How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Yes, my dear friend, of course, the time for writing topics exceeds 3 hours a day, that is, an amount of 9 minutes. I get paid if I publish new and useful topics and sugar.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, 

If you want to work at crypto talk then you have to spend daily almost 2 to 3 hours in this forum for completing your 20 posts. But at first you have to complete 100 posts on beginner level then you will be able to earn by doing  20 posts daily.

I think three hours will be enough to work on this forum, but you have to know, my friend, that the time you spend here is not related to the amount of profits you earn

• +4 1

I spend daily on this forum likely 2 hours.You have to maintain time while working here.If didn't manage time you forgot to post or miss the chance.So try to maintain your time to earn daily....It depends on you how much time you work....

• +2 1

According to my opinion three hours are enough for working on this platform. This platform is amazing you can work here when you are free there are no time table for working here I spend all of my free time here.

Brother, I don't understand the meaning of the interpreter here. If you can, please explain a little. Brother, to be honest, I don't understand any of your comments now.

As for me I spend like 4 hours on the forum daily . I spent some hours reading the lastest posts, then I spent some hours again to comment on topics that I find interesting which need my opinion.

All of us have disrupted our work due to Corona, and I started working here because of my great spare time, but with all this it did not take much time for me, so 3 hours are definitely enough and you can do your studies without feeling pressure

Welcome .. there is no exact period .. but because you are new, you will need more time to finish the hundred comments .. and then you will get used to that and you will start ending twenty comments every day in less than three hours

Edited by jalal99

Hello my friend .

I don't think the amount of time you spend here matters but the amount of hard work you do. Anyway, I think two or three hours a day working on this platform is enough for you to earn well. 

• +2 1

As a new member, you may take a little longer to understand things, but as you spend your time, if you understand things, it will take less time to complete your goal. Keep up the good work, you have set aside time for yourself, and you are spending time here in accordance with that schedule so that the rest of the routine follows suit. Best wishes for the future.

There is no specific time you should spend in the forum, but I think that three hours are sufficient for you to obtain the required knowledge and gain money. Generally speaking, the longer you spend in this forum, the faster you will reach your goals, with success.

• +1 1

My friend, when you have abundant and rich information about the world of coding, you will have enough time to review the comments and forum posts to gain the necessary experience to make the time less and to make more profits.

The amount of time you will spend on cryptotalk forum for best earning should be at least 4 hours so that after making your post you will know how to make the post of the next day better than the previous day.

Welcome my friend. I think this is enough time to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and make profits. I hope for you daily perseverance to reach your ambition and your goal of entering this forum

Dear friend, I think you spend 3 hours here. It's a fairly good time to finish 20 useful posts here. You need at least 3 hours.

• +1 1

We need to work two to three hours a day to secure the money every day, my friend, we get cryptocurrencies by placing useful posts and by trading as well, as it is the most important thing in the world of profit and its content

• +2 1

This is a platform on which the time is spread the more it will be better for you, but here a comment is made in a way and it is from 20 comments of the day if we also take a time for this post.  

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, you need a lot of time at the start of your work here in order to finish 100 unpaid comments.
But after completing it, you have to do 20 posts per day, so here it is not a matter of time, but of number and importance.
The more important and useful what you publish, the more profit you will make.
You can use YouTube and Google to collect information on cryptocurrencies in order to buy more time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I believe that three hours a day is enough to write 20 useful posts and full of useful information on cryptocurrencies,But we should also take some time to learn from old members' publications and read useful topics for expansion and gaining experience about cryptocurrencies.

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

Dear friend if you want to earn the best earning from this forum then you have to give just 2 hours to this forum. Because the forum allo you to post 20 posts daily and the 20 posts are done in 2 hours easily and in that way you can earn the best amount.

My dear friend, if uh want to earn good money, you must say at least three here. It will be great.Also, if you spend that much time, this website will give you the same benefits, And that's the biggest feature of it

Generally crypto currencies are now part of our life weather as investors or as traders. There is no disputing that crypto currencies have become part of our every day life. Crypto currencies are what we use to perform  have to promote it as a comprehensive library for everyone who wanted to learn because I know that their situation is bad and that their daily expenses are large, so I wanted to help, teach and supervise them.