Need help i have problem - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Need help i have problem

Hello friends, everyone in this forum is expected to have a problem in this forum, so don't worry about it with time all your problem will be solve,so be patience everything will surely be okay,So try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and your problem will not come again.

Work hard and do not despair. Look well in the forum until you reach your goal. Protect yourself well and beware of those who try to defraud you. Be very careful in all areas of work.

Yes friends it happens that sometimes the problem comes then we say that there is too much  need to find the solution of our problem through our questions in our post and we need these people who are on this platform . 

Do not worry

This happens to all members sometimes due to technical malfunctions

Continue to complete your work and do not stop because the problem will be solved soon and you will get your payments.

Don't worry, my friend, it is a collective problem, and it is not only you who face it. It will be fixed by the supervisors and workers in this forum. Follow your work and you will be paid as soon as possible. You only have to provide information

• +3 1

Sometimes it happens that we fall victim to the problem and in that case we say that we need your help and we need to find the solution of your problem through our questions in this way. 

Hello respected members!

You worry not about this problem.Some of the seniors of this forum informed me that at the start this forum reserves our earning for some days.

Dear, don't worry about it keep on working and sharing useful knowledge. There are maybe a technical malfunction or some problems .I think its a technical issue by the forum and admin and moderators are working on it . It will be solve very soon. Thank you for asking us. 

My dear friend, since this problem is a coincidence for everyone, do not worry about this technical problem, and by putting you up on technical holidays, I have helped many people know about this problem

Do not worry dear, everyone encountered this problem, it seems that the forum sometimes makes some adjustments, or clean-ups from fraudsters, or maybe it was a technical problem, this problem is solved within a week, you do not need to worry your money saved

It happened to me like that before
I think it was a temporary and uncomplicated problem that was solved by the supervisors in a short time
Any payee sent in your name will remain in your name until you can redeem it
Don't worry about it you will be gone without losses

This is usually a normal problem. There are times that the button is not working and then after a few days it will be opened again. So you should focus on making your good posts and not worry about the button as you would definitely get a chance to send them to your balance.

Dear this problem is temporary and this topic is discussed many times dear it is due to period for scammers to remove from this forum. It is not a big issue just focus on your work and you should to work on daily routine.

Hello dear triple chahie hope you all are doing very good firstly I want to tell you that I am also an even bigger on the street from I cannot know about your problem you can discuss your problem with the seniors

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Thank you for your participation in this problem because many of the members were exposed to it, but the matter became good and it was resolved
But if you happen to meet again, don't worry, my friend, because your right and your trouble are not in vain in this forum because it is the most reliable and safest.
But we should not think about it and continue to work hard in order to obtain sufficient knowledge and gain experience

• +3 1

Hello mate. Actually only not for you i think every members are facing this problem dear mate and the experts are saying that within some days it will be okey. So don't worry everything will be alright.

hello dear hope so you are doing well dear if i am speaking then i literally do not know about this because i am newbie and recently joined this forum but i think the old members and senior will help you about this so do not be worry about this and keep patience

My friend, this was a problem with the system or the like, my friend faced this problem for a while, do not bother as I told you to continue and focus on working in this forum that gave us a great opportunity, as I think you know the method of payment here, you will be charged 20 paid posts and you will You receive your winnings after 7 days, good luck

• +2 1

Do not worry, my friend, I think it is a technical problem. It will be solved soon. There are many who suffer from this issue. Follow up your work and do not stop. All these problems will be solved and things will become better.

• +2 1

It is not a fixed problem. This problem will be solved within a few days. This problem is happened when the clearing process is ongoing. Then the btc payment button may be disabled upto two weeks. I think at present this problem is off. If you face then keep patience and don’t afraid

This was a problem for everyone who writes posts on the forum. It consisted in the fact that the forum pool was empty, and therefore no one had the opportunity to withdraw to their balance.

Don't worry, my dear, that's a problem with everyone.  It's a technical problem and it happens every once in a while, or the moderators intend to do it temporarily in order to clean the forum from thieves and its bad reputation.  But this problem will soon be resolved and withdrawal will return soon.  All you have to do is follow your hard work and persevere with the quality of writing and new content that serves everyone here and the moderators are satisfied with it.  And when the withdrawal returns, you will take all of your reward and nothing will lose you

In fact, I have not tried this thing yet, because I did not get a coin yet and I am working on my 100 comments, I advise you to give it time, and try to try again, it may be the cause of technical or weakness in the Internet.

• +4 1

I think that you do not need to worry about this problem. In my opinion, you should contact the forum administration. Perhaps there is a technical problem or something similar, and then it will be solved and you will get your payments.  And I hope you tell us what is happening with you so that we can benefit from your experience.

We are all my friend exposed to problems in any area of life and this forum is an area of work and there are always experienced people who are able to help and I hope they give you advice

• +4 1