Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

In fact I do not know how to invest in these sites Well you must search and make sure the authenticity of these sites well in order to never lose your money or be defrauded.

• +5 1

My friend ..
Investing in cryptocurrencies is a very good thing, and I recommend it and you chose to invest in large popular currencies, and I advise you to do so because it may rise, but you have to invest for the long term
Good luck

Thank you, my friend, for your useful participation, and I think that it is one of the currencies that has achieved success, especially in the recent period, but in order to choose the best currency, you have to see the graph of its value while it was rising or falling.

• +3 1

Hey my friends, Ethereum, like many cryptocurrencies, is volatile, so investing in it requires nerves of steel. It is important to have a clear plan, and investors who feel panic should stay away from Ethereum and another risk it faces is competition.

You should thoroughly read and analyze the crypto currency you want to invest . Here everybody makes a comment but you don't know how true you might be wrong . I suggest you to use right source and make reasearch first . 

Yes offcource you can make investment in Etherum currency but there are some little bit of small tips that you should always take it in to your mind that if you are a beginner then be careful from scammers in the crypto world.

Yes, according to what I have read from other members, it is the second most popular currency after Bitcoin, and it has a large trading volume and a very successful project, so it is good to invest in such strong currencies because I think it will make profits.

• +2 1

Of course, Ethereum is the second highest value in cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin, and its future and project is very wonderful, some have an opinion that it is better than Bitcoin, due to the amazing blockchain technology it has, so yes, you can invest in Ethereum and you will earn a lot if you work hard.

Any currency, with increased business, trading and investment, and increased the number of members who interact with this currency and the proportion of the profits that it provides in the digital currency market, will increase the price of this currency little by little Be active in your work and work to increase your knowledge about these currencies to reach your goals faster.

• +3 2

I strongly agree with you, that Ethereum is the currency that has multiplied to more than 160 times and has a strong project and is the second in my opinion after Bitcoin and it follows an upward curve and at the end of this year I expect it to reach the threshold of the 3000 US dollar

• +4 1

In my opinion, investing in anything that needs good experience and knowledge in this area and I advise you not to make any investment before you have a very good idea before participating in it so that we can benefit from it from the forum.

I agree, we see that Ethereum is currently a coin with a lot of potential in the future so many people have high hopes for ETH. Many people believe that Ethereum will become a coin that can surpass the price of Bitcoin, currently the Ethereum price has increased and continues to show its resistance. When compared to other coins I think ETH has more potential to become big.

From my own experience and due to the market value i think is a good idea to make investment in ethereum because is a promising coin that have attain market value and many traders believe the price will be more appreciated in the future which is why is regarded as the second best after bitcoin.

The Ethereum currency proved its position in the currency market all the time with the declines and rises not affected much and continued to gain value in the market so it is one of the best encrypted currencies that can be invested

Ethereum is a great choice after BTC. It's trusted and its profit is a good reason to start investing in it. If you have the experience with trading skills, you'll hopefully gain good earnings as you do in Cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

I think the best cryptocurrencies right now to trade and earn profits are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.  These currencies make a lot of profit because their prices are always increasing.  I will advise you to choose those consultations mentioned above.

Yes you can you are the one that study and find it deem fit for you to invest in that same platform mention by you all I know is for us to be very careful and also keep investing on forum where we can get good profit and not to loss our earning.

I don't have any idea about it yet because I haven't invested in it yet .If you have experience about this crypto currency and you know how to manage it, then you must invest .If you are inviting for the first time, then invest less money. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, ETH has a strong project and it is one of the good currencies for investment, such currencies you must buy a quantity of it and then leave it for a long period of time and you will find its value has definitely increased.

• +1 1

Friend it is your  choice if you want to invest etherium then you can do this because it is very good and stable coin .  It can give you profit. It is second largest blockchain platform and you invest it without any fear.

Yes you're right I agree with you and that Experian is one of the first popular currency after Bitcoin this is I correctly know about this investing in it will bring you a lot of profit but learn before investment this is key of success

It is said that it is a large platform through which investments can be made, achieve large profits and develop with investments more and more far and wide without stopping and always succeeding.

Ethereum makes an excellent investment due both to its easy accessibility for retail traders and its long-term growth potential and The upcoming Ethereum 2.0 rollout was life in 2020 is one of the most significant events in the crypto world — comparable only to Bitcoin's halving events. Ethereum's 2.0 rollout will take place in phases. Phase 0 is due out in late Summer or early Fall.

• +2 2

My friend, I think that Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies that has been created and it is very successful and has the confidence of many traders. I think that investing it for a long time is really profitable, and I expect that its price will exceed 10 thousand dollars soon.

At the moment, the price of ETH has tripled compared to last year and the price of one ETH is up to 15 1500, so there is a lot of profit in investing later. This post was created last year, but if you are still comparing the value of ETH , you should be sure of cryptocurrency futures, the prices of cryptocurrencies fell last year only due to the ongoing epidemic.