INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

You are right, my friend. We have to invest in ourselves and make this forum a gain in order to learn from it all the experiences and valuable information about cryptocurrencies, what are the correct ways to invest them and how to make profits from them

The time I spend in this forum is the best investment of time ever, you can learn and earn money simultaneously, when you read a useful topic and respond to it and give a useful opinion as well, they will pay you, All the rules here are excellent, the forum is very good and it makes it easy for us to work and learn

Well, my friend, I totally agree with you on this .. The best investment is self-investment .. You should know and study all topics .. Be patient and provide extra time for yourself .. You must also persevere in your work in order to succeed .. I wish you good luck, my friend.

Yes, of course, we have to collect the largest number of information and keep a constant update of everything new and related to Bitcoin
I have gathered a lot of useful information from our thankful members for their cooperation

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend. Of course, the goal of the forum is much more important than raising money.  It is an educational forum more than just financial, and I am surprised at people who collect money and then spend it in a moment on a gambling platform or other

On 12/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

Thank you dear you are right this form is still a very good and it is an opportunity for us so we should read all the topics because it containing information and we can get knowledge through this forum we should not waste our time we should give proper time to this forum.

• +4 1

Greetings my friend, you are totally right,

Our great investment is to teach our selves more and more information experiences new knowledge and any thing helps to develop our selves more , all of that will open for us new doors and opportunities to make a better life and achieve our goals 

• +3 1

A good investment comes from the experience and knowledge we receive on this forum.

The multiplicity of topics in this forum is very helpful to us.

Through each section we can get an education and start investing.

And the beauty of the site is that it takes us step by step to become in the world of investment.

Start with yourself, learn and gain knowledge that allows you to invest and not fall into the trap of fraud.

Knowledge brings profit that's why we seek for learning before gaining money.

• +5 1

I advise everyone here to make knowledge their first and most important goal and to stay away from greed and think about money. This forum is the largest and best encyclopedia on cryptocurrencies. So you should take advantage of it and learn the basics of cryptography and trading and work to develop and update it.  Better than any other business, you earn information and profits and this is an ideal opportunity to build a promising future from here

• +1 1

You are right friend I am agree with your opinion the biggest investment is to spend our time at this forum because in this way we can get good knowledge and information as well as good earning. So this is good idea to invest our precious time on this forum.

That is what we all have in our mind but we need the skills, experienc and knowledge that will be of guide for the self investment for the purpose of earning income and also getting huge profit at the end.

Yes, we all have to work on it because in this way we guarantee ourselves a profit in the long term, not just a temporary profit, that developing skills is the basis for development and getting everything new in the field of work.

• +1 1

Thank you for your the worth words, i'm one of these poepole who want to invest their money because the need to make more to pay to their study, but i also thinking about make a capital, so in the future maybe i can improve my self in work in real life.

Welcome my friend you are right, the best investment is to keep yourself going, because without knowledge it is not possible to get a good material benefit in the future.So you should get good information and then start investing directly.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you are right. There are many benefits to this forum other than making profits. There is valuable information about cryptocurrencies and it is really useful to us.

By investing in blockchain technology, we are able to present ourselves properly to the extent that we are moving towards success.  One of the advantages of blockchain technology is investment.  The rate at which cryptocurrency returns as a result of investing is higher than anything else.

Yes you are right because is a lifetime investment you can do so by spending your money if you get first knowledge and experience then it will be good for you 

On 12/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

Yes I think you are right in the first you invest in your self  and gain a knowledge about crypto currency otherwise you don't take good returns in the future. Therefore you learn knowledge  from this forum. 

Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. The best investment in the world is to spend money on yourself so that it will enhance all your things and your inner soul and inspire you. So you should set aside money for yourself.

I liked the title of your topic (Invest in Yourself). It is a beautiful phrase that we must start from ourselves by educating ourselves and refining our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and encryption by reading the topics on the CryptoTalk forum and benefiting from the experiences of old members. With this we will gain more in the future because knowledge is the way to success.

That's absolutely right I think the time and effort that invested in this site require you to reward yourself with mpre than earning money but to learn how to break in the cryptocurrencies worls as soon as you can

we should experience in this crypto world by gaining success,before investing in any platform we should know about every marketplace ,this plateform is very intersting for increasing knowlege and values about cryptocurrencies

5 minutes ago, Teemee said:

I do learn a lot of information in this great forum since there is a lot of information that serves us from different people and there are many topics to learn in this forum and with the profits that I have in  I invest them in this forum since I am learning to invest in cryptocurrencies since it has improved my experience and I trust myself

@Teemee Investment is a source of income, at terms stipulated by those who do it, that is why we must invest what we earn here, thus we increase our capital and improve our economy, likewise we must invest time in knowledge, learn to do, that in the cryptocurrencies is paramount,
We must always learn a lot to make good trades and facilitate profits, without knowledge we will only have losses and that we cannot let happen, we must always be winners.

• +1 1

I support your idea that we have to learn and know before we waste our money in areas that we do not know about, and that will lead to our loss of everything we have collected.
So we have to learn and know first

I agree with you on that, my dear friend. We must gain experience and good knowledge that will help us know everything about cryptocurrencies or other useful information.