How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

19 hours ago, Nadeem Abbasi said:

Hi friends i am join Newly beginners so tell me about this forum and how much spend in here and more chance to get money any idea shear me but i think more time spend in here and more opportunities to get money .

Dear @Nadeem Abbasii , there is not limit time of time require to work in the forum. You can use limit of time that you think it will be enough for you to complete your daily post, so you don't worry you can visit the forum anytime to make you post.

I think 2 or 3 hours are enough to spend on crypto for good earning. So we should hard work and our writing skills should improved for increasing our earning. because we are not able and not have fast speed at newbie stage.when your profile level is increase your Experiance is increase your Writting speed is increase and your spend time is decrease

There is no specific time for earning. You can spend time as per your convenient. If you want to get knowledge about this forum you can spend more time otherwise it will take 2-3 hours daily for making 20 comments daily.

Of course, to complete the post in 2-3 hours according to the rules to do things in the forum. It will help us to get fame.  The rules of the forum require the newcomers to be given 2-3 hours to avoid creating useless posts.

You can spend amount of time that is enough for you to complete your post in the forum. The forum give us enough hours per day, so i will suggest you my friend to pay your attention and calm your mind use limit of hours that will take you to finish your daily posts. I wish you all the best.

I think this is matter of your writing speed and knowledge. You want to make 20 useful posts. More than it you didn’t get any payment. I think if you have good writing speed and knowledge then you do it 2 hours.

This matter varies from person to person and depends on the type of publication, the speed of writing and the content of the article presented, but you should spend an average of two hours per day in this wonderful forum

I don't know about other but the time I spent here is due to network activity but i spent almost 2hour in this site before i complete my 20 post but if network work fast I spend less in the site

Hello friends let me share my experience with all of you. In the beginning i give my time to this platform hardly 2hours per day. But now when i found that this is the best online earning platform so i make myself busy in this i spend 4 to 5hours per day at this forum. Thank you 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning.i think, you have to spend minimum 2 hour on cryptotalk for best earning.

Well, it depends to the member if how much time you will spend here by doing posting, for me i spend 2 to 3 hours a day just to make a post here because i didn't reached the 100 post yet but i hope i will reached it in this week so i hope i will make it.

Yes I am a student I am not free all the time but I am now free to do this kindness and this site is one of the best sites on the site I spend three to four hours every day it is a good question to ask and a good to make this money Site

• +1 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Be honest i am use this site atleast 2 3 hours in a day at cryptotalk.  I love this forum.  This site is helpful for learning and earning. Thanks for sharing this information. 

• +2 1

Dear i spend 3 hours daily on this forum to work here . But as i start working here just know. So, i don't start earning there. I try daily to work best on this forum as i can . I try to give information to people .

Thanks.

Yes, my friend, as an additional income for a student, and at this time it is a good thing and it is a good start to learn and start investing in this field.

I wish you good luck.

And I hope that the withdrawal of funds to our wallets opens soon as well😢

hello my dear friend, thats is so amazing experience and that so hardworking my friend, also me I'm student and i have a free time because of pandemic days, i always spend my time during online class.

Hello my friend.  I advise you to devote more time in this wonderful forum.  You must focus on gaining knowledge first.  The field of cryptography is very broad, so we must have enough knowledge to make more profits.  I think three hours a day is enough for 20 participations.  I advise you to allocate additional time to search for everything new and useful in the field of digital currencies in order to gain a good reputation and achieve more profits

Welcome, my friend, and I think that 3 hours a day is sufficient to create 20 posts or comments, but if you are new here in the forum and do not have sufficient experience, I advise you to increase your working hours here in order to gain more information and experience in this field by reading members' posts and useful articles here

• +3 1

As due to the worldwide lockdown everyone have got plenty of free time. And we should try to make the most out of it by doing positive activities. Now as long as it's related to cryptotalk forum we should try to spend minimum of 2 to 3 hours a day so that we can get to know the ways of how cryptocurrencies and this forums works. If we spend more time we will get more knowledge and experience of the crypto world will give us great benefits in the shape of earning money and knowledge here.

There is no specific time to work in the field of trading to earn more, the more you work, the greater your profits and wealth, so you have to use all your time to work in this trading and gain new experiences and experiences and tremendous profits.

In cryptotalk the time I spend is at least 3 hours a day so that I can write my post calmly and without any haste and after that time and after I finish the post, what I do is read or look for information from other people so that to go acquiring or gaining knowledge that before did not have.

• Useful or interesting 1

To my own understanding, there is no specific time spent on the forum for best earning. It most depends on how you are fast at typing and how experienced you are to the forum will determine the time spent on the forum. That is my take.

If we are desired of making good money from crypto than we should spend our most of time at this site to know about proper working at this site.if we have no more time than we should spend atleast 2 to 3 hours for better earning.

Depends upon your knowledge and skill to use this forum. If you ha've enough knowledge about crypto then your spending time of 3 hours are enough. In other case you should spend more than 3 about 4-5 hours to achieve good results.

And I in cryptotalk to get the best profits I spend between 3 to 4 hours because I always think a lot about what I am going to limit and inform others and between those hours what I also do is read the comments or topics of others in order to have more information than I already have.

• Useful or interesting 1