Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

I really thank you, my friend, for re-publishing these rules because they are really important for all members and not only for beginners. So you guys who want to stay in the coding world must abide by these rules and review them constantly to keep in our minds and not bypass them is really necessary

Hello friend, this information will definitely benefit the beginners, The novice needs such topics in order to be able to succeed and work in the forum. I think that the first step is to abide by the rules of the forum and benefit from the experience of the members.

Thank you for this valuable information, my friend, these things all beginners should know here, especially the topic of copying and pasting.

I have seen a good number of new members doing this, they should pay attention and they have to comment honestly, good luck everyone .

• +2 1

Dear mate no doubt if we violate the rules of forum than we will face loss. As this forum has some rules and regulations so we should follow them. It can save our account. And we will be able to acheive success . Rules violation mean challenge to moderators and we can not win from moderators..

Thanks for sharing this information. If you want to stay here safe then follow all rules and regulations of this forum. Avoid plagiarism don't copy and paste the posts of other members. Paid a quality posts to learn and earn here. 

Most of the new members ask a lot about the rules of the waiting period and what is forbidden, and this matter is important in order not to be banned, and therefore most of the posts here are about the rules

We have to abide by the forum rules on publishing in order for us to succeed in our most important work is to create a useful and informative post and create useful topics.  And I make sure that I am not able to violate any rules of this platform.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for reminding the beginners of these points and explaining them in detail. All members, especially newcomers, should read the forum rules and abide by them in order to obtain warning points. I wish everyone good luck.

Yes you are right mate. The new comers wants to be beware about this types of mistakes. This types of mistakes can really gives you warning points so try to follow every rules and regulations of this forum.

Thank you for these advices, of course compliance with the laws ensures that we remain in this forum and in the end only those with strong goals They're going to keep going.

In fact, it is very important and valuable information.  Thank you very much, my friend, for this valuable and useful post.  In fact, it is my first experience working in the field of cryptocurrencies on this forum.  I hope you continue to publish valuable and useful posts like him.

My dear friend, all these points are important for everyone who works in the encryption forum and to follow these rules to have the lead in winning, earning, investing and trading currencies. Thank you for this information

Thank you. Really. This was very useful to me. I need a lot of such advice to be able to continue without facing any problems. If you have more advice, please give it to me ..

Hi there greetings I yes you are absolutely right what are you saying because a every newcomer should read this post and don't try to do this because if they do they will end up getting banned from this account in this forum I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck and I really appreciate your work

This is true. You cannot create more than one account on the same IP Therefore, until you create accounts for your family members, they must work on different networks, and thus not violate the rules, and we must avoid copying and pasting, and we must learn and innovate, to get a positive reputation.

Thank you my friend for advising us.am a new comer here so now I have already know the rules and regulations .and I will make sure I work hard and obey the rules in the forum 

Yes, some of the participants made mistakes like this and were kicked out. These rules are also mentioned in the about section. It's preferable if all participants carefully read all of the rules, as this will encourage them to remain on the forum longer.

This information is all important and must be understood carefully. We thank you my friend for this information, which contains how much benefit we can understand the rules of this forum

For a novice, you did an excellent job. These are the key measures that newbies should take to keep their accounts safe from being banned. If you want to work here, you should stop doing things that are detrimental to you, such as breaking the law, copying and pasting, posting irrelevant or useless material, and so on.

I hope you achieve your goals and continue to be successful. Your post has greatly helped me, and my knowledge has grown as a result. To prevent being barred from the forum, we must continue to obey the rules. I would suggest that newcomers should be worked regularly and appropriately, and that payment should begin after a week.

In my opinion every new members is advised to read the forum rules and behave accordingly, because the forum has strict policies about posting. Copy-pasting and spamming is two most important things you need to avoid. In violation of the forum rules, users are either banned directly or given a warning point. If you get 3 warning point, you are banned. I think you will get you point which I am trying to understand. Thanks

Thank you very much my friend for your wonderful post, it is really very useful especially for novice members who do not have sufficient information about the coding world and are not aware of the rules and laws in this forum, I believe that we as members must abide by the rules and not violate them and create useful topics that contain important information related to the world Encryption

Thank you my friend on this valuable information we will need some help in the coming days and your wishes will not be difficult for everything thanks again

Thank you for welcoming and supporting us.
You explained important points in your post, and your goal from it has been achieved, which is to clarify several points again in a different way so that everyone can understand them.