How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

There is no specific time to spend on the forum, in my spare time I log in, write and review other posts, the fact that I win 20000 satoshi is not a big deal to reach the max profit, only additional learning and additional profit.

• +5 1

It's totally depends on you that how much time you give to complete your 20 posts in a day. I think 3 hours are enough to give this site because I'm also a student and I also give this site 3 hours. But we should give it more time because if we have more experience ,it will be beneficial for us.

• +4 1

First of all you cane understand the terms and condition of the crypto talk . org forum thek you can use its easly it is not a rocket science its a simple forum where you can post different thing with your mates to change samething.

• +1 1

This is a good question because this will rely entirely on your time schedule . Most people have a lot of free time due to this pandemic. There is a lot of time you can spend on it. If you spend more time, you'll learn more. But it is enough for two to three hours per day.

• +3 1

It depends on us how much time we give it and how much we are learning from it. By the way i am a student but i take at least 3 hours to make a good post on it. This makes us good earning on this platform.

• +2 1

Good brother i  also in a student category don't worry about the time if your English was good and strong than you easily use this website like 2 to 3 hours a day and you will done your work and also give some time to this website to learning something and explore something new

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You may find it difficult to start out with the 100 free participation in terms of effort and time, but you'll consider this a kind of coaching and a period during which you understand things .. Either after two or three hours as a maximum, it'll be enough to show your profit .. albeit you employ an interpreter to try to to the participation

• +5 1

Dear, I want to inform you that Bitcoin has become famous and more traded than before, and there are many people who believe in this currency and that it will become a currency for all countries in the coming days.

Hi companion, I am moreover an understudy. I go through 4 to 5 hours chipping absent at the cryptotalk and I think it includes degree beginning with one person at that point onto the another. For occasion, you labor for 3 hours and as I would like to think I bring in cash and I will some time recently long starting utilizing what I realized through wander

Edited by Lazarock
Repeated sentence
  • +3 1

hi der we should spend 2 hours mostly and as mush as we xan to learning and gain knowledge about it after this by following the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and a way to explain our content 

• +2 1

It might be the first hundred posts that take time and be difficult, but as some members have said, it is a good exercise to take up this challenge and stay on the same level of giving. Thank you.

• +5 1

As you have asked you can spend here as much time you have to but you need to spend d 2 hour daily to learn and to complete your task of 20 useful post and I think it's not much we can spend more then it instead of wasting

• +4 1

Excellent questions my dear friend ,I can spend more than 3 to 4 hours on  crypto , crypto have become my hobby and I love to be online always onto crypto platform without any obstacle a that I can earn something big

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

Yes dude I also spend two to three hours daily in this forum to make my 20 post and it depends upon your knowledge and interest that you do work fastly or slowly the time doesn't affect most important thing is the quality  post

• +2 2

Dear Time doesn't matter here you have to work hard and share your knowledge with other. If you want to earn money then at least your 20 post must count as useful per day. And I think one useful post almost take 9 to 10 minutes so according to this you should spend 3 to 4 hours daily.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 7:43 AM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

I spend an approximate of 3 or 2 hours making my 20 publications and this because I am reading and I see that I can answer that it is to my liking and I can understand, but of course my comments can be eliminated or even the entire topic has to be aware of this in writing.

I think this is dependent on your activities.if you have any job then you can work on it in the morning before 9 am and night after 7 pm when you feel relaxed.if you are  free then you work on it 3 or 4 hours per day and you can achieve their target easily. If you do hard work you get good reputation.

• +3 1

Unfortunately in my country, there are no precautions for Coronavirus

It's still going on and now the exam period has begun, yet I devote a little of my time every day to crypto. 

Hello dear friend, greetings to you, in fact two hours of your time are sufficient to work in this forum, through which you can share knowledge, gain experiences and skills, and submit articles that benefit others

There is no specific time. Every person has a specific time in which he can enter the forum. The most important thing is to benefit as much as possible from the topics and information found here. For me, I see spending three hours sufficient time to benefit we want.

• +2 1

I think so if we just want to earn than two to three hours are enough for creating the comments and earning but if we want to learn also than I think so we spend separate hours for learning . 

Dear pal I suppose three hours is sufficient time to whole each day task. I additionally spend three hours day by day and this is my section time job. This discussion board supply all day any time you whole your day by day task. So I suppose time rely on your expertise and work ability. If you experience want greater time you can spend greater time. This discussion board supply true understanding about cryptocurrency and supply reward for entire every day task. 

• +4 1

This site is not a Time wasting site. You just have to spend only a few hours on this site by posting a Limited number of messages to complete the requirements of site and you will be awarded according to your work. 

• +5 1

Time spend more in this forum  you learned a lot . If you spend time less u have to no knowledge gain . So best earning we should must have  mostly time spend . Learning new things . It's good for us . Guide rules regulation and read the post good content post is good .

The time will be determined depending on each person, because if you are looking for news to create a post with good news it is something that will always take a little longer, in return if you only comment it will be faster it is something that will depend on each person.