future? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What crypto do you recommend buying in the future?

We are in extremely changed digital world. On the basis of present situation i would like to say bitcoin is more better for your needs. Because it is the only one that have high price value money in the world.that the power of bitcoin.

If you analyze market there are many currencies going up but "Bitcoin" and "etherem" they are going straight up as bitcoin is expensive so it is good to invest in etherem. There is doge coin too and its market is also shooting. so i suggest you to analyze the market carefully and invest on currency but not to expensive one invest on average currency it will be a less risk of loosing much money.

Dude, no doubt the best crypto will not stop being bitcoin, just if you are going to buy it in the future do it at low prices, after this big rise passes look for a big bitcoin pullback so you can look for better buys.

The best currency of the present and the future is undoubtedly Bitcoin is a very reliable currency to invest, another currency that is having a great increase in its value is ethereum and is expected to leave large profits in the long term, and another smaller currency but with a great future is the solana currency, you could include it in your portfolio. 

• +2 1

Dear fellow according to my idea i think that the best coin for buying is the Bitcoin because it has a great demand in the near future and it is the powerful currency in all over the world and you should buy the Bitcoin when it's price fell down and then sell it when it's price becomes high so in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it.

Welcome, my friend, of course, the Bitcoin currency is one of the most powerful currencies because its price is very high, and it is the currency of circulation and has great importance in the world. I expect it to have a great future.

On 12/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, bra231997 said:

What cryptocurrency do you recommend buying in the future? I am interested in knowing your points of view, I think the best is bitcoin, but what others have a good future?

I think in the future all crypto curriences value increase . Because many countries accepted this and in future other countries will be accept this. Spacialy bitcoin is the most popular currency in all world. If you want invest in crypto currency I will recommend you invest in bitcoin because it's trading volume is very high you can get good profit.

Dear partner, crypto is a very popular currency nowadays.  Whose demand and price level is constantly increasing.  Many countries around the world are enjoying the benefits of its widespread use.  I think, since the price level of the coin increases in the future if you buy and hold the coin.  It is possible to make a good profit by selling when the price goes up.  And it is possible to profit easily by trading and investing in crypto.

I agree with your guys because meaning investment that can give you money but cryptocurreny is the good investment that iff you make BTC there been some one that go buy for you

I agree with your guys because meaning investment that can give you money but cryptocurreny is the good investment that iff you make BTC there been some one that go buy for you

I would advise you to invest a huge amount on bitcoin in future too. Because Bitcoin is such a cryptocurrency with very fast fluctuations in price, which is very likely to cause profit or loss for you very soon. As I still consider it better to invest on bitcoin, in this way I will understand investing in bitcoin in future also better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As we know that crypto currencies are the future. So there will be lot of crypto currencies in near future and no doubt bitcoin is the most valuable now a days, there must be other currencies lik ethereum and litcoin etc. But there is another crypto most popular yet have not become valuable which is Pi. So let's wait and see for the future. 

Pricey companion, crypto is a very popular foreign money nowadays.  Whose call for and charge stage is constantly increasing.  Many nations round the arena are taking part in the advantages of its widespread use.  I assume, for the reason that price stage of the coin will increase in the future in case you buy and maintain the coin.  It's miles feasible to make a good income by way of promoting while the fee is going up.  And it is viable to profit easily via buying and selling and investing in crypto.

Your suggestion are accepted, bitcoin is among the top 10 popular coin which is very easy and simple in time of making transaction, and if we look up nowadays you see that bitcoin are use all over the world, 

Yes my mate! Cryptocurrency is very much profitable and valueable. You must buy bitcoin by crypto currency. Bitcoin is safe currency and of very much demand because of it high demand in crypto market. Eth is on second option. Try to spend your cryptocurrency in right path. Must get knowledge before investing anywhere.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you in your choice, because Bitcoin is the best currency among all currencies at the present time because its price is high in the market and the demand for it is increasing so it is the best

Hello my friend, thank you for your post and your important question, in fact, in my personal opinion, the future currency will be Bitcoin because it has enjoyed great popularity in the recent period, and as the first electronic cryptocurrency, it is the most expensive currency and was and is still at the top of the throne of cryptocurrencies as it crossed the barrier of 35 thousand dollars and therefore It is the currency that made the most fortunes for investors in it since the beginning

The future is here if we can do something good for any reason then here we can increase the mention of some good knowledge on many important things. Hopefully those who do this in this forum can gain some good knowledge here.  Only then can they do a lot of things very easily

Yes my friend I'm agree with you. Bitcoin is base of earning and learning purposes. Bitcoin price is very high all over the world. But we need more knowledge and experience about this because we are giving more time than others.

For me, my friend Al-Ghozi, I recommend the central currency bitcoin, which is the central currency for all the businesses in the digital network of cryptocurrencies, I think it has all the future and thank you.

The future will of bitcoin because it has very good  market trend now a days.So we can say that bitcoin wil gain a lots of reputation .We should learn  its rules and trading because it will better for future .

I used to recommend dogecoin to everyone before. Nobody believed me. Dogecoin was used only because they charge low transaction fees while trading. Now it has increased in value by 600%. I think dogecoin will continue to rise. Elon Musk also has an impact on this rise. That's why I recommend dogecoin.

I think the first coin in every wallet should be bitcoin, in my case I don't know many cryptocurrencies yet but as I get to know this forum I can buy some cryptocurrencies, I have heard a lot about cardano, litecoin and ethereun coins.

• +1 1

There's no question in saying .., Bitcoin is the cash of the reality it'll have a superb future, where clients get benefit by that cash well, which implies Bitcoin is the show and inevitable destiny of the world, which has uncommon potential within the trade segments, especially people oversee it without a doubt..and it is having alot of qualities ..the administrations bitcoin give is best of all ..it is exceptionally convienent and great to be utilized ..

• +2 1

My friend I am the founder of the Mercedes and I have a wish to buy the Mercedes with the the cryptocurrency and that's why I am here to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and one day I will be e successful to get the Mercedes with the cryptocurrency