Why my yobit payment stuck on campaign pay by post? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
OVIROY21

Why my yobit payment stuck on campaign pay by post?

hello dear Ravana I hope you all are good and doing a great job on this platform first thing I want to tell you that the payments of job it has stopped in these days you will soon receive your payments don't worry about that

• +3 1

It is possible that there will be a technical or maintenance malfunction in the platform.  My friend, you have to wait another two days, and after that, if you are not able to make a profit, you must take advice from senior members or address the problem to the officials in the Crypto Talk forum and raise this problem so that they can find solutions for you.

• +3 1

I think this is a technical issue of the forum and sometimes it doesn't respond you properly because it runs out of funds and good news is that this is just a temporary issue and soon it will be resolved and you will be receive all your income. You just need to be patient and keep on working hard.

Do not worry that this problem recurs from time to time as the yobit platform performs some maintenance work and in the meantime the send button stops, so you only have to continue working in the forum and when they finish the maintenance, you can withdraw your balance.

• +1 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Really glad to meet you in this forum. Hope you going Well.  Mate i have no anymore experience like as mentioned above in your post.  And also have no specific knowledge about on that. Seniors will help you.

• +2 1

How about just because I before I just filled your topic and learn from it this will be fixed after the review is complete I think so be patient you will be okay soon

Hello dear, I think you are not the only one member that is facing this kind of problem, because I think this is a general situation that all the members suffer time to time, so you most bear with the platform administrators as they are carrying out clean up and I'm sure this wouldn't take much time.

• +1 1

I am sorry to hear that my friend, but I think the problem has already been solved, and you can now send your money from Cryptotalk campaign to Yobit platform, if you encounter these problems in the future, you should not panic, contact Yobit support team and they will provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

• +3 1

I have read that the payment process was stopped in the forum due to which no member was able to collect his BTC from the campaign. Now we can collect our BTC.

• +1 1

Radiator and I want to tell you that Tara rule in the Violet you cannot add the payment for the transaction if you have not any sufficient balance my dear friend I want to tell you that you should focus on your worker and you can get the money if you create the post and topic on this   forum

• +4 1

Do not worry my friend, sometimes the payment is stopped in order to clean the forum from unhelpful topics and comments and from people who break the rules, so do not worry that it is a temporary period and everything will return to normal.

Edited by Mohammadnour
  • +4 1

The BTC Collecting button has been off the forum for a month. Because of this, no member was able to send money into his balance.

Hello my friend
When you encounter a problem, you should speak with supervisors or senior members in order to guide you on the right path. I think this issue my friend is simple and it will be solved by the platform team in a short period of time. So you do not need to worry and you must persevere with your work properly and continue to write posts and comments every day

I hope that you find a solution to this problem, I think it is temporary. You should ask the supervisors of this platform in order to know the reason for the delay in your payment

You don't have to worry, because it does happen frequently in the forum,which simply means the forum is going through clean up,so you don't have to panic,just keep working and the problem will in no time be solved

Hello my friend, you are not the only one in this problem. It happens every period with the intention of changing something in the platform and perhaps a campaign to clean up the manifestations of fraud and the send button will return to work

Of course, you will receive all your payments. There may be a breakdown or delay for some reason.  Working in this forum is very wonderful because you can gain a lot of knowledge that is invaluable in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs.  I advise you to focus on knowledge and not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  When you have the knowledge, you will easily have big money.

• +4 1

Do not worry, this problem is temporary, as every period during which Satoshi coins are stopped from withdrawing and transferring to the wallet, the reason for this is that mediators refill and clean the forum and prohibit people who violate the terms and laws of the forum.

This is because the forum clean up is taking place and lot of the things will be disabled and we know that send to balance are also disabled but sometimes it's used to be a personal problem due to poor network or lack of good network servers

Dearest friend,  I have Also faced this situation from last 4 days , may be it is  technical issue . Moderators and administration will solve this problem soon .so, don't worry about your income because this platform is secure enough to make your  money in a very secure way. 

Hello dear mate. I think this problem is happening for many members but I didn't have came that like problem. I think this is because  the admins are visiting our accounts because of that I think. So don't worry everything will be alright.

My dear, do not worry, as long as you work here on this wonderful platform because it enjoys safety and confidence and certainly your payments will not go anywhere, it may be too late to pay you some time and I advise you to be patient and not bored of that and you will get your money, you have to continue and not stop spreading effective topics and rich ideas in This platform and know that it is a technical problem that we must continue to publish and will be resolved soon

• +3 1

It happened in the reputation points campaign and the change of previous laws, and everyone's payments have stopped temporarily here. Continue to work hard and publish your post. This is a temporary problem, and you will be paid when it ends.

Sometimes the forum moderators make some necessary change in the forum, and then the withdrawal button stops, so you don't have to worry because these problems will be solved within a few weeks.

• +3 1

Dear, this is not for you alone, but we have all been exposed to it, it is really unfortunate, but this problem was resolved later and it will be done to not disturb it again, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation.