Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Well, I have noticed that new topics are mostly written by new members with a repeated content - there are some exceptions - So they might get deleted at any point. That's why not a lot of members prefer to comment on them as they could lose their posts.

• +5 1

Yes, you are right that some members now publish topics without much experience and prior knowledge of the required rules for publishing topics. Therefore, most of their posts are deleted, we have to be more focused on that. 

• +3 1

New beginners post new topics we barely see it within hours and it's not good you should first get know about the forum work on forum to understand it when you get use to it then you can ask questions.If your question does not contain any meaning or copyrighted it will be deleted.You should be more focused on writing posts.

• +1 1

I notice that there are many topics that are repeated, especially by beginners, as they do not know much and want to gain knowledge as much as possible.

However, new and varied topics must be published, and the conditions and rules of the forum must be met in order for everyone to benefit.

Yes, many of the members have not published any topic until this moment, and this matter is wrong and we all have to write the topics and share them in order to enrich the content of the forum, that will benefit everyone, whether they are members or supervisors, I think that the reason for many fear of writing Topics is receiving a ban due to a violation you did not intend

I see that we cannot evaluate and limit new topics to new content only, as new posts contain benefit and harm, and old posts as well.  Good luck to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely right my junior member. I am completely agree with you. We should make new and unique topics so that  everyone get new information and take knowledge. Topics must be that give us information and knowledge about this forum and clear our doubts.

You are right my friend, we must always raise new, purposeful and useful topics, not repeat ideas and share valuable information, so we have to continue the necessary research on the world of coding, read articles and books, and rely on reliable sources and references to publish a variety of different topics, taking into account All forum rules are for the benefit of all members

My friend, this topic is important and sensitive. Yes, we all have to publish new topics, revive the forum and refresh again. There are many old and repeated topics. Please do the cleaning process for each topic that does not matter and is repeated

We will have to make begginers see that they should start aditing value to the topic they are creating for many it is only thinking about money but do not realize that adding value۔۔most of the members in this forum afraid from creating new topic and the reason for this is due to fear that these topics will not receive positive reputation۔۔۔

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
We must compete in order to raise the level of our knowledge and to be one hand
Information must be collected in more than one way in order to benefit everyone

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, this thing is happening because of the difficulty of creating new topics that have not been shared in this forum before, searching for the best articles and sharing them here. Thank you.

You are absolutely right, the new members here must do more research on useful information that they can share with us in this forum so that we can gain more knowledge

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, most of the novice members will not use the search button.  Rather, they publish articles they do not know and are already duplicate, so they have to search for topics before publishing and repeating them

Due to lack of enough experience senior members there is lack of enough new topics on this platform because for the new members who come here, some topics are available on which they keep posting and their focus is only on their earning and not on knowledge. So we should try to end this habit and create a new topics so that by reading them we will get to increase our knowledge and experience about cryptowold.

Hello there, pal! I believe that people were demotivated as a result of the administrators cleaning up useless publications and comments. A few days ago, we had a large number of posts, but they were of poor quality, so they were removed by the administrators; additionally, some people in the forum began to receive warnings for failing to meet the publication requirements. In my situation, I would rather

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for bringing up this topic and you are right! As members, we have to do a lot of research, follow developments in cryptocurrency, gather useful information and put it up in this forum to provide benefit to the rest of the members, good luck.

It is good to have a different topic every time, but most people do not pay their attention to that topic, but as a forum like this one must diversify its topics to gain experience for novice people 

This is true, and in my opinion, we can get new topics by searching in trusted places and reading articles and news related to cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. When we are always informed, we will always have new ideas and useful for everyone

This is true, and in my opinion, we can get new topics by searching in trusted places and reading articles and news related to cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. When we are always informed, we will always have new ideas and useful for everyone

My dear, of course, there is a big gap between the number of posts that people participate in in a normal post and the number of topics that the members do themselves. There is a big difference between the number of topics and the number of posts. This gap is intangible on the forum. We must support the new topics and we thank everything useful  In order to increase the most luxurious I knew in general, thank you very much.

Indeed, my friend, the new topics should be of useful and important content for the community and not frequent and do not contain any deficiency in order to gain a good reputation from members and new beginners and also in order for beginners to learn from your post

At present new posts are less available. Many give new posts but it is deleted because many have posted using this content before. We should work with more attention. New content should be prepared. It is not possible to achieve success easily without any creativity.

This is true, and in my opinion, we can get new topics by searching in trusted places and reading articles and news related to cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. When we are always informed, we will always have new ideas and useful for everyone.

I agree with you, my friend, and I believe that all members should work to increase the number of new topics by writing two or more topics every day in order to increase interaction and new topics in this forum.

There are a few new issues available, but they are few. To see the most current subjects, use the filter function and set the start date. New users, on the other hand, post the majority of new subjects, unaware that similar topics have already been discussed. Most of them I avoid because I think they will be removed at some stage. @shakeelsherpao