Yobit to perfect money - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
junaid qasim

Yobit to perfect money

Actually Yobit has the easiest interface to deal with, it has no complications and everything you need you can find it easily,  just go to withdraw and search there and I am sure that you will find what you are looking for , I have not tried it myself but I withdraw from Yobit many times and I found it very easy. One last thing is to pay attention to the fee Yobit charges because on some coins they charge a bit high. 

• +1 1

Kind of like this is a payment device on the inventory exchange now not very popular it has in no way visible to be sincere, it seems like the change isn't included as I noticed in this charge gadget it's miles not possible to withdraw there or refill it appears to be viable but to withdraw i have now not seen it's miles impossible to withdraw to this charge device payment machine.I suppose yobit trade withdraw is a fine person of cryptosystem

Yes yobit is the perfect money. Instead it is the best exchanger site i have ever seen in my life so it is very very interesting and helpful for us. Thanks 

Hello, you can withdraw money easily from yobit. Yobit is a good platform that we can exchange one currency to another out of cost. Yobit has a payment feature which pay its user according to the posts and ratings. It is informative forum which deal for providing knowledge and information related to cryptocurrency. And payment is send to the yobit from where we can withdraw easily.

Hi sir that is right to exchange the yobit balance into the perfect money because it fees is low than payeer i think its fees is 1% of your balance. I am new and i have no balance in my account when i have balance than i exchange into perfect money. I suggest you to get balance in it.

You can easily transfer USD from Yobit to perfect monay friends.cryp to currency or trading online in the mean time I should say. That Yobit will overcome all the exchanges. So always know right knowledge. 

On 12/7/2020 at 11:09 PM, junaid qasim said:

how can we withdraw money from yobit account to the perfect money account

Well, i don't have any idea what is perfect money but if it contains some cryptocurrency wallets you can possible to do it by just copying the address of the crypto coin that you want and paste it to the withdrawal form and after that you will just wait for a minute to received it.

@junaid qasim

I don't know about the full process, but you need to withdraw your money from yobit to your wallet, and then deposit the money in another exchange site that have perfect money as a withdrawal option, and then make the withdrawal. note that if you do that in USDT you will lose some beaucse of its high fees. So exchange what you have to XRP and then at the last step exchange them back to USDT or USD if you want.

Hello dear mate it is a simple way to first of all sell your tokens talks and buy others coins and then click the wallet option click the - option enter the perfect money address and done the withdraw it is a easy way so try this way 

My friend, first withdraw the balance available to you to the wallet and select the type of currency you want Then sell this currency to its equivalent in US dollars, for example, or euros, and transfer the amount in cash to your bank account I hope I understood your question well.

Your cryptotalk earning go to yobit account. And you can withdraw your payment in the perfect money and payeer. But in the perfect money fee is 1 percentage and in payeer fee is 5 percentage. So mostly use perfect money because it fees is low.

• +2 1

Dear friend yobit exchange to Perfect Money withdraw is very easy. You just go your yobit exchange wallet and search box write USD and click minas button than show withdraw option. I think perfect money withdraw need 1% commission.

Transferring your earnings from Yobit to Perfect Money is easy. All you have to do now is go to your wallets and look for USD. Enter your Perfect Money address and the sum you want to pass by clicking the withdraw button with a negative sign in front of USD. That is everything there is to it.

You can withdraw your balance fron Yobit into your wallet easily by going into the wallet section of the yobit and then choose the coin that You want to withdraw and you will see the options that available there for withdrawal then choose your option and do your withdraw.