When I get warning points, the fault will be located or only the warning - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

When I get warning points, the fault will be located or only the warning

This question I would like to answer. Please, I would like to increase my knowledge in the forum with your help and avoid any mistake that leads to getting warning or banning points

Edited by Ahmdoof
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

If you get a warning point, you should realize that you have made a mistake for which your warning point is coming, then you should follow the rules again.If you look at the rules in a good way, remember and if you can follow them properly, you will not get a warning point.

• +1 1

Hello, the best option is to check the points to follow to avoid having any of these problems, remember that you can find them anchored in each section and do not forget that, "it is better to do things well than to want to do them quickly and then regret".

The most important thing is that we always stay with the forum’s rules and abide by them. If we apply the rules of the Montazah, we will never be subjected to a warning or a ban, but if we make a mistake, the forum will warn us several times and in the three times we will be banned temporarily. So here we have to remember these rules and apply them so that our account is not banned permanently. .

9 hours ago, Ahmdoof said:

This question I would like to answer. Please, I would like to increase my knowledge in the forum with your help and avoid any mistake that leads to getting warning or banning points

Don't say "when"😅. Maybe you won't get it ever, but if you do, rest assured you will be told, where exactly the problem is. I got my warning point a couple of weeks ago, and absolutely agree with this violation.

hello friend, that's what you need to learn first to work at cryptotalk. My only advice that I can give you is that you know the rules of the forum and in addition to that, make posts that are interesting for the community and with correct information. I also advise you to make publications with more than 100 words, it is a requirement for the comments and publications to be considered useful for cryptotalk administrators

Dear when you will get warning points you will be notified by the moderators. Your fault will be notify you along with warning points. Some times restrictions are also applied by the moderators. So never make any mistakes that leads you to the warning point.

20 hours ago, Ahmdoof said:

You should follow all the rules of the forum if you want to be safe and for you not to get a warning point that's why be a good member and act properly. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You made a mistake so you got a warning point. If you want to work in this forum, you must follow all the rules and regulations of this forum. You want to learn good things but you have to follow the rules. It will also help you to learn if you follow the rules of this forum. 

The most important thing in the continuation and success of the work and avoiding making mistakes is to adhere to the rules of the forum, publish useful topics, comment objectively, share ideas in a positive way, and accept criticism in a sporty spirit. Good luck for all

Yes dude we received the The Warning point from the management of the Cryptotalk because we done the mistake or break the rule of this forum so that's why why the moderators of this forum send us the The Warning point

@Ahmdoof Obviously, when you get warning points, then your fault will also be specified in order to correct it well without repeating it again and all warning points are just given as punishments through penalties and restrictions according to your mistake

Screenshot (11).png

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think if they can ban members without giving the reason of getting banned, so when they give you the reason of getting banned you'll know where you are wrong.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

To avoid warning points or being banned, be committed to the terms and conditions of the forum. Go to the section about the forum and read its terms carefully.
Stay away from publishing unimportant topics. You are allowed 20 posts per day only. Stay away from copying and pasting and make an effort to gain knowledge.

• +1 1

first of all you should always follow its rules and never cross them during working. then there will be no need you to worry about warning points. in my opinion, warning points will come when you violate its any rule. if you not stop from making mistake than they will banned your account in no time. we just have to follow its rules and never violate its rule. this is best platform for you.

When warning points are given, the administrators that gave you the warning will state the reason for the warning and you have to acknowledge that you have received the warning. If you're warned for creating incorrect post, the warning will state so.

I think if you make a mistake first time they don't give you warning point and if you repeat that mistake again and again they give you warning point and if you don't stop after warning point than they can ban your account.

@Ahmdoof My friend when we got warning point or get banned temporary. This forum also tell us about our mistake for which we get warning point or get temporary banned. And my friend if you don't want to get banned that you have to follow that's rules .

• You should hve to avoid doing plagiarism

• Your post must contain atleast 100 characters

• Your comment mist be according to the given topic 

• Your post must contain effective and usefull information and knowledge for others     .    That's all my friend .If you like my advice plz gave me positive reputation as a motivation

You can only get warning point if you refused to obey by the rules and regulations of the forum. So to avoid been getting warning point or banned we have to obey by the rules and regulations of the forum also try to be good and hard working and make sure we create or comments meaningful and useful content.

Those who work here have to be very careful because you have to know something good here, you have to follow the rules and you have to work a little bit carefully. If you work carefully here, you can do something good. I hope you do something good.  There are a lot of rules here because you want to try to follow them, so you can find out a lot here. I hope you don't get a lot out of it.

You get warning point only when you do any mistake like you break any role then you will got any warning point. By the way there will no any display in front of you of your mistake. When you got warning point then you have to think which rule you have broke then you automatically realize that mistake. Your fault will not be located.

First you should'nt go against the rules and the regulations of this forum secondly try not to copy paste any post and than avoid writing nonsense posts

You can reduce your risk by obeying all the rules of cryptotalk. We always get warning points for our mistakes. We always have to be concern for not to do any things which is Against the rules and regulations. Don't do any mistakes again and again. That may cause for your permanent banned from this site                

When you post to this forum you must be aware of where the warning post has been posted. If you want to work in this forum, you must take risks, so don't fall behind, if you want to move forward in life, you have to face many such obstacles. You will post correctly, don't make any mistakes. A proper post of yours could decide your income here.

According to my information .If you get warning points then your accpunt will not be banned of you continue repeating the same mistake then your account will be banned for few days but not completely so avoide to make mistakes and follow the rules to make your account secure