How I feel about here... - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

I feel comfortable given what I know about topic topic of our discussion by given 20 posts per day as required by cryptotalk in collaborations with yobit platform. 

Most welcome to this forum which is a good opportunity of knowledge of the advanced future financial currency the bitcoin. Learn here as u want and it's a community which helps their new friends. Dear work hard so that u can earn a good reputation and members will always respect u and u would also get paid for the post. Dear it's the Right time to make the best use of your mind to write awesome content

First i want to say you welcome and you try to best to give lots of time in this forum because you read more and more posts then you understand it easily. This forum is easy for the newbie so you dont worry about your earning and do hard work for lits of earning. 

This is big forum due to which lots of people earn money. First you complete 100 posts then your earning will start and due to this you will earn lots of money. 

• +1 1

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

I am very happy for working here and I really like cryptotalk it is amazing when I joined this forum I just only want to earn money and just money but when I start my work I realize that I can also learn here and can gain knowledge and I start to get information about many things and now I am doing trading and investment and I learn all this form this forum and I am really pleased to work here.

It is a good thing, you are new here, so you share your ideas, you express your feelings, if you have any useful information, then share it so that all members also read your activities of this forum and get benefits and you too. The rest, where you post as much activity as you do, you will have some idea along with this world, how you have reached it and how you are sharing knowledge and how it means what is new and what is being posted.  

I am always thankful to cryptotalk for making such a platform like this. I am in forum about 12 days but i've learned a lots that i never thought before. This forum is full of crypto knowledge. Anyone can learn about crypto from this forum. It can help you to be up to date with it in crypto world.  

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I feel very comfortable working on this site. I feel comfortable because it is a part time job. It is not a full time answer. We can work on it whenever we want. It is up to us.We make twenty usefull posts a day and we get paid for them. We get paid 10 talktoken for one post.i am interesting in this site because We get a lot of experience from this site and experience is more important than money.

I would advise you to try and carryout your daily activities on the forum and with that you will be able to get or understand this question you have asked

Yes its really important to get that strad and the importance to it is that you get information that works well for so many other people the right thing right now to work for is to really keep on growing and putting up that effort that would help us in so many cases there is a lot of effort to get what would be the right thing to grow with , so to me , its important you enjoy contributing in this place but also be sure to grow with it

I really like working on this site and feel comfortable.  Because it is a part-time job.  This is not the answer all the time.  We can work on it whenever we want.  It's up to us to post twenty useful posts a day and we pay for them.  We got 10 talk tokens for a post i I think we get a lot of experience from this site and experience is more important than money.

This sites seems to be very comfortable and reliable if you compare it with faucets sites or bounties sites or gambling sites in cryptotalk sites it is an avenue for discussion precisely on all issues concerning crypto currencies were you too learn and share your experience with others. So I'm proud to be here at this particular point of time

Cryptotalk is helpful for learning digital money for both bigginners old individuals looking for new different valuable in developmental all part that are working here are offer a cions compensation of composing valuable post, that individuals will create thoughts on.

Cryptotalk is a superb Forum that is giving us so many benefits.Every newbie is warmly welcome here and the forum gives its new member an opportunity to learn about the crypto world and Cryptocurrency.For earning first you need to complete 100 useful posts and then you can earn by posting 20 useful posts daily.Good Luck dear!

I feel very good, it used to give you a bath, which app is very useful and it is very beneficial for the student. My friend gave me Mishra, do you see working on it? I have worked on many more problems on the website.  And all that website was not so good but as much as it has come out and I am very good again and my payment comes on the time and it is very good for me 

Do not care more about money than your interest in experience and because experience will bring you a lot of money and i really like to be here and i can express and talk about.

My dear don't be stuck on others just focus yourself. It is not a platform for struggle and competition like studies. You just need a little work to earn money. First you must complete 100 posts and after this you need to posts some useful material that provide help and information to other. Also avoid from copying and pasting.

Good luck...

I am also a newbie. I also dont know about the things happening here. But I think I am gradually improving myself by reading experts comments. Read every instructions and comments of the experts so that we can learn many new ideas to apply in this forum.

Actually and to be sincerely speaking I fell very nice and comfortable to find my self as a member of this great forum. With the reason that I have achieve more also acquired more knowledge and experience about trading.

I am very happy to be here too. Cryptotalk is great, absolutely the best in this field. Although I may still be a beginner in this forum, I feel everyday I am learning and improving myself. It is thanks to all the decent members in this community and the administration making this platform the best of all. 

This is a really special place for people who are looking to enhance their knowledge and understanding regarding the different concepts of cryptocurrencies as well as its related fields. You can literally thrive on this platform by using the information and experience of the senior members. so do take this platform as a blessing and make use of every opportunity that you get.

Anyway i respect for my part fortunate to be at this juncture it has certain me a route to the coming crypto hearsay is a outlook of earth this is an electronic planet at this moment and this is elevated time that we be supposed to reserve it dangerously and honestly it avokes me to meditate another way and delay confident for the prospect.

Hello dear i hope you will be fine i above your post my openiun is I am comfortable to this site because here my learning skills improve and make some money and we are all gaining experience it is necessary for calm and patience to obtain success i like this site 

My presence in this forum provided me with a lot of ideas, information and experiences. I got a good amount of trading experience. I now know many things. I want to accumulate capital to enter the investment and trading market.

It feels quite good,easy and comfortable to me. As we are earning here to meetup with our daily needs and with that we are also getting knowledge and experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well first and for most I will like to welcome you to this great forum where you get endless benefits and opportunities. Working here is very simple and you make cryptocurrency very easy. Just make your relevant post and relax.

• +3 1