Why we use flash VPN to open Crypto talk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Why we use flash VPN to open Crypto talk

In fact, I do not have information on this topic, I advise you not to risk entering into any field regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them without making sure of full knowledge about it to avoid loss and obtain profit and abundant money

• +2 1

You can open the forum without opening vpn 
Unless you're in a country banned from the forum 
Unlocking a vpn while on the forum can lead to deactivation of your account 
So you better be careful.

Commonly VPN is used to hide ip address.and try to unlock websites. Different people use flash VPN for different purposes . But I don't use it yet. 

Dear Friend
Thank you for your question. I think we are here in a respectable forum, which is global. Certainly, we regret the ban for some countries, but I think that it is because they have committed fraud or illegal actions.
So we're fine here
I wish you good luck

Dear friends, using VPN in Cryptotalk forum is forbidden.  Many countries around the world have banned cryptocurrency forums.  Prohibited for them so many are illegally posting to the Cryptotalk forum using VPN.  But the cryptocurrency forum authorities are very aware they are managing everything with awareness.

You can log in to Crypto without needing to use a VPN
But if you want there are many programs that can help you with super vpn or hot spot shaield.

Dear friend,  thank you so much for sharing valuable topic . That question was also in my mind. But I think VPN is important because,  in some countries cryptotalk has no license or other issue to hide our IP address.  

• +2 1

We use can because in some countries crypto has no license  or oyger issue to hide our up address.thhats not a big deal many of bpm is good for this job. You not need to worry to use vpn it is a simple thing and it's uses was all.gpod.

Hello my friend

I don't have a problem opening the site even though I don't use the vbn

I think there is a problem with your site that may require a proxy other than this

It is not necessary to use a VPN in order to access the forum, if you are having problems accessing the forum without running the VPN, I advise you to contact the forum support team to find a solution to this problem

• +4 1

Not just VPN is necessary for opening crypto talk. But many people use VPN to open crypto talk because it hides their IP address and they are using it through a banned county. There are many VPN except flash vpn.

Countries that are banned from working in this forum. This forum does not give people there a chance to work and make money. The people of the banned country have to use VPN to work in this forum. But this is deception.

I have no idea what you are talking about, what I know is that you can not use VPN to open cryptotalk, it is not allowed and they would detect and block you, There is no such requirement to use flash VPN to open cryptotalk.

In fact, I do not have experience with this yet, but I think that Vpn is used to enter the forum and hides our IP address, but for my part, I do not have any difficulty logging in from the browser

You don't have to worry about using vpn because in some countries there are no licenses,

There is information that it is against the rules for you to use a disabled proxy program because it is changing your location and this is considered fraud

On 12/19/2020 at 7:33 AM, Mehmood893 said:

My question is that why this is necessary use of flash VPN to open Crypto talk.

Why we can use this,what's benefits is there .

Is any other VPN to open cryptotalk.org. 

Give your opinion thank you

Dear I think in your country cryptocurrency is band that's why you are using VPN because VPN is used to hide your IP address and it is also against the rule and you are also banned from this forum I think this is the reason that you are using VPN.

• +2 1

You may not need to be concerned about using a VPN because certain countries do not require licences.

There is knowledge that using a disabled proxy software is against the rules because it changes your position, which is called fraud.

I've never heard of that friend, and I can access cryptotalk and yobit normally without the use of a flash VPN. Maybe it's a long way because some countries have laws or something similar. We must be careful when using these tools because we risk losing our accounts and never being able to regain them.

If you understand the work of vpn, then you definitely know that many people use it to hide their location, especially as we know that many countries are banned from cryptocurrecy, so they hide there location so that they can work in this forum.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:33 AM, Mehmood893 said:

My question is that why this is necessary use of flash VPN to open Crypto talk.

Why we can use this,what's benefits is there .

Is any other VPN to open cryptotalk.org. 

Give your opinion thank you

why are you saying thats its necessary to use flash VPN in order to open cryptotalk? there is no use of VPN on cryptotalk but if its necessary for you to use VPN that's means your country there have restrictions to access the cryptotalk campaign and thats why using VPN to cheat country.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

A few of the clients utilized Vpn to cover up their ip address and to create fake nation area and This platform is incapable to allow installment in a few nations like PH.Pk.Ng etc.

Surely they do it to cover the location of the country due to the prohibition that some countries have and to enter the forum they violate the prescribed laws in the Cryptotalk community.

• +1 1

Using vpn for this forum is against the rules of this platform.You should be aware of rules and regulations.Because crypto talk have already ban such countries and don't give them earning.So stop do cheating with with this platform work perfectly.

Hello friend, in fact, I have not heard about this before and I don't think vbn has anything to do with opening cryptoTalk, but I think there are some people in the restricted countries who might use it to be able to work or people who want to work with two accounts at the same address might use it IP to mislead and this is completely wrong and will eventually lead to the ban, I wish everyone luck.

My dear friend vpn is used in countries where cryptotalk has been banned to change the network's ip of the country, as it is sometimes used in fraud, and all this is illegal and contrary to the rules of the forum and causes the ban.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.