About deleting posts and topics - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

I don't have much knowledge about this from I am new in this form and I think post are deleted for the lack of post and the lack can be many like 100 word are not full and the post was not match with the question .or the post does not useful for this post .

@Healy You are right. But I noticed that 90% of new topics are deleting by the moderator. I think moderators are not want more new topics. It is true all posts are not useless but, but moderators are deleting all. Even they deleted my all 10 topics in one day. I do not know why they are deleted my topics. Now I have not inspiration to create new topics.

@Ali zaore  yes dear friend our posts also deleted from first 100. If we want to know that how many posts are deleted we can check our all posts on our yobit account.  You go on your yobit account and check the number of useful posts. 

Crypto  has a rule here that we make it mandatory to follow. Because when we don't follow it and handle bad content / topics and posts, the moderator will delete our posts and topics. We must follow the rules correctly.

Edited by Daniel stark

oh my dear friend the posts are deleted because the post is not useful for the forum members.The thing is, that some poient are deleted at all, and all the comments disappear as well.and see your senior comments.tru to post your best.

Is a good experience you brought up here and to be sincere everyone experience the same thing here but from myvown understanding your comments is well okay but the post may have been deleted and it will automatically delete your response under the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

No how. As i see, you have only 85 posts so far, so, technically, yes, they are deleted from the first 100 posts. I have my posts deleted every day, but that's not a result of their uselessness. The thing is, that some topics are deleted at all, and all the comments disappear as well

have very little experience in this of the publications, but I think I can answer you since they just deleted one of me, a negative point appears and it is not reflected on my wall, in addition to that if you have it associated with yobit it will say that it was deleted, that is my little experience in the forum but I hope it has served you as something friend.

•  

Erasure is done on the off chance that the post isn't valuable or is under 100 characters. After 100 distributions, the mediators will have 7 days to eliminate distributions on the off chance that they see that it doesn't conform to any standard. In yobit you can peruse the number of helpful distributions you have.

Posts that are removed do not depend on a hundred posts, but on the nature of the subject, its utility, its prevention of repetition, and that it reaches a hundred characters, so if you hold these instructions, I do not think that you will be subjected to this circumstance.

Bro I would like to tell you that if your topic is way too off topic then it will be deleted for sure if you are stick to the topic your post will be useful and it will not be deleted, do full research before you post so that you dont post same thing again and again thats why things get deleted because there is already posts like that.

The reason for this is that according to the rules and regulations of crypto, these things do not happen then they get deleted from crypto. We need to send whatever is on the crypto and according to the crypto rule and regulation.

Hello friend, on the subject that they are deleting post, not only does it happen to you to most people they are deleting the publications that are considered useless or that their information is not correct so to speak, you must take into consideration that to get there At 100 posts, which is the goal we all have, the only posts that count are those found in yobit and not in cryptotalk, therefore here in cryptotalk they can have a number of posts, but in yobit there may be less, what Which affects you to reach 100 posts and later to get paid for the different campaigns that are in yobit that are those of talk and btc

When you are a new member many of your posts will be deleted and this is quite normal and expected thing,because you have not mastered the basic skills needed in this forum yet, later on things will become easier and you will suffer from less deletion , it you want to know how many posts are calculated you can go to Yobit schedule and check it out.  

On 12/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

@Ali zaorezaoreYou will see that a portion of your post erased when you check your yobit account. In the event that the quantity of your post in crypto isn't equivalent to the number post included in Yobit a portion of your post erased in light of the fact that mediator think that its not helpful.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

First you should make an account on yobit than you should connect cryptotalk account with yobit account with same email address.  Than you can see your useful posts counting on yobit account. 

You should choose new and unique topics than your posts will be counted as useful. 

• +1 1

The deleting of the comment is in my opinion is common here because a man comment on some topic and if after sometime the moderator takes the topic useless it will delete that topic and in response the post are also deleted that we done on that topic so there will s no need to worry keep going with determination

Deleting post and topics are not a good behavior in the world of crypto currency and digital currency. But posts are a total  wastage of time and money  so it is good that had to be deleted but in the path fo useful post it is bad behavior and do not copy paste others content 

This problem is almost done with all members. I think maybe our posts are deleted which are not useful or not informative.

Apart from this, we can be even stronger, but we are trying our best to post useful and informative.

I think you have not screened the rules of the social liaison, there you will find your faults you should conclusively create complaisant posts, and in pursuit, you will see the capability there is inconceivable that we make posts and they are deleted. It is sore for us that our work does not bear at all. So notwithstanding, we have to perform a lot of work...!

Hello friend, my greeting to you, there are several reasons why you delete one of our comments or publications, that depends if you violated one of the rules, that the subject where you commented has deleted it and consequently all your comments and finally that your comment  do not really get itul for the platform, when they delete your comments you can see it reflected in the yobit platform that says that on the day you did 25 but you only have 23 useful comments that tells you that they deleted 2 publications or comments I hope it is from  great help my knowledge

• +2 1

In view of useless  your post will be erase by the administrator should post on helpful point and post ought to be valuable else they won't paid for pointless and erased themes and posts.

There are many reason behind post deletion. You have to do post in good topic. If your selected topic deleted your post will also deleted. Never do spamming in your post and never to copy paste. However you can see all of your useful post in yobit cryptotalk campaign section. 

Constantly delete posts and topics that are not useful, so you should always write useful posts and topics so that your posts are not deleted and do not comment on useless topics so that your responses. 

A portion of your post and themes get erased for futile post, insignificance, absence of knowledge.If your post relate the point and valuable for others than your post never be erase