Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Crypto talk gives us opportunity to earn money by commenting post. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post.We can learn many things from them. My english skills are improving for this forum. 

• +1 1

Of course, this platform is valuable for every person. Because we get from both knowledge and money.in my opinion, i have get a lot of knowledge about this platform. And learned many new words at this platform. And many people discussed every word deeply so we get in this way a lot of knowledge.  

• +4 1

Yes of course cryptotalk can improve our English if we pay attentively, since I joined this group my English have changed actually and I can confidently construct my own post that will be useful without even making a single research all with the hell of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have joined this forum for the last 25 days and i have made my english language much better then ever. I am so grateful to god that now i am able to make my own sentences whatever i want to make.

Yes, my friend, you can teach English here because the mother tongue in the forum is Russian in addition to English, and from it you can learn it with the passage of time and you continue to write posts

Yes CryptoTalk is a platform where we get to learn a lot and where we get a lot of improvement in our English while writing posts. When we write a post thinking that other people will read our post and comment and like our post So we use good thinking and good content very thoughtfully, because even on this platform there is a check, if our post is useful, then only the account will be there and if it is approved then it will be canceled. If we are working hard and putting our time on this platform, then we should also work with sensuality so that we get its reward as well .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Of course I think cryptotalk plays a good role in increasing our English skills a lot. Because people from different parts of the world work here and everyone has to speak English so our ability to understand English must be good. In this case cryptotalk is playing a very good role.

In crypto talk site we have to post best content in English language with correct spelling and grammar so definitely we can improve our English why using crypto talk site. 

Hello there companions closes, this discussion has a truly colossal preferred position to the clients. It has radically improved my English. Since I joined this gathering, my composing and English abilities improved due to visit utilization of the language

Yes bro I am also agree withyou crypto build up a good skill of speaking English, writing English or provide a facility to see some skills like writing a book.

• +2 1

Of course crypto has improved our English.  I used to misspell a lot here in the beginning, which caused a lot of problems. But after working here for a while, I improved a lot.  I have less spelling mistakes now. Hopefully it will improve more. Grammatical mistakes will be solved completely.

Yes of course ,it helps to improve our english language cause to know about it or to learn about crypto currency we do have to learn English language and it is possible when we read any kind of english books , thorough which we can be able to write the post ..

Yes I also think that cryptotalk help us improve our English. Everyday we have to make more than 20 comment in English. When we are doing that we have to read our post and then also write our post in English. We also see that if we have any kind of grammatical mistake and if it is easy for others to understand. Those kind of thing help us to improve our English reading and writing skills.

In fact, dear comrade, according to my assessment, I believe that cryptocurrency improves our English, because when we read different messages, we can collect information about cryptocurrency, and we can take in English from this meeting, so that we can improve our english with post comments in crypto conversation. besides, it is a worthy companion.

I don't know whether to talk will increase our English fancy because English is my mother tongue. But one thing that you can get very high-level knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this platform. You can interactive it many professional investors from cryptotalk. It may increase your fluency in English.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Yes dude crypto talk improved my English very much now i can write and expalin each and every thing very easily and i also its improve my spoken skills and also it enhances my English vocabulary i always said this the that crypto is the best platform for learn and earn and also its improve your English and your knowledge about currencies

• +2 1

Well the thing for success is a great communication which will clear your path to succeed up to some extent. Here you'll post and find post in English which will certainly improve your English but it is up to you if you work properly on your English. But one thing is certain which is improved English.

Yes, definitely. Cryptotalk improves our english. You have to read the posts all over the world by which you can get to know different words and sentences. The writing in English also improves by posting in ghis forum.

Yes mate, by spending time here is very useful. Through the forum we learn and earn. In learning is about crypto currency, not only but also we automatically improving our language skills also. By reading and writing.

• +1 1

Maybe cryptotalk could help you with better english, but only if you are willing to learn better, by taking some words and studying them on the internet, however it will be difficult to learn good grammar without a teacher explaining the mistakes you made.

The truth is, so is our Spanish. Cryptotalk helps in many ways if we pay attention to everything we are doing, we improve when writing. We improve our ability to write more coherent things and we also learn the part of adding value quickly and usefully. This forum has really changed my life.

Without a doubt, the cryptotalk platform is a major developer of our English language, so reading topics and writing comments in English every day helps us make our language better.

Yes from the day of my beginning in that forum, i have learned more knowledge about English. 

Because by readings others post we have collect vocabulary used in the post. 

I think you can improve your English skills also with earning on that forum. 

So this is very useful fir everyone. 

Yes you are right and i am totally on your side because so can easily check my first and this comment when i was newly joined this forum i was doing so much mistake but when the time passed i will learn how to use the English and how to make a sensible sentences so in my good English there is big role of crypto talk.

• +1 1