For the new rookies - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

For the new rookies

If a new members come in the forum the first thing to consider is the guidelines such as the rules and regulations that will help  members to discharge duties perfectly and get earning.

Since I joined this platform, knowledge has been my first and foremost goal. I want to learn everything important about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrency updates. This requires full adherence to the rules of the forum and the publication of qualitative and distinctive posts. It also requires patience and a strong will and determination to make you capable.  To bear mistakes and not to stop them. You have to enhance your self-confidence and believe in your abilities that you will achieve your goals from this forum

My friend nice post . This post give motivation to all new comers. Yes dear your right it is bit difficult to complete first hundred post but as the time spend it is easy for us to work on this forum. We never give up no matter if you fail at your first attempt keep trying again and working hard you will be successful.

My friend, I am a beginner and I think this site is great for gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies and learning to trade, not just profit
I think we should pay more attention to the forum and allocate more time to work on it

In fact, even passing the stage of 100 posts was not difficult, things went smoothly because I was during it and through the topics I read to comment on, I was learning a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies. My goal is not only to make money, but to know everything about these currencies that the future of our world will devote to. Apparently

Friend, this advice that you are giving to those who have just entered and have to do the 100 posts is very good because with this topic that you have done that you are giving this advice to those people to follow it is something very good and you also have all The reason why this is a new and totally different world and that they will find information or data that they did not have before or never would have found.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to all your junior members. You should carefully read the forum’s rules and adhere to them and also end the first 100 free posts and then start with 20 daily posts to get money seven days after you did this and also publish everything useful about cryptocurrencies.  And to adhere to the values in which it shares, and of course the English language must be well-known. Thank you very much

Thank you, my dear friend, for this useful post for new beginners. I am a new user and beginner in the encrypted currency forum and I learn daily from old and new and thank everyone

This is good and well write up, I hope this will be of a kind of motivation to the newbies, you have to stay focus and remember what makes you join the forum in the first instance, truly the first 100 post is not easy and tough however that is to prepare you and get you familiar with how the platform Function, am sure before the completion of the fort 100 post, the experience will have been developing gradually.

• +1 1

Depends on the member motives or determination for joining the forum. Knowing the fact that anything worth of having is worth of working for. As beginner focus on learning more about crypto currency not over greediness for earning money

CryptoTalk is one of the best sites that provide people with information about cryptocurrencies in an interactive and easy way . We should not work on this site for money rather we should learn knowledge. In my opinion, knowkedge is more important than money. One day money finished but knowledge gives us benefit in every stage of life. 

This is true, my friend, everyone should follow up and increase experience here in the forum, when we learn more and hear more for the elderly, we will increase our experience in cryptocurrencies. 

We're really going to get bored during the first period, and I think if we don't have a passion for follow-up, we're going to back off and fail, so my friends, don't think these comments It's an imposition on you to finish it. on the contrary, it's your chance to prove your abilities. 

Yes, being here gives us a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of investment, trading and the world of cryptography, and we gain more and more information and new and different ideas by reading the topics presented here and taking advantage of the experiences of others and knowing everything related to cryptocurrencies to achieve great goals And build a better future

as a new member on this kind of platform you have to post good and keep on working and you will able to make money on this platform.

• +1 1

As beginners who just joined the forum we do have to complete 100 posts, completing the first 100 posts is difficult, but if we want to learn about cryptography and cryptocurrency it will be easy to do. After that your mentality should be formed and determine your long-term goals, whether to enter into trades and expand your portfolio and you will see your own success.

• +4 1

In fact, I am a beginner here and I joined this wonderful forum at the beginning in order to get a huge amount of information about encrypted and digital currencies and I am now increasing my experience every day by gaining a lot of different information and knowledge about currencies as I benefit from the publications of ancient members and adults The age and distinguished people who give us many ideas in this forum and I aspire to become an expert here and work to help all members, especially beginners

• +4 1

This is right my friend. We always have to work hard and address boredom and difficulties in order to reach our goals. Work needs a lot of patience

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Of course this information is very important to you beginner in this forum this information will help him to succeed in this forum and stay long in this forum. I have joined this forum so that I can gain knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing and also I can earn money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

To be honest, when I entered the forum, I just wanted to earn money since I had lost my job but then over time I realized that here not only do you earn money but you can also learn many more things and this has helped me both in studies and In life itself, that is why I always advise you to explore the cryptographic world as it will help you to be better in everything you want.

Hello friends.Cryptocurrencies is the most beautiful thing there is, go ahead, achieve your goals, if you came to this forum it is for something do not see this forum as just a site to generate income, see it as the best free cryptographic school and also stop you why you study, if you came here improve your mentality and place yourself Short, medium and long-term goals, while you are fulfilling them, set new goals for yourself, you will see the results in a short time, be great and successful.thanks for read my comment

you are right making money here in this photo is not all about octane if you get knowledge and experience from here than it will be for good and for your personal life so keep hard-working for learning and knowledge for both 

Best of luck for everyone

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform for software I want to tell you that to all of you dear members I hope you all are doing a great job that I am totally agree with you about that first hundred posts are very difficult for beginners and newbies but there check in if they can do that they will be easy for next time

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. Your article appeals to me. This forum is where I came to learn. I've heard a lot about cryptocurrencies and want to learn more. A newbie should adhere to the forum's rules and regulations and function in accordance with them. This forum should be beneficial to all.

I am grateful to be a member of this wonderful forum, we should appreciate whoever teaches us for free and gives us opportunities to generate income, right? This forum gives us rights, as if it were a state that gives rights to its people