Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

Etherum is good investing website.Some of my friends also working here and earn a good money.In this presence I also sugges you to invest money on it without any hesitation for success and good future.

Of course, it is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world, and it finds great promotion because of the confidence of people in it
It's going global I guess so

Yes we can invest in any crypto currency but for this we need to get knowledge and experience about this field because investing is very vast field which requires a good amount of knowledge and information then we can get success in this field otherwise we can get loss in this field. 

Yes, why not, I believe it is also the fastest growing cryptocurrency after bitcoin, I believe the profit is very fair, and the fees are less than Bitcoin and others, the investment, trading, and mining sections are quite interesting because the profit is high and legit with assurance and security, I would rather invest in Ethereum after bitcoin, yobit than any cryptocurrency.

In my opinion, I would tell you to invest in ethereum because it is the second best currency and at any moment it could be worth a lot of money and that is why I would tell you to invest ahead of time before it rises and is worth more than bitcoin it is my opinion.

In my opinion, the decision to invest in a specific currency, whether it is Ethereum or others, is up to you alone. You have to decide based on your experience and your reading of the currency market and the fluctuations of this currency.

My friend, you can invest in the currency you want and in the way that suits you, but before that, you must obtain sufficient experience and gather important information about the investment so that you do not suffer a loss.

Yes my friend, Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency and the largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. I think investing in it is a good thing. There are many platforms to invest in Ethereum.
Especially as it is expected to have a good future and high prices

I totally agree with you ... ETH is a strong currency and its price is great compared to the prices of other digital currencies, as it comes after Bitcoin in the price these days... And I think that it has a great future, and it is very likely that it will reach a great height comparable to Bitcoin, so whoever wants to invest, it is a suitable currency of course.

Hello dear friend, of course you should invest from this currency. Thank you, dear friend, for your good question. We are in the fun world of cryptography, we gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +1 1

I think you should do your own research.

And not to listen to what others are saying.

Invest knowingly and not without any idea or information about investing

If you own the knowledge you will never lose and you will win with all your investments.

• +1 1

Of course friend you can invest in Ethereum. Cause Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency. This price value is great. Lot of people invest here and get lot of profit.  So you can invest Ethereum without any doubt.

I think members can invest in the coin, just look at how the coin is pumping , etherium to the moon already, if members had invested 1 thousand dollars in etherium last week

Dear friend, I joined the coding world a few days ago. I do not have any information about this topic. I will read friends ’comments so that I can benefit from them. Thank you everyone.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you, as Ethereum has now become a strong currency and its price has increased much more than before, and its price is expected to increase more and more, so I think that its investment is profitable now.

I think that the Ethereum currency is very successful and has imposed itself in the world of cryptocurrencies and has become the second best currency after Bitcoin, and has achieved great profits for many of its traders.

I would tell you to invest in ethereum because it is the second best currency and at any moment it could be worth alot of money and that is why I would to tell you to invest ahaead of time before it۔۔

Yes, investing in ethereum is really a good deal and will generate you lots of profits. Ethereum is the second valuable coin after bitcoin and ethereum has a good value and price and its value is really increasing. 

For me, when I want to make a decision like this, I do not wait for help from others, but I do research and investigation myself, and if I see that this investment is feasible, then I make it regardless of the opinions of others, good luck. 

• +3 1

Dear friend if you have knowledge and experience about Ethereum then you can invest it and you can earn a lot of profit from it and if you do not have experience in it then I advise you that you should not invest in it and we can loss our money.

Since we all know, ETH is a commonly used cryptocurrency that is becoming more common and well-known on a regular basis. People are making a lot of money selling ETH, which has a volatile value. Ethereum is a top-ranked cryptocurrency, so investing in it will yield a decent return.

As my recommendation I can tell you not to buy cryptocurrency of great value because the maximum you can earn in a total of 20% of all your capital, for this I recommend that you see the cryptocurrencies of lower value, these have a higher percentage of up to 2,000 percent in a day, for this I can tell you that it deducts you from your mistake as a beginner, I can recommend that when you are in the big leagues if you can buy these cryptocurrencies from the big leagues.

• +1 1

It is one of the important and good currencies that you can work with because it has a future, and its future is related to the best currencies available at this time. I think it will rise with the passage of time.

Ethereum is the second most expensive and must valuable cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market and so many investors trusted the cryptocurrency because it has a stable value that can be easily predictable for the members of this platform or the beginner in the word of cryptocurrency.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, Emma Wilson said:

As Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term. 

Everything depends upon experience.. If you have any experience about the currencies so you can invest your money into them especially the knowledge and research about the Ethereum. Everyone know that it is in second position after bitcoin... So you need to do your investment in anyone out of both. If you choose Ethereum for this then take a research on itself on Ethereum that how it's market is going up and down.. Don't believe on others because you can face a huge loose if anyone misguided you.. So always keep your own research and take decisions either you need to invest in Ethereum or not. Thanks. 

• +1 1