Is any one face this problem also ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Areeb06998

Is any one face this problem also ?

After completing the 100 posts, the payment will start on the next day and your payment is received. After a week of work, continue your work and continue it without giving up and feeling frustrated and bored

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, first of all, make sure that you have completed the 100 free posts you may think you have completed them, but you should pay attention to the deleted posts you can check the third field and after completing 100 posts you start earning after 7 days of posting good luck 

• +3 1

It happened once with me where I am unable to withdraw my balance from yobit, there might be a problem and they will solve it. Do not worry about this topic

Unfortunately, my friend, you must first start with 100 useful posts that are free, that is, unpaid, you can write 50 unpaid posts per day, to start counting 20 paid posts per day, this step to ensure your knowledge about the currencies that will qualify you for good and safe work

Yes I ran into this issue then learned that I have to complete the 100 posts first, a week after completing them, what I wrote and what I do is important to me and they are paying me.

Welcome, my friend, to start. You should not count 100 free posts because you will not be paid a fee, and as you noted that there are a large number of saws that have not been counted or deleted, and this is not paid to you and make sure that the saws are yours and get a good reputation Until you are paid on it

Honestly speaking, I haven't faced any sort of problem so far but looking at your post , I have found that you took so many days to complete your first hundred posts and after completing that you have not posted for a week after that . So, you need to keep on your work. It will appear in a day or two.

On 12/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, Areeb06998 said:

My account got registered on 8 December. And today its 16 December but still my earning did not started . Why is this happening . Can anyone plz tell me what is the problem . Here is the proof. 

IMG-20201217-WA0002.thumb.jpg.2c3d335e11f585dde2d26db620a4e45c.jpg

There are several possibilities this could happen, for example:
1. Your post is considered spam because it does not comply with the applicable rules at cryptotalk.org.
2. Make sure that all your posts have earned a good reputation from others, otherwise you will not be paid.
3. Your cryptotalk.org account has already received a warning so it will take several days for account recovery.
Make sure that all topics or comments that you make are in accordance with cryptotalk rules and make sure your posts are of quality useful posts.

• +5 1

My friend, you may have missed that the first 100 posts are free, and you will not be paid for them, and it is clear from the attached picture that you exceeded the 100 posts, but each comment will not be paid before the expiration of a week

• +2 1

the 1st 100 blogposts anyone produces are generally at no cost. Consequently, installments start within just one week following 1st 100 valuable blogposts. Immediately after 100 deliveries, you will need to estimate one week. You ought to be a more affected individual using this type of. Probably your payments get commenced currently. This is why My spouse and I composed this specific review about people who will be curious as to this specific issue.

Don't make it worse. If the payment is not received, your message will be counted, and even if you have more than 100 posts, simply wait for the payment to be sent, and you will receive it as usual.

My friend, according to the picture that you posted, you finished the first 100 posts on the 10 of the month, not on the 8th of the month, after a week the profits will be calculated, I think that the profits will start their calculation on the 17th of the month

Every person will go through a new experience in his life will face difficulties. A person does not have to give up on the first attempt, but rather we must repeat them in order to reach the summit and our main goal

Dear friend, you must first calculate the 100 comments that you wrote first, and after that, you start calculating comments that after that, they will not be counted for you if they do not contain positive interaction

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, Bitcoin will be granted in exchange for your rank. Make decent and positive posts to earn the respect of the forum's members.

Before you start, you should read the forum rules carefully before starting. Actually, After seven days later we can easily gain good reward. So friend you need to try post daily and hope your post count to useful post. So I advise you to wait a little and then start writing until you are sure that you have been paid.

• +4 1

I will not consider it a challenge that these two sites, yobit and cryptotalk, normally paralyze bitcoin withdrawals from time to time. I would not be concerned because these are transient and end up enabling the withdrawal button. I recommend that you be patient. 
A heartfelt greeting to the whole society

Depending on the image that you took, you have not completed the 100 free posts yet. You have deleted posts, and after completing 100 posts in 7 days, your payments will start appearing ... Be careful when writing your comments and make them useful and abide by the rules so that they are not deleted.

From the picture that contains your yobit account details which you posted its shows that you haven't reach the seven days to start earning. After completing your 100th post you need to continue creating useful post for seven days before you can earn. 

Dear may be your hundred useful posts complete on yesterday that's why your payment will not come . Because when you complete hundred free posts then next day your daily posts will start. So dear wait for some time. 

My friend, you are calculating the number of your posts wrongly, you know you have to do 100 free posts (Useful) And a very important useful word, you are writing a lot of the post but not all of it is considered useful, so you have to calculate the number of your useful posts from the third column that contains the title of useful posts and not the first column and in this way you will not complete the 100 free posts yet

Edited by Shadi29

The first 100 posts here in the forum are free, so you must count your winnings after the first 100 comments and not from the beginning .. so you do not worry about your profits not arriving. You will receive them on time.

Hello my friend, the posts you have posted may not be evaluated, it is necessary for your posts to obtain a positive reputation in order to be paid

My friend, it is not about time
Rather, with the number of comments, the first hundred comments are not counted and considered as a test to start the calculation after that, so you must complete 100 comments first.

Dear, you must definitely book an account work in general. To all the comments that you have commented, you will get a gain after the first 100 posts that you have posted for free. You have to calculate the day on which you published the twenty posts after the first 100 posts because your post may be deleted for that. He did the calculation and calculate it well, and then put the appropriate date after the week of earning the day on which the first 20 posts were suspended after a hundred free participation. Thank you very much.