How I feel about here... - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

I feel happy to work here. Learning is a key of success and I think money is very necessary to fulfill your basic needs and desires. Cryptotalk is the source to gain both things easily. To being a member of this forum, I am sure that if you will work hard your future will be bright.

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello! If you came to this forum for the sake of making money and do not understand about cryptocurrency, then you will not succeed. And if you know at least 25 percent about cryptocurrency, then you can make money. They pay 1000 satosh and Talk tokens for useful posts. First I advise you to read all the rules.

• +1 6
  • +5 1

I am feeling very well at this site. This is very informative forum where we can learn and earn easily with the same time without losing hope. Just keep in mind that have to post useful comments .

• +1 4

I feel so very special to be part of this great forum made of wise thinkers, creative minds and innovative spirit. I'm thankful to all here that I have learnt from positively

• +1 3

Dear friend this forum is cryptocurrency related discussion platform and this forum you first 100 free post than daily basis 20 post complete after 7 days this forum give you average positive rating talk token in yobit exchange. Your reward add your yobit wallet than you exchange your talk token in USD and you withdraw you USD in perfect money. This is forum review and at first you see about forum section this forum rules because rules is very important. So many member join this forum and cannot follow rules than admin banned account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

I feel free, I feel happy and I love working here cryptotalk forum, because it give me plenty opportunities to meet new friends from all over the world, to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency, to learn how to invest, trade and minex with cryptocurrencies at all levels, it thoughts us how to do exchange, do transactions with the best cryptocurrency like bitcoin, litecoin, dash, ripple xrp, yobit exchanger and lot more, I am really glad to be part of this great forum, I feel like am the happiest person in the world to be part of this cryptotalk forum, what about you guys @Trainz @Husnyjaf @Jones33 @Biojay @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Mubiflow

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum .. We are here to gain experience and information, where each member publishes 20 posts on a daily basis and receives payments for them as he receives 10 talk for each post in addition to the reputation that you can give 50 of them every day and receive 1 talk on each reputation from them .. Do not care more about money than your interest in experience, because experience will bring you a lot of money

Its so Beautiful and sweet to be in this forum here, though im a new and not yet get paid but l feel so great here because im also exciteming my examprience.

• +1 1

Hey mate, I feel really comfortable in this forum because slowly and slowly I am  learning cryptocurrency and I am giving much time as I can, my little experience say if we give good amount of time in this forum we can learn cryptocurrency, also we can learn trading too which will be life changing for us.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this forum, I always feel happy because the forum has given me the freedom to learn many things about cryptocurrency, which we know is something that can change our lives from grass to Grace and also what we also earn for posting and commenting.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

First you have to complete your 100 posts of the forum and then you will start to be paid for the posts. You have to reply to almost 20 posts daily. Payment for the posts will be given to you after 7 days of posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I feel really happy to being here. It is great site for learning about crypto currency and earning crypto currency. It's make me a person. Now i can teach about it to people. It's really great feelings for me.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

Friend many of us who are in the forum is because we love the cryptographic world and its currencies, the forum is to value information where the most novice people like us can learn from the most experienced, besides that you can obtain income from their work in it...

• +1 1

This is an excellent platform where you can share information about Cryptocurrencies I feel very comfortable and at ease in cryptotalk it is the best platform I have worked with, hopefully it will last for many more years 

• +1 1

My companion, it is truly ideal to be in this gathering and it builds my energy consistently. There is almost no time left for my first installment and I can hardly wait. I likewise took in a ton from the Cryptotalk people group. In the crypto world, I thought that it was extremely helpful as far as financial direction. Furthermore, this discussion will keep on developing, on account of us. Try not to stop, continue working folks.

• +1 1

@Syd19 Hello friend, welcome to this great community, do not worry everyone goes through the same process where there is something missing about how the cryptotalk page works with yobit, but do not worry because if you need help, here in this forum everyone can help and also you can have the ability to search and investigate in the different publications that are on the forum, you will find too much information that helps you progress in cryptotalk. On the other hand, if you need my help, you can talk to me directly and I will answer the questions that I can answer with my knowledge.

• +2 1

First of all I am very happy to be here.I'm trying to be very hard working here. I'm trying to complete my daily post limit. I work patiently every day. I think I will earn good money by working hard here so I'm happy

• +1 1

I feel here with this encryption that I have started to gain great experience and go deeper into the work and uncover all areas that enable me to increase my balance and develop my experiences

I feel very proud of this forum because I am learning about crypto world. Moreover my writing speed is increasing day by day. I am getting financial support from this forum. Before joining this forum I didn't know about cryptocurrencies and trading market. I'm very thankful to cryptotalk for providing such a great platform to learn about cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend,  well come on this amazing forum. It is a best chance that you join this site. Dear from this site we can get knowledge about crytocurrency and earn money. Many people are working here to earn and learn. Dear to work on this site you have to follow the rules and regulations of this site. Work here regularly and i hope you will get knowledge and good money from this site. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Tesco said:

I feel free, I feel happy and I love working here cryptotalk forum, because it give me plenty opportunities to meet new friends from all over the world, to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency, to learn how to invest, trade and minex with cryptocurrencies at all levels, it thoughts us how to do exchange, do transactions with the best cryptocurrency like bitcoin, litecoin, dash, ripple xrp, yobit exchanger and lot more, I am really glad to be part of this great forum, I feel like am the happiest person in the world to be part of this cryptotalk forum, what about you guys @Trainz @Husnyjaf @Jones33 @Biojay @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Mubiflow

Being part of this forum is like a blessing to us because many people are out there looking for this type of opportunities but they were not opportuned which is why I urge us to work well since we are gaining a lot from the forum.

• +1 1

I'm also new here I  and  and I think its best platform for people to get knowledge   and money in there free time and today this world is digital world we should also keep in touch With others .

• +1 1