Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

On 12/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Please avoid from these illegal methods.

(1) Two accounts in one hand (Same IP-Address). 

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

(2) By posting bad and useless contents.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

(3) Relevant data/Irrelevant data 

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

(4) Plagiarism method ( Copy & Paste).

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

Yes! What you have explained it wil be very useful for us. We should learn from this platform and we can learn alot  about cryptocurrencies which will be helpful for us in future, yes you are right pilgrism should be highly unappreciated. And we should come up with something new of our own.

Dear mate 

You are saying absolutely right.and it is good information for our new members because if we don't follow one of this our account will be banned . we should follow the these instructions .it will help for new members .and you can gain money here.

• +4 1

On 11/12/2020 at 5:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

Yes mate you shared the right information to some extent paligrasim works here but 2 accounts on same IP are totally not allowed.All newbies you should take care of all these poins to stay safe here.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right.Some people do that by creating two accounts on the same mobile, from which they have an ip-address and Wherever, where it disappears, they later object that thier account has banned.We should always follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk.If we work against the regulation, our account will be banned. 

Thank you so much my friend. I'm new bie here . This steps helps me to how to work here. And I hope that I'm following all these steps. And doing work with patience and honesty. Have a nice day friend.

Thanks mate for this informative and educative information. To be forewarned is to be fore harmed. As far as I'm concerned as one of the newcomers I will make sure I adhere strictly to this rules and regulations.

Absolutely my friend, I focused on the most important points that must be adhered to because creating two accounts at the same time or creating an unimportant topic or stealing a topic for one of the members will expose the account to being banned from the forum
So stick to well and not make mistakes.

• +4 1

I hope your precious advice give us benefit and we will get profit with your topic but i have noticed that thing beginner don't focus on that what you write so i also suggest my type of beginner you should also do read full topic if you want a good knowledge

I will try to follow your advise. You summarize the rules and what we not to do in this forum very clearly. I will try to follow those rules. Thank your for sharing this amazing information with us. It helps me a lot for knowing the forum.

Thanks for sharing do such a valuable information and I think if everyone follow all the precautions you have told then it will prevent your account to get banned and you will always remain in the safe zone. 

Thank you so much for sharing wonderful information . We must work very carefully and try to avoid mistakes . Strictly follow all the rules. The most important is to create useful and informative post and create useful topics. You get good reactions . 

You've Suggested the Most Crucial Things You Need to pay attention for, That Really Is Great, However, That I Presume you Simply Forgot Any Information, such Rather than writing an Issue or Article Which Comprises less than 100 Personalities, That Really Is Really Against Regulations, Too, You Shouldn't write Vacant or External Issues The Reach of the Part in That you Print, the Following, for Instance, You Have to write Concerning Whatever Linked to Rookies and Thus Forth

First of all, greet the newcomers from the bottom of your heart.  Then I will say, you are new here.  So of course you have to follow every rule of this platform.  Plus, you'll be getting rid of clutter you don't need.  Then, first of all, you can never do anything outside the rules.  Secondly, you must refrain from commenting and posting here without understanding.  You will be able to earn income here in all ways by working with taste and quality.

Every new user of this platform when joined this platform newly then that's guy try for earn more likes by this platform and when they tried for this they started walking on wrong steps and these steps are proved as a danger for all of them so if you want to become a best user of this platform then you will surely don't try for earning more likes about this platform. 

I would like to advise the newcomers to read the rules well when the platform does it.Then start your low.Keep your whole body at bay while minimizing your top mistake you can make.After making hundreds of posts, you will start earning money.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing these tips with us, my friend. We have to abide by the rules of the forum on publishing in order for us to succeed in our work and not violate them to avoid deletion and then ban

• +1 1

Thank You 😍

Its a brilliant post you shared, it would help many beginners on this platform. 

All beginners should flow all these instructions to stay and successful on this forum. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thankyou for your clarification and suggestions for beginners. Being a new member it's helpful for me as well as for other newbies in understanding of this forum. By following these situations none of the new member will find hurdles in their work and can do their daily task with full dedication.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

New members are advised to read the forum rules and behave accordingly, because the forum has strict policies about posting. Copy-pasting and spamming is two most important things you need to avoid. In violation of the forum rules, users are either banned directly or given a warning point. If you get 3 warning point, you are banned.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

2 information is going to be conscientiously verboten indulge in constant domain represents you can't work afterward information still mate can bring poles apart later written record using the varied firms and so on, sleep with as well as continuously restore all of the rules as well as for instructions.

• +3 1

Thank You 😍

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life.

My Dear friend thanks for sharing this great information with us .

In my opinion  we should work daily and sincerely on this forum. Always reply on the post of anyone's if you have information about it . Don't Disheart any one and appreciate the other members on their good quality content. When you appreciate anyone on his post he will happy and joy and work more and more on Crypto Talk in right way. Thanks 💖

Very good contribution very complete actually, it is good to also mention that they read the rules correctly because this is also one of the reasons why they lose accounts or their comments are deleted.

Yes you are right bro and your suggestion is very useful and powerful for me and all other users who are working on it and earn a much and more profitable earning from this real base earning programme. I again appreciate you to due to for this post because many people are very concious to join this site but those people who join this they thought that if we create a another account with same ip address so when moderator check your profile then your chances will be high of banned.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right if we want to success in this platform we should follow these step these steps is very important for everyone specially for biginner if we move against these rule we should be banned so follow these if you want to achive your goals

Yes you are right bro and your idea is very beneficial and powerful for me and all different users who're operating on it and earn a much and extra profitable incomes from this real base incomes programme. I again respect you to due to for this publish due to the fact many human beings are very concious to sign up for this web page but those individuals who be a part of this they concept that if we create a some other account with equal ip cope with so while moderator take a look at your profile then your possibilities will be high of banned.