Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

I agree with you that if we want to make money, we must first learn how to make money.If we learn everything we have the skill then we must not achieve success then we will fail again and again.

This is totally obvious, in the event that we expect to bring in any cash from this crypto world, it is critical for us all of us realize what is this about. Something else, it's futile and an exercise in futility simply imagining that we will make any income by some coincidence. In this prize, Cryptotalk is an astounding hotspot for realizing, which we can underwrite upon to bring in one or the other information or cash

I will say that, looking at some posts, I don't think it is well understood.  Also when it comes to people who speak other languages, sometimes there is a serious grammatical problem to understand the meaning of their publication correctly.  Personally, I focus on participating in things that I understand well.  From there I want to add value. I advise you to learn and acquire complete knowledge to be able to work, continue and be successful.

You are absolutely right.  We must learn to make money from here. Crypto has given us that opportunity. We can make money by learning here.  We can learn all about currency coins here. By learning here we can make money through trading.

I agree with you, I have already mentioned the same in several topics, we should not come up with the idea of only getting money from the forum, that is wrong, on the contrary we should see the huge library we have here, good information about cryptocurrencies and in large quantities, it can spend time reading about investments and that will help you earn more money, you can find many topics and many members who dedicate their time to share their knowledge and experiences.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:00 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thanks mate for sharing this valuable information in this forum. There are lot of experienced members in this forum who is helping us to learn more about this forum. In every field we need to learn more in order to achieve our goals in future. Learning is the most important factor in this forum through learning we earn more. 

Hello Friend, I am totally agree with you. THANK YOU for the motivation. New members are satisfy with this type of motivation. As a senior you are motivating the new members and doing a great job. We are very thankful for this type of kind act. keep helping the members . GOD BLESS YOU

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Well said, and indeed, the acquisition of knowledge and science is much more important than simply focusing on gaining fast in this forum a lot of experiences and skills that we can gain and learn

As a newbie on the forum, if we are learning to earn we should be mindful of the kind of Post we  send. Also we have to tolerate one another on the forum.

Yes this platform is primarily design for gaining knowledge and experience on crypto currencies, is making sensitive to be used , and through learning we aquire many knowledge on how to make earning and what using it for.

I agree with you. First i join this forum for only earning money but as i join this forum i found it best learning forum of crypto currencies. Now i am trying to learn about crypto trading. 

In the event that you need to work in this discussion, you should attempt to finish the assignments in a particular time. At that point your solid interest in work will increment. You will give a valiant effort to manage your work. At that point your involvement in this digital money gathering will be substantially more

Yes, my friend, I am learning to make money for my information, and I am learning the oral analysis of charts. I do trading cryptocurrencies and make good profits.

It is not precisely this, but in a way I agree. Most investors in Bitcoin haven't learned anything, don't know how it works or what this is about, and even many of the top executives of exchanges hide some of the truth, or are misinformed themselves and still they make millions.

Probably many that begin today don't have knowledge and want to be part of forums to start their learning process, I am not one but no matter that I completely agree this is what they should be doing.

This post is really wonderful and givs motivation to hope for new members even old ones.we learn something thaks to your voluble information. We share by gaining experience without rushin.         

On 12/14/2020 at 4:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us, and we advise you. I wish all the best.

Off base you right on the off chance that you don't know about your foundation so you can't bring in cash so should you need initially learn then you can bring in cash in simple way subsequently I am concur with this you need to learn first

Obviously my friend learning is the base to any task you want to do. Everyone has a great potential and everyone is looking for knowledge and want to express his skill. And you know knowledge is the gateway to success. So we should focus on instead making other tactics. 

Surely we supposed be grateful that know on our own that we must learn before we understand, but if we don't learn we will not understand 

In order to earn in every period of our lives, we must first learn. On this platform, if we want to make money, we need to know what the rules are and how we should write. As long as we do not violate the rule, success comes to us as long as our comments are relevant. So forget about earning without learning.

Yes I totally I with you because on any way before u earn anything you must learn or your most learn the work an in everything u learn you gave to be careful about it

My dear friend, I agree with you on this idea that money is secondary to knowledge and learning because they are a buried treasure and it does not decrease with the passage of time, but on the contrary it increases with the development of thought and experiences

Yes, this post is really great and it inspires hope for new members and even older ones.  Let's put aside the idea of making a profit.  There are benefits.  Let's not think about it.  We have a job or daily work and we must spend it and for the future.