Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Hello dear friend,

You are right in your opinion. I've also noticed that there are very less new topics wandering on this forum. Every new members just focuses on commenting posts but not creating posts.

In this days it's hardly to see updated topics most you find in the forum are last year topics and midst of this 2021 topics but close to the end you can find them. Though so many were created during the dollar coin air drop campaign by new members who joined as of then but we're later clean up by moderators. That's why we can not see high numbers of new topics in the forum. 

Yes, I hope all the expert members here will create more effective posts so that we, beginners, are able to support the forum content and receive more useful information.

• +2 1

Thanks for your observation but still for me the topics are still put in place because is hardly one can answer all topics in this great platform but is still a observation and it welcome.

It is the duty of all members to search for and participate in new sources of information in order to achieve proper renewal and continuity of the forum. You must always publish information and useful advice on topics or comments to develop the educational purpose of the forum.

• +1 1

We must search for useful and new posts and topics that are most important to other members of this site and share our useful experiences with them in order to exchange experiences between us. 

I think all the members should create topics on daily basis it will help to increase the number of posts at the forum and the creators will also be able to get good reputation by creating topics.

We must try to create new topics and share our ideas and information about the cryptocurrency, not just commenting on old topics, in order to make the forum better and in order to gain a good reputation in the forum

Certainly, the content must be scrutinized before publishing and work on topics useful to everyone, especially for beginners .. Sometimes I see posts from old members advising beginners on important topics, and in my opinion, these are the most useful posts on the beginners forum.

• +2 1

I agree with you, dear

However, some members are trying to submit new posts

They are trying their best to educate us, and I have also noticed that there are fewer new posts

But I always look for posts that help me

You are absolutely right dude this platform  needs more new topics to be posted in other for the platform and the members to more active for more information to flow for better knowledge to be acquired from each other in this platform because there are a lot of things we can learn from each other.

You are right
Members should search for topics that they want to share with us, provided that they are new and have useful content and within the field of cryptocurrencies in general.

Yes mate you are absolutely right, here the new topic is very less, they have new here  but their number is very less. We need to create a new topic so that the newcomer who is a new member can have a understand easily  and create such a topic that news should be useful to the people instead of commenting on the same old topics from the forum.

This is true. We need to publish posts that are in line with the reality in which we are in order to keep pace with development and experience. We should not spend our time responding to old published posts and focus on good topics.

Yes ,this is right ,because most of new want to share so ne wpost and want to become the part of this family.  So it good ,but we can make usefull post when we have perfect knowledge about any things . So as beginner i would like to get knowledge from this forum and will understand rules of this forum and then would try to make a new post which is all about this forum such as cryptocurrency trading ,and investment. But it good if we take time and find a new topic which is usefull for all and people like to read and must attract to our post.

1 hour ago, Mr Rocky said:

You are right my friend I also noticed that most of the members of this forum only reply to the topic and do not create the new topic and that is why there is a deficiency of new topics so it is our duty on this forum that we should create the quality and unique topics which are meaningful and beneficial for other members.

@Mr Rocky That happens because two months ago they went crazy by making publications everywhere without any sense, they made them only to receive reactions and then the forum became chaos, they banned many accounts and eliminated enough publications carried out fraudulently, from that date users They have taken precautions and now think more to do them, they are afraid that they eliminate them, but new publications will begin to appear, just have to be patient.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

@Nikz yes you are right . There are very few new topics on this forum . We rarely find any new discovery or article being discussed about this forum. We must write new and creative ideas on this forum that will prove beneficial to other members as well rather than just commenting on old posts and recreating them by making little difference.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right that there is very difficult to find new topic here in the forum. All the topics are repeating by the new members so I will asked to everyone who is new here to start search on the crypto talk and crypto currency also because it the only way to find new topics otherwise by posting such a topics which are already on the forum will lead you to the banned....so start searching and make new ones. Thanks 

• +1 1

There are many recurring topics because new members do not know that their topics have been published before they entered, and we can only shorten them if we guide them to the right path, but there are always new and useful topics from old members of this forum
Good luck to you, my friend.💮

Well done my friend, I agree with you, there is a shortage of new topics. We must provide new, understandable and useful content to members. Please do not submit an existing topic.

friend as the members of this forum we should create the new and the best quality content that increase the information of all crypto members not try to copy other always create the new topic because the forum need to more new topics and forum has deficiency to new topics so we should need to share the unique topic. 

Nowadays many members didn't give attention to new topics because they worry about topic will delete as many topics going delete just because of duplication and useless so better if we focus on new topic not all new topics deleted we have to keep continue posting on that and learn some new information from new post. 

• +2 1

hello there, my pal I believe so; in my view, many members only comment and never start a new topic; however, there are many helpful posts already available that can assist us in expanding our knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is a matter of great concern that their are many repeated topic and lack of new information about Crypto currencies and online trading so kindly share unique and beneficial topic to gain good information about Crypto currencies.

Yes actually buddy, new topics are scarce in the forum now. I know creating a topics is not an easy task but we should always try and be researching for new informations so that we can be posting it here.