Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

First you need to know the rules and regulations of this platform and must follow that. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. If you create useless or bad quality topics you get warning points or your account will be ban. So write carefully and informative topics to the members. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. 

Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy from another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. Give positive reaction to others quality content.  Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Same question,  Because I am also new here.  But I observed here from seniors posts. Your content should be creative and informative for others. It's really great full for increasing your ability to read and write for posts.

First, you must read the rules and laws of the Crypto Talk platform, you have to post 100 free comments first with a limit of 100 characters or more, then every day you post 20 comments or posts to get a talc currency, link your account with the Yobit website.

I am also not an old member but i also gives you advice first of all do not break the rules and regulations provided by this forum.make 20usefull posts on daily basis and gets free bitcoins .do not copy others ideas makes your post good which is meaningfull and having good information about this forum to others.

• +1 1

I'm a beginner like you. I advise you to abide by the rules of the forum and read posts and comments to find out how it works. Welcome to this forum where you will find knowledge and money. Don't forget, be patient. 

I am also a beginner, but I was able to quickly adapt to this platform thanks to the senior members who supported me. I suggest you to go through the contents posted by our senior members to develop more knowledge. You should also follow the rules and regulations and should always be a active member.

First of all, if you want to succeed on this form, you must first read its rules and regulations carefully.

And if you want to make good money on this forum, you have to work hard.

To write post follow the following rules.

Don't copy paste others posts and don't copy paste from google otherwise you may be banned.

Always write your own content and write posts related to topic.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

Hello @Ababakrin dear mate partake in the most mainstream themes, read articles and follow recordings on YouTube, which makes you a successful part fit for presenting helpful substance on all individuals and appreciates a decent standing and positive surveys.

The main thing I can say to you is to follow the rules and guidelines of the forum there nothing more important than that. Secondly read more and more information from the cryptotalk by reading others post , topics , comments to get a clear idea on how to work on this platform. And having a lot of patience is necessary to earn. Complete your hundredth comments in cryptotalk to start earning.

Your question is very good, I loved reading your question because in a race I used to have the same question. The viewer is that I can tell you up to the impaired level, basically I am a deserter myself, so I believe that when you comment in a very good way, you get about $ 30 in a week. So, if I think, then at a time when the job is over due to one orbit, the word of goodness becomes very much for you. 

Hello my dear friend I hope you will be fine first you welcome my friend and you should follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post you will be create a 100 useful post and per day 20 post and 7 day complete and payment will be strt it is helpful for everyone..

On 12/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

@Ababakrin The first advice my friend is that you abide by the rules and rules of the forum and then read the posts in order to be able to create useful posts so that everyone can benefit from these posts

I think the first piece of advice that i will give you is that you must patiently achieve a lot. A good guide in this forum is to respect the rules of the forum so as not to have problems with the modaretors and the community therefore respect the rules so as not to have problem       

Hello my friend how are you 

If you are new on this platform, you do not need to panic, rather you can continue your work by following these tips.Do not copy paste any material in your post .When your account is created, first you complete 100 posts so that your account can be verified. After that you have to post 20 daily ۔For which you will get paid .

This forum is great for getting success from this forum first of all you you must read the rules and regulations provided by this forum.do not repeat posts on same topic do not copy paste other materials .make posrs on daily paste and get free bitcoins .

• +2 1

Newbies like me this post is treasure of knowledge read all these comments you will know more about this forum then probably anyother post. From post to ban post to getting paid everything's detail can be found on this forum.

First of all you have to follow the rules of this business and work on this forum according to it. It is very important to give time and there are several useful rules here. I hope you have a nice time and a good start, and thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

The first word of advice may be the first word of advice to comfort you personally so that a person can understand the overall guideline more then the exciting discussion board can inaugurate any qualifications of conscious society principles.So that the member can comment properly.  And don’t repeat the same posts and copy or paste another member’s comments and so you’ll be able to succeed.

After finishing first 100 post you'll start to earn 1k satoshi per useful posts. For making useful post you should do your research before making posts so you can give correct information to the others. If you those thing you can be efficient member in this forum.

Dude, the first 100 comments are free, so you can make money every day with 20 helpful comments or posts, and you also have to abide by the rules, as your post shouldn't be less than 100 characters minimum and so here are a lot of useful rules I hope you have a good time, a good start and thanks

On 12/7/2020 at 5:17 AM, Ababakrin said:

thank you

Just keep posting good stuff and follow all the community guidelines and rules don't posts irrelevant topics keep trying don't lose hope

my friend you have to 100 post first and make sure that you have read the rules and never ever use multi accounts  on one device and don't copy paste other comment otherwise you are removed from this site mean banned ok/

You are welcome to this great forum of crytotalk. The only guide and advise I will give to you as a newbie is to strictly follow the rules and regulations guiding the platform. By so doing, that is what will keep you moving smoothly on the forum. You are welcome once again, have a great staying on crytotalk.

friend, then you also have the first actual one hundred unstuff quotations, so then you already have 20 unstopped quotes weekly as well as then you already have 50 validation regular. then you already mustiness take part throughout the text of one's office plus the sharing has to be diplomatical plus if  want to office whatever thing beaver state dispute some thing, this is sporadic in order no longer  its wardership may be made public, in addition to  grapevine needs to contain a hundred narrators, plus 7 hours has to while away after recent wardership to ensure that it all forthcoming well known plus withdraw that then you also hold the it. doting hope that loving have pampered  by means of this tidings. loving want sometimes you really type a triumphant inaugurate