About changing username - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayona

About changing username

Yes you are right as a beginner in this forum icon change my username or account setting but I do not know if Jenny your account name on the Youbit platform will lead to changing your name in The forum I just read this topic and learned from it

My dear friend it is not possible to change your name in here ,

because it's same name that you have on Yobit platform , also here on this forum we don't care about the name , we care only about the work you do here , it must be applied to the rules of the forum and must be helpful to this forum and the members ( good informations and experiences )

• +3 1

What you should focus about is not your username but how to make good contents. The username is not important and adds up no value to the forum but your content on the other hand is very essential which is why you should put more effort into that.

Why would you need to change your name, and what about your Yobit account?
In my opinion, there is no need to change it, we are here to learn, and I do not think we can change our names because of Yobit.

• +1 1

I think that this option is not given by this foram because yiu have to choose your username only once while you are making your account at the crypto talk org. Hope for the better thanks.

We cannot change the username here, as the name we have chosen has also linked it to the yopit platform, and if we change it, an error will occur and you will not receive the coins in exchange for your work.
Therefore, those in charge of developing the site did not put this option in order to avoid errors that will occur and it is in our interest to receive payments for the work we do.

• +2 1

Hi everyone to know that how well as earn money online by sharing news and information here. It's best for everyone to know about the forum with daily 20 posts.

Dear,there are no option to change the username so if we change the username then we type the support  button  but i can't  see yet any option  there so it is impossible  to change the username. 

• +2 1

No dear mate we cannot use our user name because it is based on our account and if we change so it can be banned by the forum.

Well my friend, sorry for telling you that ... but we can never change the name.
Also it is not possible for another member to have his name identical to another member, this will cause some confusion.
So changing the username from time to time may create some problems so we find that the forum has rules  Strict about this

Well, i don't have any idea if you can change your username in this forum sir, kindly ask the moderators or read the guidelines in this forum to know more on the features of this forum.

It is a really important question, I had never thought of changing my profile name.I don't think this is possible. There is no option to change the username according to my knowledge. The name you used when you registered in the forum will continue for the first time

• +2 1

I have no idea  about such topic you shared.  But by reading few comments,  I gained some knowledge about cryptotalk.  It is unique and interesting topic .   We can learn something new  at this platform.  Thank you

I previously searched for how to change the name on this platform and did not reach a solution. I do not think that you can change it only once. This is because it is associated with the same account and name on the Ubayt platform. And because members know you by the initial name and it may be difficult for them to recognize you when  Replace your name, so I advise everyone to be careful not to write their names because they will not be able to change it if they make a mistake in doing so.

• +2 1

Hello mate, I hope you are doing well, I am also a new member in the cryptotalk platform but I never try this I joined because I don't know how to do that, but don't think this is allowed in the cryptotalk platform, this is my thought on this particular article.

Thank you, dear friend, for your valuable participation. I believe we cannot change our name again.  We create an account with our username and keep it unchanged because this is against the rules of the forum, I think.

No, my friend, you cannot change your name here in the forum. I have entered your name, and this is fixed here
You cannot change a name at all. I chose a name for you, as this is constant in your work
My friend, this is inevitable for you, I think

• +2 1

On 12/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, Nayona said:

Hey cryptotalkers. 

I am a newbie at this platform. I have read all the rules but i have a confusion in a matter. 

Can we change our username at here? If we can what is the process. I cannot find it in anywhere. I hope seniors will help me and all the newbies and consider our little mistakes.            

Dear I don't know about it and I never think about it I think  you can't change your username because I have see all the setting and there is no option like this through which we can change our user name and I think  you should not also think about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Abeera said:

Dear I don't know about it and I never think about it I think  you can't change your username because I have see all the setting and there is no option like this through which we can change our user name and I think  you should not also think about it.

Yeah their is no option for changing our user name on this forum, their are option for changing email and passwords but no option for name changing, and this have its own reason, i have been looking it for some long time but yeah no we can't change it.

@Nayona dear we can't change username once we have created it for first time . This option is not available on this forum because this a legit forum and if someone continue to change its username repeatedly them it creates ambiguity about this forum that's why they did not give us such option which is present in other social media forums.

I think beginners dont have the option of changing their username . Amd why we need it. Going with the previous name is easier and more preferable . Well, its a really good question . Its been in my mind too.

Dear friend, you are welcome
I do not think that you can change the name of your account because there is no rule explaining how to modify the name and I also think that this violates the rules of the forum, my friend advised you to be slow to write your name correctly before creating the account

Unfortunately you can not change your user name on crypto talk.Once you write your name it's remain as your user name .So do not waste your time to change your user name 

• +3 1

No, my friend, you cannot change your name ... and do not try to not be officially authorized by the site..so that no problem or errors occur in your account here and on Yobit .. But in any case, your name is beautiful, my dear

As a newbie, I do not know if you can change your username, but I do
Each user has its own IP and you cannot change it

• +4 1