Is this the first time for Bitcoin? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Is this the first time for Bitcoin?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Bitcoin aint for me either. Members who have been using it for a long time will try to hold on to it now and will surely find something good.

• +4 1

On 3/7/2021 at 10:57 PM, youseff55445544 said:

At the time you wrote the comment, this was the highest price recorded by Bitcoin, but at this moment I am writing my comment the highest price Bitcoin has reached is 58360

Yeah when i wright the post the price was 40,000 and it was the highest but now bitcoin riches 60,000usd and it was the highes price till now, and i hop it keep increasing the price, bitcoin have a best time a moment of its time.

My friend, according to experts, it is expected that Bitcoin will increase its price gradually over time until it reaches numbers and prices much higher than today's price, because of the popularity it gets daily and the developers who develop it daily

• +2 1

You are right. Bitcoin's price continues to grow faster than anticipated; at this time, it is about 23,000 USD, and I never expected bitcoin to reach such a peak in such a short period of time. This year was especially challenging for bitcoin, but at the end of the year, it managed to reach its all-tim

friend I want to tell you that specially in covid-19 the value of cryptocurrency is highly increased so every day it's increase decrease it's depends on then because number of investors are here who investing the money on this program so we should also working on cryptocurrency

Yes, my friend, in fact, it is a good thing. This rise will create more new capital, but I expect it to continue to rise to numbers much greater than this number

Brother, a lot of people are using this forum and the only reason for this is the bitcoin which the whole world knows what its value is and how much and every man is very anxious to get it. Impatient. And I would like to tell you that some people say on this forum that we have come here just to get information and to make some money but let me make it clear to you that every servant is here for information. It is not known whether every person is coming for bitcoin and whether the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. 

In fact, my friend, I do not know if Bitcoin reached this price before or exceeded it, because I am still new and I do not have sufficient information in trading and investing

Hello my friend
The idea is not the value that Bitcoin has reached, but rather the amount of dealing in Bitcoin currency, this is what determines the actual value of btc. The more users of btc and the more transactions, the greater its value and stability in the market as a real currency for trading among people

• +2 1

Like seriously you have posted this topic in 2017 and now see the price of bitcoin I mean it is still a good time for us invest in bitcoin

Bitcoin broken the all previous record and build up new score and goals۔bitcoin is trusted cryptocurrency۔but I feel bitcoin will rise and rise۔the people who are holding bitcoin are very lucky

Buddy now btc is crossing 60k$ and it is a great opportunity for all of us who have btc. Because btc value will more increase. It is a good time of sell or investment. Keeping long term give you more profit because it is expected that in future btc value can touch 100k$.So keep your btc for big one. 

Hi buddy if we see the recent price of bitcoin then we can imagine that by how much speed the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Now the price of bitcoin had been hit the 60000$ and I think at the end of this year it's price will reach to one lakh dollars.

Oh my God, how beautiful it is 😂😍. I chose the subject randomly and it happened that it came back for the past year, and now the value of one bitcoin has exceeded 50,000 dollars. I am really proud that I started dealing with this currency, perhaps next year a post appears in front of me and the price of Bitcoin may have become 100,000 dollars

@betelihem

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Friend
Since the publication of your post and until this moment, the price of Bitcoins has reached the limits of 60,000 per currency, and the goal for the end of the year 2021 is to reach 100,000 per 1 Bitcoins, and it will be a wonderful achievement if you reach this limit.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

At now it's price is almost like 60 k and soon it will touch it. So we really should invest on this. Then we will be very benefited from it. We can do short and long time trading on btc as it is a stable coin and have a little chance to get loss from it. 

My friend, the price of Bitcoin is now about 55,000 US dollars and I think it will continue to rise, that the future of Bitcoin is bright luck and it will become a very important currency, All countries will accept to deal with and use them, many people now invest in Bitcoin now

• +1 1

For me, today is the most wonderful day, my friend, because the Bitcoin currency has become estimated at about $ 55,000 and its price is very acceptable, but I think it will exceed the $ 100,000 limit by the end of 2021.

Yes, my friend, the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. We have to choose the best time to invest and trade in order to increase profits and avoid loss as well.

1 hour ago, Mera sk said:

Oh my God, how beautiful it is 😂😍. I chose the subject randomly and it happened that it came back for the past year, and now the value of one bitcoin has exceeded 50,000 dollars. I am really proud that I started dealing with this currency, perhaps next year a post appears in front of me and the price of Bitcoin may have become 100,000 dollars

@betelihem

You ar right my friend, may be next year the price of bitcoin will rich 100,000 usd and we all get surprised like we are right now, i hope we all have a good amounts of bitcoins to get some welthe when the price of bitcoin rich 100,000 dollares.

That's not the first time for bitcoin to reach $20000. In 2017 bitcoin reaches its first time high price of $20000. Now the price of bitcoin has surpassed that price, the price of bitcoin is now $60000.

My dear friend as the now days the price of bitcoin is touching to sky. And according to me it will be more and more  in coming days. We have to work with this forum. It will helps us a lot regarding profit. It will remove the poverty of peoples.

Dear now a days it have reached at 60k dollor and now time is that for selling if you have holding some btc then you can sell and you will get good profit . And now time is not buying for bitcoin. 

This is the first time that the rate of Bitcoin has increased so much. At the moment, the rate of Bitcoin is about 35,000 US dollars and a few days ago, the rate of Bitcoin was more than 40,000 dollars. Now the rate of Bitcoin is falling down but hopefully very soon the rate of Bitcoin will go above in the coming future.

I am agreed with you Friend but I am a newbie here. I have not sufficient knowledge about this forum. I request the senior members to help me about Crypto.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.