Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

This is a very useful post and i totally agree with you. Yes, if newbies trying to find how to receive good reaction, they need to do their own research before making posts so they can give correct information to the other members and they can get multiple positive reaction.

• +2 1

Hello i am new here in this forum. I really thank you for sharing good information about this. It is great advice for new comers. My advice for new here follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important.

• +3 1

Thank you for posting on the topic you need.  From this many people will get a good idea about the forum.  People who don't know about the rules of this forum will get ideas about it through this necessary post.  Thank you.

Yes I think you are right it is very informative post I think. Really well you are right my guys I appreciate you. So I tell you don't use two account in one hand and useless post avoid and palgiarism also avoid.

• +1 1

This is very informative topic. Thanks for this topic. This topic will new coming members to earn easily. This will also improve the mistake of newbie member. This is the reason that newbie lose their account because they didn't know about their mistakes.

On 12/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Please avoid from these illegal methods.

(1) Two accounts in one hand (Same IP-Address). 

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

(2) By posting bad and useless contents.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

(3) Relevant data/Irrelevant data 

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

(4) Plagiarism method ( Copy & Paste).

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

Thanks dear i learn good information to your post. All these may help me to create my posts. I join this forum for last month and my most of the posts are deleted and never know why my posts are deleted. But know i think these points will help me in future.

I really appreciate to your paste. Thanks for your sharing this is very helpful for beginners. We cannot copy and paste. And don't pick content of others. We should to write our own words And we should not use multiple accounts. Don't take reputation with cheating. @Sania84

Number of new members fall victim of these things because of ignorance of rules and regulations which are strictly implemented for this platform. Any violation of the rules lead you to banning of your account. we are very pleased that you warned us about these mandatories.

Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes you said absolutely right newcomers should not to try to run the two accounts on one device they should to avoid the the repetition of the comments on on one post and one thing more they should do to keep patience on this forum

• +3 1

Good advice friend .Everybody should follow these steps to move forward in this world besg platform.Every body share different opinion so that people gain maximum benefits from this forum .

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

Yes my friend we should follow the rules and regulations of this amazing platform. We should not use two accounts at a time and we should not post irrelevant and bad content on this amazing platform. Also we should not do scamming by doing copy paste we should create our own content and respect the rules and regulation of this amazing forum.

I think every new members do a common mistake which they should not do. First of all they do not read forum rules very carefully. After that they do spamming when they try to complete their 100 posts. I think this is the biggest mistake of new members. 

Newcomers have to know the basic rules and regulations in the forum. There is nothing so much to listen , once they start joining the forum and work, many things will be learning gradually. It's a self learning process here.

great input consummate in fact, it is worthiness to refer for which then we browse the rules as it should be for the reason being as well one of the the reason why then we lose toons or  reviews are deleted.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Thank You 😍

Thanks for this beautiful and interesting information to both new and old members all the aforementioned behavior here should be strictly avoided by the forum members so that you can be a good member of the forum, thanks.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:38 PM, Izeal said:

Two accounts are strictly prohibited from the same ip address means you can't make next accounts but your family member can make other next account using the different networks. So, be aware and always follow all the rules and regulations.

I totally agree with you because of the information that I could find in different publications that deal with the rules, it is strictly forbidden to use two accounts on the same IP, therefore, I would advise that only one IP account will work.
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Thank You 😍

Thanks for this post we got many informative things from your post am also new here i just want to make my good reputation i don't want to do any thing else good reputation will make me able to achieve my goals thanks senior 😍

• +1 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

That's really Great advice for the newcomers. But these things applies to every member of this forum even the most seniors one. We must avoid making these mistakes.

• +2 1

Right dear.Thanks for this great information.Its helpful and beneficial information.I appreciates you for making this post or chose a good content.We should creates a relevant post and avoid bad or irrelevant posts.Best of luck

A very important post for newcomers.  I think newcomers should look away from these mistakes.  Otherwise their ID can be lost at any time.  So we should make the newcomers aware so that they do not make this mistake.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Thank You 😍

Thank you very much for writing this useful and helpful information for the beginners. This post is very useful for the old members of this forum also. We all should always follow the rules of this forum. If we do any illegal activities in this forum, we will be banned and we can't earn money by writing posts and comments in this forum. 

Thanks for this post. This is me newbie here. I read a lot of comments here. I have learned a lot and know that as a novice, I will keep all the rules. Put me in your prayers. So that I can do something better.

• +1 1

Welcome all. It's a good advice to new members i am also It's very useful for us. My advice is first we need to know rules and regulations. That keep our accounts safe. Don't feed any useless or bad topics. And don't give good reputation to bad comments or topic. Thanks for giving your valuable information.

This is a good platform with strict rules and regulations and everyone have to follow these rules and regulations. The points given above are some rules of this forum i.e no multiple accounts, avoid plagiarism, make only useful posts and post only relevant information and if anyone did not follow these rules he is actually wasting his time. So don't violate the rules of this forum.

First of all, welcome to this platform. A high quality work place. Where you can work very easily. Every work has rules. We have to work according to those rules and regulations. The rules of work cannot be broken. Be responsible for your work. Don't be negligent at the work. Stay safe and secure.