Can trainer members create there own post - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

Great question, Base I personally opinion and point of view each an every member of this forum both the senior members full members, and so on that don't have permission to create topic. But the only thing is that he or she have to make sure that the content is very useful meaningful and helpful.

Dear friend, you have actually put a right question from my experience and point of view, I think that if you want to improve the quality of the required forum like topics such as questionnaires you can create topics and you must make sure that your order is not a topic.

• +2 1

Hello my friend . Sure, you can create new topics, but you have to be familiar with the forum rules and have sufficient experience about cryptocurrencies. In order for it to be a good publication, clear and with a good idea, to win the approval of the members and get a good reputation.

• +2 1

Yes you can but it is sure that you will be know everything about it and then make post or topic and that is useful for everyone's I think. So it is the good habit creating good topic and post as well.

• +2 1

He can share his information with others by creating new topics here. If he doesn't know anything, he can create new topics here and comment on them. It is not uncommon for senior members to use this platform to create new topics. New members can also create new topics here. Any member can create a new topic.

Hello mate, welcome to the forum, i think you should read the rules first so you can understand what to do here. Of course you can make topic, doesn't matter are you newbie or not , but you have to do your research before making post so you can give correct information to the others. If you keep making informative posts you can receive a lots of good reaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course, because in every place should be wanted a expert person. Every company slect who's person which have a extra qualities and a good experience in his work. Similarly at this platform expect a good thing so it depends on us that how can we behave about this platform so it is necessary that who's person creat a post which have a good experience. Thanks 

Yes, newbies as you called them trainer members can create their own topics provided that the topics are relevant and useful to this forum. 

Of course, new member can make post about this forum. But they can post in just beginner section not in other sections. Because administration don't allow to new comers for doing post in other sections. This section is better for newbies they can do post here and get high reputation.

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Why not mate you can make post in the group this forum always welcome all members to share good information with other.You just be carefull that you donot make any repetetive post or post with any grammer and spell mistake.

Absolutely anyone who is a member with experience can create their own topic, but for this they have to keep in mind that first of all they should know the rules regulation of the forum, then the topic they want to create is Useful and Beneficial for all members.Should search a topic that is not already present in the forum.

Hello everyone, at first I had the same doubt, but then with the help of the forum, I was confirmed, that if I could create new topics, during my first 100 posts, and it was, I could see it with my own eyes, although with a little fear when creating my first topic, but thank God, everything went well.

You can ask your question in which you are facing difficulty. Then you go reseacrh bar and make research so that there no topic is present as you are going to create if nothing there. Then you can put words down in your topic which gives you informations to you by the members of community if your post desrves it👌. But the main thing is that all these things should be in forums laws.👍

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes ofcourse you can but you need to atleast go through the rules and regulations first and you need to finish your task as beginner(100posts) also you should have more knowledge or experience in other to post a meaning and informative topic.

After creating your first 100 posts you rank will be upgrade and you can create topic anywhere and you should be ensure that your is in order not a topics that actually carrying irrelevant information.

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Good question my friend. In my experience and knowledge i tell you that yes you create own post. Even every member create a post no matter he is new or old there has no restrictions from this platform. But your post is must be useful and beneficial for others if its useless post than your post are deleted 

Of course my dear you can create your own post in this from all sections except the crypto world section before reaching the 100 post.  But you can create our own post on others all sections,  in start you have the knowledge and information then share it or you have the any questions you can also ask it.

• +4 1

Of course dear mate, I agree.  Of course trainers can easily create their own posts.  Because they are trained on the issues.  And they know everything about crypto.  They have good skills in this regard.  They can easily create relevant and constructive useful posts.  We can easily gain knowledge through their posts they are experienced.

On 12/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, somaya said:

Of course, dear, you must abide by the laws and rules, and then you participate, as you have to complete 100 posts per day, and then you publish 20 posts. These posts are useful to everyone. I wish you good luck dear

I also want to know because I also new here at this platform.I also want to create a post yet i have not completed 100 post.but now we have to complete 100 post then we can arise post

I think all members in this forum can create any post they like even if they are just have registered and don't have more than 100 post they can create topic like other users, but there is some session that they can't post and reply until they complete his necessary posts 

Hi friend you can create your topic for example if you don't understand something you can write a topic about it if the topic is relevant and valuable it won't be deleted rather you will likes answers to your question.

Yes ofcourse!,i think all the members of this forum can come up with his or her own topics,but mind you!,the topic must be very reasonable and sensible,so as a newbie i suggest you make questionable posts to clear your doubts and answer your questions you'll like to know about the forum,and when you find any phase of the forun difficult it's better you ask and seek.for help from senior members to avoid mistakes

After creating your first 100 posts your rank will be upgraded and you can create topics anywhere and if he does not know anything then he can create new topics here and take comments about.

Yes my friend. A learner just joining the forum can also create a topic perhaps to also contribute to the topics in the forum for members to learn but if not i won't advice a learner to post a topic yet until he has full knowledge of what it takes to create a topic to make hin stay safe on his account being blocked.