Environment of cryptotalk - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

In fact, my dear, why take a break? All we do is work on the Internet without physical effort, and I do not think there is any need to take a break. I say my friend that it is normal if I leave the forum and come back again.  

• +2 1

Certainly, this will not affect your previous payments, but the day you stop publishing, you will not get any money, as if you are taking a leave without pay, and you can return to work in the forum at any time you want.

• +2 1

No brother it will not effect our account but we will not be payed for those days that we didn't work. Otherwise we can take break anytime. But my opinion is we should take break if we don't have any important works. Because this can make us lazy and after some days our mind can demand more break from this forum. 

The special thing about this forum web is that there is no restriction to work here. Here we can work on our own and take a break whenever we want. This is a great forum. It only takes two hours a day to publish twenty posts. So we should not take a break.

It is useful to take a break from work to entertain yourself. There is no objection to taking some relief from working in the forum, but you will not get profits when you stop working

The environment of the crypto is very good, because of its environment, a lot of people work here peacefully, and all of them are very satisfied and with all there is too much hardworking .

My friend is a recent crypto and the environment in it is a purely educational environment with everything related to cryptocurrencies in general. The forum is an educational forum par excellence, and I highly recommend it because it is a forum that teaches us everything related to cryptocurrencies and gives us good earnings so that we enter strongly in the field of cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

• +3 1

Hi dear you are right many people enjoy it for the learning and chatting to the other people. That is good to conversation to one another at the any topic and earn the money from it.

Yes, of course, you can always return and complete your learning and work in the forum after taking a break.after that You must return and read the new publications to obtain the latest news.

• +1 1

actually in the crypto talk form we are working from the comfort of our house that means we can do whatever we want with working on this forum

my friend I want to tell you that about that environment cryptotalk the environment of this forum is very good father big members because this forum is provided for knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about that cryptography

• +3 1

For me this forum and it's environment is out standing it help me alot in learning .I feel safe on this forum . people have just concerned with their self no one interfare .it's good and safe forum .

The cryptotalk forum and its environment is really very good and also full calm and peace where you can share or express your ideas . a great platform to discuss the new ideas and also the platform to discuss the histroy of coins.

Your topic is very good and interesting. The environment of cryptotalk is very friendly and joyfully. You can earn money and get a lot of knowledge and fun on this forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This forum gave you a lot of knowledge and experience.

On 12/17/2020 at 3:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

A good question, yes yo can take a break, but I read somewhere that if you are gone for so long from been active, you would be removed from the campaign which means you would not get paid.

Taking a break from work will not affect your profits that you have achieved because this forum is not mandatory. When you work, you get the result of your work and your profits, and when you stop working, you do not get anything. 

You can take a short break and come back here and work with greater determination and will, I wish you luck .

You can of course take a break if it is necessary. It will not affect your earnings in any way. You will not be paid while you are absent. If you take too long, some of your posts may be deleted. We all deserve a break from time to time.

Welcome, my friend, of course, there is no objection to taking a break, as all of us sometimes go through pressures and he needs to stop participating in this crypto, and because he is a friend to us, he does not win or lose you

• +1 1

You can do that and it doesn't affect the profit anytime you want you can work.i am really happy to be here and look forward to the next day at the end of each day.

My dear environment of that form os very comfortable and more effective in case learning and sharing experience to others. 

Cryptotalk is a very useful platform, from this we get knowledge from the posts and is very interesting. I personally suggest you that don't skip any day on this forum because you don't get payment of that day so be careful and in any emergency you skip any day then it doesn't effect on your account and you don't lose anything from your account.

I do not think, my friend, that there is a problem with stopping work for a period of time, but in my personal opinion I do not advise you to stop. Work here is very cool and does not take long time and effort

in our country now it is very hot but I am still active on this forum because it is great to be a part of this forum 

Dear every person show their own opi ion on this forum. In my experience crypto talk is the best forum or environment where millions of the people are connected with each other. We live like a family. We share our problems and the other people give the solution of our problems.