Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

I am newbie here but i can also advice you .You should show patience,write good content ,inovative content then you can succeed.But first complete 100 posts .Best of luck for working on this forum .

• +1 1

Well the first thing you need to when you join this forum is to go through their rules and regulations,avoid been warned or banned do not be greedy by opening multiple accounts also know that there are rewards for good reputations and negative reputations 

Hi newbies, you are welcome to this great an awesome platform, this is a platform where you work and you earn and become successful, the first thing you need to know is this platform is to be determined, and get your self involve on the necessary part you are supposed to, then follow the riles and regulations of the forum.

yes, you need to go through all the guidelines and rules set by the forum. You just need to comment and post according to the rules and you will not get banned and will earn good chunk of money.,

Firstly you read all rules information  take a look at its forum working style. Then you star your work. Don't put copy/paste put write the comment only thoughts which come in your mind. Open your eyes and beaware from scammers be wise then fraudsters. I hope you will be successful. 

Hello newbies, first I will like to welcome you all to this forum, it's a forum where you make you earnings after every week ends, the advice to you is ask a questions on what you don't understand, make your post and make reactions and you will be successful in the forum 

Welcome to the forum my dear mate .

If you want to be succeded on this forum then my dear the first thing you need to do is to follow the rules.Do the posts which are valuable and according the the topic.  Getting good reputation and make your account secure .

I am also new, but I know some rules, and we must first finish 100 free posts and through which you can learn more about cryptocurrencies, you have to write only in English and in easy and understandable words and try to reduce spelling errors, and also give members' posts negative or positive evaluations according to your opinion Within a day, you are entitled to grant a maximum of 50 responses. Finally, read the rules and regulations and adhere to them.

On 12/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

@Ababakrin I see that you have been given a lot of advice here, most of them are very good, so you must take them very seriously and do the work that is required for you to obtain the benefits you are looking for, I imagine you have already read the rules and the messages posted in the "About forum" section if you haven't done it is a bad idea.
Here you must learn, teach and then earn, over time your account will grow and your income will be stable, always thinking about sharing good content in the publications and comments, greetings.

Welcome in this amazing World and first of all becoming a successful member you follow all the rules of forum and don't share false and hate speeches so share valuable and useful information and don't rate nagative if he doesn't deserve so work hard and keep it up.

First you spend most of your time on this forum and gradually you will understand how to work on this forum. And second you have to pay more attention to the content of your comment.

The first advice is that you must have patience and work hard. Although it is time taking process but it is also beneficial. Firstly you have to post 100 comments without copy paste and Register your account. After this you have to work on daily basis and you will start earn money very soon.

I am also new here..i appreciate the old members who will work  genuinely and happily. all the very best and thankyou for the informations about Cryptotalk. Avoid mistakes and follow the rules and regulations  in Cryptotalk. 

If you want to succeed in this forum then you must post because we are paid for posting in this forum so we have to follow the rules then we can achieve success

Hello dear friend.I am also new but as much as I have commented and  was active I have learned a lot from this site and I will try to give you some advice from these.First of all I would like to tell you that in order to do a good job on this site you must make informative comments and you will comment on posts that you know about.And you should not comment that there is no similarity between the comment and the topic. There will be no benefit in reading bad comments.In order to post, I must say that if you want to do good work on this site, you have to think a lot and talk about topics that may not have been discussed before in this forum.You have to be cooperative and treat the members well and maintain friendly relations with them..All in all, I hope you can do a good job in the forum with a little effort and will be successful.

You need to post valuable information and help others in need, and therefore you will receive validation from others and you will be a productive member of this forum.

• +1 1

Welcome to Cryptotalk. First of all never do things in a hurry. Take your time. There is no time limit. So first of all read the rules and regulations of the forum. Then read some topics and the comments on the particular topic. After you feel confident make your own post in your own words.

This forum to again the necessary experience to avoid making mistakes and follow through to the end and your topic must be at least hundred comments as a minimum and always start with a capital letter.

My dear friend, as a new member, it is important to abide by the rules and regulations in the forum. While improving the quality of the rules and regulations, your post should be based on informative knowledge and extremely useful information. 

Welcome to this forum. As a newbie i want to advice you that try to maintain the rules.  Don't try to break the rules. Some important rules are don't open multiple accounts and don't try to use bad words. Keep working hard. Be patience. If you need something try to seek help from others. We are very friendly here.

• +3 1

So first of all follow the regulations of the community to make it a well-informative place. Secondly we must post our own unique content. Atleast only support & like the unique content & report the spam to the admin.

So you must follow the rules & regulations of this forum to make it spam free. Then you must post the topics only that you have written by yourself. Do not copy others.

Welcome here my friend,in this forum you should keep in mind important things that are,never copy paste of other posts,give a good comment related to given title,always should give positive reputation to the posts which deserve,keep hard working you will be winner.

First of all you have to post Hundred Useful on Crypto Forum, after that you have to post 20 to 25 for 7 days daily. But one thing you have to take care of is that you have to post useful and creative There are also useful and important rules selected on the forum, you will have to follow them under any circumstances. 

• +5 1

In order to be succeed in this forum we should follow the rules and regulations of this site.we don't violate rules.to be a successful person on life or in any working place the serious attitude and the integrity to work is important.