Why my yobit payment stuck on campaign pay by post? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
OVIROY21

Why my yobit payment stuck on campaign pay by post?

Well my friend 9 days to go i dont transfer my yobit pay buy post campaign balance to my main balance. It,s really heart me.can any one tell me whats going on. How many days latter i transfer my balance into main balance. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello friend, hoping that you are well, I inform you that you are not the only one with this problem, all the cryptotalk platform with yobit, you cannot send your btc earnings to the main balance of yobit, therefore it only remains to wait and continue working in your daily posts and reactions. We can only wait and for the payments to start again, the forum says that this has happened in repeated situations therefore you should not worry so much. I recommend that you continue making your daily publications because at least in this way you generate the talk and those if they can be withdrawn and changed in the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

My friend, your payment has not gone anywhere. There can only be delay in payment but you will surely get it. You just have to be patient. You should continue work in this forum and it will help you much.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

53 minutes ago, Arpit Gupta said:

My friend, your payment has not gone anywhere. There can only be delay in payment but you will surely get it. You just have to be patient. You should continue work in this forum and it will help you much.

@Arpit GuptaMany thanks my dear friend. This  problem hapend before to myself but it taken height 3-5 days.But now it running 9 days thats why i am some worred to continuing my work  but i also hopefull to get my payment. 

• +2 1

You will receive your payment but you cannot send your payment to your wallet balance because currently Crypto has stopped everyone's payments. When they allowed the payments then you can easily send your payments to your wallet balance.

• +1 1

I think BTCO does not transfer to Jobit account I am very worried that I have received my payment or I have not received any payment but I do not lose hope and I continue my work and I am still posting and finally I am able to pay my  I will.

• +1 1

This problem is everyone, no one can transfer his btc balance to the original balance and neither can I because this is a technical problem we should keep posting this problem will be solved one day.

• +1 1

Dear friend I think this is technical problem and everyone face this problem. I think cryptotalk always payment clear and this is temporary problem. I think admin solve this problem as soon as possible. So I think no tension with payment related this forum.

• +1 1

Don't worry, my friend, you are not the only one who has encountered this problem!
Many yobit users did
You have to keep writing posts and comments every day until your account is transferred
Good luck, work hard!

Absolutely a lot of my friends were recently working on the crypto  forum, so they were telling that they did not get the payment which is 15 days from the account, which was not getting the BTC keypad But now speaking, I have heard that the payment has started again and you can withdraw your payment from Yobit account. 

• +1 1

Sometimes send to my balance button doesn't work as it is being stopped by tge moderator for sometime due to any reason so don't need to worry about it once tge issue sort ouy the button will work again and you can send you earning to your balance easily.

• +1 1

I suggest you to wait until more one week sometimes they check you how many patience you have or you leave this platform so wait until they give you your payment and i am sure they will give it if you work hard here.

You do not need to worry about a problem and a solution. The button to send to my balance may be suspended. You will be solved and you will get your payments. Certainly you just have to be patient while it is solved.

This happened because the forum frozen payments for more than a week to carry out a very large cleaning. More than 400 accounts that respected the rules were eliminated and now the forum has returned to make payments as it normally does. Hopefully we can continue to generate profits.

• +1 1

I think is general problem all members facing with the payment in yobit exchange, because more than some days now everyone is making post on this same problem but i also think that you will definitely receive payment but we have to be more patient in everything you are doing most especially in this cryptotalk forum

• +1 1

Don't worry my friend i hope you your problem will solve as soon as possible. But if you face any difficulties in crypto campaign than you should contact with moderaters Maybe they will give you some solution otherwise if you don't understand than send me a screenshot to a more senior person about your problem

• +1 1

The yobit exchange from time to time block all bitcoin payment and no one can send his earning to his Wallet to sell then or trade them because they make a maintenance as they say I don't know what maintenance but don't worry in general he takes some days and returns to normal 

Hello my friend, you are not the only one in this platform who suffers from this problem only, you cannot send your earnings to the main balance in Yobit, so you must wait and continue your usual daily work, there is no need to worry. 

Yes, my friend, according to my experience, I think that you cannot transfer yobit balance to your main balance because there is a problem about this topic and it has not been resolved until this time, so continue your work with effort and perseverance and give your best money to succeed in it and that your money will remain saved without transfer

• +1 1

I think they are reviewing our account that's why they stuck all of our payment on pay by post campaign. It will fixed soon after complete there review. It's happened with all of us. It's also happened several of time in the past. So you don't need to worry about it. 

Managers are reviewing our accounts so all the money is stuck.  It's a frustrating address for everyone.  This will be fixed after the review is complete. This is happening to everyone so everyone will be resolved at the same time.

• +1 1

My friend don't worry about this because it doesn't every month with everyone and my friend now a days sell my btc button not working almost twenty days and no body now when it work again my friend about this know just administrater .

• +2 1

Hello you shoukd not worry so much as many other are also facing this problem.in sending their earning to main balance. All we can do is wait and hope for this problem to solve as early as possible. It can be done only by the forum administration.

• +2 1

Its frozen for everybody here in the forum. Its not just you. It stopped payment about 10 days ago. This has happened before. Exactly why this is happening, nobody knows. It could be a coding problem or for some reason Yobit has stopped payment. They might be cross checking payment for double or scam accounts, to make sure people who shouldnt get paid, arent paid.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Currently I am still receiving rewards for printing TALK & sts on a regular basis. There was no such thing as a delay from Yobit. I can sell sts to buy other tokens conveniently, with min 10k sts.
Will this only happen to users in certain countries?