A very important suggestion regarding the improvement of this forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shraf2020

A very important suggestion regarding the improvement of this forum

Hey mate, I am not agree your opinion about the group because forum platform are open for everyone and we can share our opinion without any obstacle, so why you want to create a group? If we want to improve our forum than we must create useful topic everyday, so that forum user can learn from us.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Shraf2020 Obviously this is the great idea because it will enable newbies to learn quick about crypto world through the shared ideas and concepts within the forum and also it will create competitions between the group creators with good quality contents which are useful and informative in order to attract more forum members

download (18).png

@Shraf2020 Dear I understand your suggestion what you say and what you want, in this kind of platform's the members will cheat with this platform, currently the ratio of fraudulent people is almost nonexistent, if the make group of members as what you want by this act, this ratio will increase, in my opinion.

In my opinion, members should be trained to publish useful posts by researching and gathering ideas about digital currencies and teaching them how to buy and sell and create a spirit of competition between them in order to develop this forum

Think you are now in a group or maybe you want a group to communicate with each other via messages. You should know that the forum was before the emergence of something called Facebook or WhatsApp. This is how the forum works. There is no way to create a group. You are now in a group that you are trying to authenticate to another, publish it and he will interact with you and also you can answer their questions

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think it is not necessary for the forum to create divided groups since in the forum we can share our knowledge with all the people that it is better to share with all the people I think that what they should do is that the forum put a section of another language to  that more people from other countries join.

• +3 1

Dear mate i am not sure that I got you well. But as far as I could understand your suggestion was more about a peer work and I also think it is a good idea. We can also try that along with individual postings. Working in a group makes it easier to achieve goals and increase the quality of the results.

Great idea.by grouping we get chance to learn more about crypto.juniors learn from seniors .and in a group we share our ideas and thought to create a use full topic.

Although your idea is good to make it interesting for us to work at this forum but I think there is no need of it as it could distract us from our work and we could bound ourselves in a group only and it will not good for us as we'll lose the opportunity to learn from other's experience and knowledge in this case.

This sound interesting and significant to the faster promotion of cryptotalk platform and the world of cryptocurrencies at large but do you know the negative side of this suggestion is severe to some extent to tarnish the image of the whole crypto currencies system. Because if approve some members will make use of it in negative ways turning them as harbor for scammers and other cyber security disruptions

Well your suggestion is nice and I think it will help us to get to know each other more, but in fact I am afraid that we will move away from the forum if the chat becomes outside its scope. I think we should find a chat within the forum or link the forum account with our Facebook account

I do not fully understand the suggestion you wrote, sorry. Maybe it will be useful if you explain the subject a little more. I think it is just about establishing and managing groups on social media. Did I get it right?

• +1 1

Although this is a great idea, I do not think that the forum moderators take it into account to avoid manipulations as far as reputation is concerned. In fact, I have read that many members were banned because they consistently valued each other, which was considered reputational cheating. I think the main commitment is to evaluate the publications according to their usefulness, regardless of whether they belong to a group or not.

Generally its a good idea but i think making a whatsapp or facebook group will create an environment where people will be obligated to give positive reactions to others even if they dont deserve it and  that is not right. But if there  will be a forum here which will be moderated by the admins to avoid unnecessary reputation sharing I think it will be a nice idea.

What is the benefit of such groups?
I think that the chat feature between members in this forum is sufficient for members to communicate with each other.

I suggest adding more languages to this forum to make the forum more popular.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:25 PM, Shraf2020 said:

Hello my friends, today I have a new proposal for this forum that will be very useful in my opinion, so I want you to share your views with me. On my new suggestion. Which is. The forum administration creates groups for individuals, and each group manages any individual who wants to create. Own set
Such as social networking programs such as Facebook and Whatsapp. This is from my personal opinion. Which I wish to achieve. Because if the forum did this plan and allowed everyone to create their own group. That will help us. To get to know each other and participate seriously in this forum. Also, we will be able to rate members who understand the crypto world. And digital currencies, that's what I think. What do you think, my friends, on this proposal. I want to see your answers in the comments. Yes. First. With regards to all of you. This post was written by shrafateah 2020

We can't isolate the issue to this degree on the grounds that the gatherings will transform into social correspondence just, and we will disregard the discussion and the coding. Accordingly, the discussion put an order by which you can follow the individuals who are valuable to you.

I think your idea will be effective. Although we are working here easily but if the administration take an action about these things i think it will help us for better earning and learning too.

I don't sure it is work cause I am a beginner, though you proposed a new thing here, that's appreciative, through this post I can see how much you giving important to the work and forum. So happy to see this kind of spirits 

I have an thought for chicks to improve on this stage on the basis that usually beginners run into problems, and some of them feel that this stage is problematic, so they left it. So I think a box of exceptional assistance will be left for students to present the best of crypto conversations.

Yeah i'm also agree with you friend. It will be really fantastic and this site reputation will be more improve if they do it. Cause then the members of this forum will be more close and we can easily find the good one near of our hand. So i think it should be add in this forum.

yes dear you are right there should be a social media for am here we can create awareness about cryptocurrency because then people in this forum is not well known about cryptocurrency and they make mistake. As we are well aware of other social media and the daily issues that is prominent at social media we are good way .about cryptocurrency is world leading best currency e and forex trading is one of the top growing trading after so we should be well aware of it

This forum is quite good  because we have a such a amazing site it give benifit to the  all users and this platform is much easier then any other and profitable i think crypto should increase some profit to attract more peoples.

Welcome my friend, I agree with you. It is a good and useful suggestion, and through which members can communicate, question, inquire and evaluate

My brother, I did not understand the suggestion you wrote. You should rewrite this easy land so that you can see in other specials. Sorry my friend i couldn't give you my opinion.

• +2 1

Yes friend  We have to work hard to improve any work.  Improvement is possible through hard work and patience.  If we want to improve in the future, we must first set goals.  Then we will be able to improve quickly.  Thank you.