Environment of cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

Not Brother Taking A Short Break Will Not Affect Our Income Because When We Will Start Working Again We Will Start Earning From Where We Have Left The Forum. So Don't Be Afraid Of Affecting Your Payment. 

It depends, on the crypto managers.  Because they can decide how long they will keep the crypto forum or take a break.  And the break will affect our earnings.  Earnings from our crypto talk will stop.

• +3 1

really like the cryptotalks environment. Everyone is very connected here. Everyone comments on each other's posts. That's how everyone maintains a connection.Everyone here talks about everyone's opinion and expresses their opinion on any issue.I like the rules of this site very much. It is very easy. We can go to the comment section of the post. We can easily read any post. We can see new news. It is very easy.cryptotalk forum it is your decision to take it and yours alone, if you feel somewhat tired and stressed it is better that you take some time to rest and analyze your situation and about your question it is obvious that If you do not make your daily publications you will not have daily earnings therefore it

•  
  • +2 1

I think missing a day when you complete the 100 comments .Than you never miss a signal day. than you not get income.So try to work daily and enjoy money.

• +1 1

Hello my friend I do not think that it will affect anything at all, but in my opinion, try not to be too absent from the forum, to keep up with all the new information that is published here.

The envirment of crypto is very nice you can work here any time when you want you can work here there is no time limit every one is free here crypto is one of the relax and comportable site in online bussines everyone is honest in there work every member communicate with one another 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A big plus on this forum is that you receive ratings passively. That is, once upon a time you wrote a message, but you still receive satoshi for it today (if someone put +). So you can easily rest for a couple of days :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

On 12/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

Dude you can take a break from crypto if you stop posting daily here its not affect your account but those days in which your are not working and don't post any posts imfor that day you got no earnings that it..

• +3 1

He was right when he said that if you are working on crypto then it is your own pleasure, and as you asked here, if you take a break, you will not be able to get the money for that day and which is your loss. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

Nice question but I believe taking a break depends on who wants to take a break because for me I have a goal to achieve which made me join this platform so I see no reason to take a break because with hard work, one can be successful.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

You can take a break as much as you want, of course not paid by the forum, and when you come back from your vacation, make up for what you missed here with serious work.

Thank you, my friend, as a beginner in this forum, I have a lot that I do not know yet about its nature, and from the initial information that I have learned that you write paid posts according to certain rules, I hope to learn more about the crypto forum

According to my knowledge and experience , there is no restriction for taking break in this forum but it will not be profitable for you as if you will not post , you will not get any reward.

Decision is yours .Best luck !

Yes, the environment of this platform is very good, I am earning very good in very little work here. 

I do not know the answer to your question because I am a beginer person myself and have just started working.But  i think bereak is not going to be the solution, the only thing is that if you work for a week, you will get your income

Cryptotalk forum may be very human friendly because if you paint, you will gain cash and if you do not work, you'll no longer receive any bitcoin. There's no restriction applied via cryptotalk on their person.

Ofcource you can take break from this forum. It does not affect your cryptotalk account and yobit account. Definetly it will affect your payments because taking a break from this forum means you cant comment or post as a result you wont get payment.

I believe your profits would be impacted by a temporary pause in the middle of work. We post every day, we respond every day. Little by little, our credibility continues to grow. And we're receiving payment every day. So I don't think it's easier to take a rest. I guess it's best to come back as soon as possible if the job is more important than that. Otherwise, you're going to fall behind.

I believe climate going from crypto talk could be all but studying stairhead. I'm an aspirant here as well I think self-same mellow by way of performing at the current meeting place .the one in question facility undernourish united states need .quite a lot of well-educated ok chastened running hither.

You Will definitely take a break from work, and it will not effect your earnings. But I suggest you keep working and you will be paid. We should give our best in order to make the posts and comments more effective and useful

Guys try to give ur brothers and sisters advise in this forum because this furum it's can make ur family happy because you can make cool money that is why I said that to you

Dear friend if you stop working on this forum for a specific period of time then nothing is happen but the payment of those days is not given to you so I advise you to do work hard and regularly on this forum in order to become successful and to earn money.

• +2 1

Dear you can take rest during posts and I think this is good decision because sometimes we write many posts and get bored as you mentioned cup of tea will make everything find my routine is I'm listening to the music and write post this is also good you will not get bored..

Environment of the cryptotalk is too friendly because there is no time limit in it you can do your work any time. People cooperate on this forum with each others. They respect each other, share their knowledge and experience with the new members. And the main thing of this forum gives two opportunities to their members the first one is earning and the second one is learning. 

• +1 1

Really amazing topic. I can feel something from your topic. This winter is called me on this forum. The forum has so many important topics with huge knowledge. I think all peoples need learn of these topics. It is high timer to learn not for wasting. I am very lucky to be a member of this forum. ♥️

Environment of cryptotalk is Good every member are sincier with his work and done the work with honestly .This is Good luck for us  .

I wish  every members to Become a successful person .

Best of luck to all