How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk

When some posts will give me some idea! For posting then it could be inspiration to me for posting in cryptotalk and I use to learn so many knowledge from their then it will be more benefit for me.

To be inspired to write a topic they must be very happy and very well focused on the topic, what I do to be inspired, I start to think that my topic will help many people learn to use cryptocurrencies and that I am helping them in their learning that.  is what inspires me to write many songs.

• +2 1

Amazing post your post is really a lesson for newbies on this platform. Actually this platform gives us much more knowledge and experiences about investing and earning money when someone post a topic and others comments on it. 

On 12/20/2020 at 9:39 PM, Pereira said:

The inspiration to write is fundamental in the forum and I can say that there are times in the day an idea comes to me and you have to take advantage of it to write, to have a great reputation in the forum you have to have good ideas and be very original, put into practice what I tell you, at any time of the day that you get an idea to write, take advantage of it and enter the forum, write everything you think and you will see that every day more ideas will come to you, gaining a lot of fame in the forum and growing every time rank.

I hope they work and grow in the forum, success will come soon.

yes I agree with you that this platform is providing you an opportunity to express your critical thoughts and ideas and in the form of your words.other people when share them and like your ideas by giving your positive response is that it would be an inspiration for themselves and for you also to make more unique contents.

I am very grateful for those words, and if it is true, when inspiration arrives we must capture it in our publications, I really like to write the thoughts I have with my words, many times I also have to investigate to give an answer, but I do everything with my own words, I would like to grow within the forum and that everyone appreciates what I say, blessings for you my friend.

Excellent, my friend, indeed, because those who reach the stage of inspiration in thinking will be among those who have worked hard and persevered in collecting information and reading ideas through posts and exchanging opinions, so that he has good mental faculties, so he devotes the idea of the topic at any time on a solid basis and translates into the stage of successful work

Cryptotalk is a multiple knowledge base forum site. This is new explore for earning. If you want to earn from your home then this site will give you that example. So it’s a great motivational site for all of us.

I read posts by others on the forum. That way I get inspired. I read articles from many sites on the Internet. I watch various videos. I increase my skill. It is more comfortable when sharing a post.

If you work here properly than you should gaim more experience  to work here and how to earn here so if you want to create a big amount of money and at the same time you also want to learning than this is the best and good place so work here continuously for your good place in this forum work hard as much as you can and create a inspiration for juniors.

• +1 1

All the time when I'm a long time 8n the forum the inspiration is lost after a few minutes but when I read other useful post I see that the inspiration is come with many ideas and I can talk more ,but only the useful post who can turn on the inspiration 

I agree with you that the seriousness of work and perseverance in our goal will lead us to success and profit

We need to know something good about how to inspire Cryptotal, so if we can do something good here, we can get it. Hopefully when we know something good about this, we can know something good, because if we can do something good here, here

This is the goal of the forum. It may recede after most publications become unimportant or repetitive. Don't like anyone. You get bored of reading the same publication every time. And you don't know what to do in order to give your opinion differently every time. We have to change our publications and what we offer. Because the forum is talking about encryption.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes the forum is all about to share your ideas , knowledge and experience relevant to the World of cryptocurrency so Don't waste any time and don't shy to create a topic to share your views and thinking on a particular topic as you are free to do so under the rules and regulations of the forum.As far asyou follow the rules you don't need to worry about anything just come and share your feelings.

You can gain inspiration from your dreams you want to achieve someday. If your dreams requires more money to achieve, then always work hard in this forum so that you can always gain more money.

Yes you are right and this will be also good for the reader and writer. Because reader get a useful content to read and improve himself and it also affect writer because he/she get good reputation through his useful content. And his reputation and also earning will be increased due to that usefull post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/20/2020 at 5:39 PM, Pereira said:

The inspiration to write is fundamental in the forum and I can say that there are times in the day an idea comes to me and you have to take advantage of it to write, to have a great reputation in the forum you have to have good ideas and be very original, put into practice what I tell you, at any time of the day that you get an idea to write, take advantage of it and enter the forum, write everything you think and you will see that every day more ideas will come to you, gaining a lot of fame in the forum and growing every time rank.

Thanks friend for the insight about how to make interesting post, the inspiration to write as you have pointed out is an essential factor, however I also recommend adequate preparations through relevant research is important too.

This forum is also about getting inspired. You can get inspiration from other posts. You can learn from these posts and you can also inspire others by making good and useful content.

@Pereirahey dear it's a good thing to motivate or inspire each other on the fourm so that we can do more work hard and focus on learning and doing useful post for this we should share our experiences so that we learn we should tell our profits to others and uses or benefits 

To be able to post useful and interesting crypto information you must be good in making research. Crypto field is vast and profitable the more you learn the more you may be closer to opportunities and success. Give the best post to be making good amount and numerous reputations

@Pereira Dear absolutely you are right and your thoughts, we can get inspiration from each others ideas,posts,topics therefore we should read each and every post about desire think or questions so don't forget to read completely first then post on it.

Inspiration comes from crypto talk through gaining a better reputations and for you to get a reputation you need to comment on a better topic an make sire your comments are useful 

Thank you friend. Your post is inspirational.  Everybody should learn from crypto talk. Newbie can post here  and I think every newbie should make post. It will help him to grow up cause everybody is helpful in this forum.

Excellent post colleague, I agree with you we should always take advantage of those moments in which we are a little more inspired to make good posts, it is also true that there are times that we are a little listless but that does not prevent us from doing our work well here

You are right with this mate. Its a good thinking and also a good inspiration from you mate. We must take the advantage of when we are inspired that we have any idea on way to contributing to the forum by coming to the forum and create a topic to express that idea for members to learn.