How did you get to know about bitcoin? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you get to know about bitcoin?

Wanted to tell something on YouTube in 1 day, then I refused, searching for the best currency of the world then I know about bitcoin. And then at that time I searched about the history of bitcoin and then I tried to find out the reason why it is the best currency in the world. But then when I tried to know all this, then I came to know about bitcoin and then I invested in it and started working here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I came to know about this Bitcoin or crypto currency from one of my good friend. The guidelines about Crypto currency or Bitcoin is very well experienced because its value is rising as days are passing and those who are investing here definetly they are getting much profit from this Crypto World.

My close friend told me about it and it got me attracted. So i personally searched it and found it interesting. And i joined this forum and i feel happy to join this forum.

Brother, thank you. The reason for your question is important to us. Very good. I came across from my friend a lover ..... first, he told me about bitcoin. Then I liked it very much. That’s why I tried a lot to know for myself. Then I looked well .... and I I have seen this money very well in the world. Very expensive. I have seen it is a world money again. Its price is increasing rapidly. I hope it will be good for good. It will help us a lot.

I met bitcoin thanks to a friend who one day he was working writing and I told him that if he could earn money and he said yes and if he wanted he would teach me everything about this site and its forum and he taught me and here I am also working on it forum that my friend introduced me to.

I got to know the cryptographic world through a friend who invited me to see how he worked in it and he was the one who explained to me the basics of bitcoin and once I was in the forum I started to investigate on my own, today in There are many advertisements on TV and on the internet that it becomes easier than before because people have updated and that is very good

• +1 1

I heard about bitcoin through my brother because he was working on an app. Before this, i was really unfamiliar with this world.And it's value is high in the world of digital currencies. Some people said that bitcoin is life gold because it's value is increasing day by day. 

• +2 1

I first used the internet to learn about Bitcoin. I asked the people around me who knew. I have invested in cryptocurrency and gained experience by buying and selling in this way. I got a lot of information from the forum sites here, experienced people here have helped.

I got to know bitcoin thanks to a friend who was working here in this forum one day while I was at his house and when I noticed what he was doing, I asked him what it was and how he was doing and that's how he explained everything so that I could start here too and earn money and that's how I met bitcoin and this new world thanks to my friend.

Bitcoin is the digital currency which we can easily exchange it into other currency. Which is required for you. Now bitcoin price is increasing day by day. They do not control it. 

• +4 2

My friend, I knew Bitcoin four years ago, but I didn't have the opportunity to buy this currency or I was never interested in this, and now I feel really sorry for this. If I had worked with him or bought it before, I would be rich now. 

I have listen about bitcoin in news many times But I know very little about it before joining this forum. After joining this forum I got the actual and important information about cryptocurrency and bitcoin that's why I love this forum as it is a source of knowledge and information for me. I am surprised by knowing the start and rise of bitcoin and about it's success story.

Bitcoin is a very valuable and profitable coin from profit aspect.i came to know about it from crypto talk as i start working here.i also get guidance about it from youtube and many other online resources.

I have come to know about Bitcoin from social media I have seen some ads about it and then I make research about it I have come to know that it's very valuable and then I wonder about to find some forum that give us this opportunity to earn Bitcoin and finally I found cryptotalk and it is best for earning Bitcoin.

I first heard about Bitcoin on Facebook, then started looking for it on the Internet until I became acquainted with this forum and continued my education in it.
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that has received great attention in the recent period and most governments have allowed its circulation.
I think this is Satoshi, the nickname for the person or team that created Bitcoin, and I don't think it is his real name.

As for me, I got to know Bitcoin this year, and through my work in the cryptotalk forum, I benefited from a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well.

• +3 1

Honestly, I heard about Bitcoin for the first time through friends, and then I did a great research about cryptocurrencies and got to know more about Bitcoin.

I listened about bitcoin many times but I didn't have the true idea about it's importance and value and got to familiar with it after joining this forum as someone recommend me to join this forum where we can btc for creating posts and I got a lot of information about Cryptocurrency from this forum.

I know bitcoin about 2years ago. One of my friends told me about digital currency and bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is increasing gradually. It is the Most valuable digital currency. It is popular for holding. I don’t know so much thing about satoshi nakamoto. Here is some discussion About satoshi nakamoto. Some people thinks satoshi nakamoto is a group of people who develop bitcoin and some people think satoshi nakamoto is a person who invented bitcoin in 2009

Each of us knows Bitcoin differently, but we may differ in the way we deal with it and the way to continue earning from it and developing our knowledge about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings All 

Well I came to know about bitcoin from WaqarZaka Facebook page back in 2017.

He started sharing introductory videos and how to get advantage from this. After listening of peoples response about crypto I decided to get into it. And now I am here .

Hello I am a new member. I first came to know the word bitcoin in an ad. Then i also saw it in different outsourcing websites. But i didn’t really understand what this really was. Now i have a basic idea on this. I will be glad to know more about this.

My friend I have learned about Bitcoin through the Internet and I have learned that this digital currency was created by Nakamoto Satoshi and you convert this currency into money through the broker and I know several ways to get this currency through games and some websites 

• +5 1

1. I know bitcoin from YouTube. One day while using YouTube, a video was appeared to me. I saw it and i think why I'mnot starting to earn bitcoin.

2. Bitcoin is one of the famous digital currency in the world.  The value and the price of bitcoin is raising up.

3. Satoshi nakamoto is a person who invented bitcoin in 2009