How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

We all know that every job has some different rules. We all have to work according to those rules. To work in cryptocurrency, you must follow those rules. First you need to make 100 correct posts. Then you have to comment 20 posts every day. If you comment 20 posts correctly, you will be paid after seven days. But if you post wrong, you will not get paid. So be careful at work. 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know  How to earn from crypto currency.You have to write 100 post for active your.then you will write 20 post per day for earning.After 7 days,you will earn money from crypto currency by yobit wallet.

Yes you menrion my friend so many method that would help to earn. But i think with tradinga and investment we can earn more money . So with this you can buy on low price and can sale on high price. You can investment into different project and can get money . So with this you can learn about trading and investment from this forum which help you in learn. 

Yes you menrion my friend so many method that would help to earn. But i think with tradinga and investment we can earn more money . So with this you can buy on low price and can sale on high price. You can investment into different project and can get money . So with this you can learn about trading and investment from this forum which help you in learn. 

In my views these are best methods for earning good profits from crypto. Moreover it depends upon that what kind of skills you have or what kind of work you want to do. In addition to this you can do trading which is best method of earning money in short time as,suppose you buy some coins at low rate and the very next day the price of that currency rise you can sell and earn profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically you covered everything.  Nevertheless, these few approaches are not highly recommended.  For example, cloud mining, virtually all of these websites are scams that are usually run on the basis of registry schemes.  Also, if someone loses control and loses everything, there can be gamblers.  Calls, on the other hand, are considered by many to be a waste of time, as they cost very little to participate in.  .  Everyone is perfecting his options according to his experience, so don't just take anyone's opinion with you. Thanks guys.

An informative topic. There’s a lot of ways that we can earn money in the world of crypto currency. for me, I just experience on buying at low rate and it was a very easy for me, because the only think that you need is a deep knowledge about it, patience and the perfect timing. So that once you buy crypto, the only thing is to wait until the price will increases.

• +2 1

As I said, my friend, there are many ways to earn, but some of them are good, others have great risks, and some methods have little gains by coupling with the exerted effort.
So the best way to earn is to work here on Cryptotalk and invest in and trade cryptocurrencies.

Well, some good ideas in this post, I can't deny that there are many ways to earn some few cryptocurrencies, but with experience later on, you manage to exclude those that are not going to pay, or paying very low and focus on the most important that you have a chance to make some good money.

Your idea is best but all these thing want knowledge. The best I suggest buy bitcoin when it have a low price and sold it when it goes to increasing level. Other then you can investment in bitcoin these all thing give you good earning.

Is a very good content you brought here which involved many method of earnings in crypto currency but to be honest i choose the first one which state buying at low rate because it brings about a lot of profit but required a lot of patience also.

I found your topic very interesting.You have been able to introduce a number of ways of making crypto coins.Some of this methods are a little bit difficult and time consuming for example Faucets micro tasks gambling mining etc.Some methods if properly understood and applied to perfection you can earn a fair amount of cryptos as in the case of Defi yield farming staking airdrop buying at lower rate etc.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, John smith said:

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 

Hello dude. You have told us amazing ways to earn from cryptocurrency. We can become successful businessman and successful persons by doing hard work and applying these methods. We can earn a lot from cryptocurrency.

Finally, you can trade cryptocurrencies, which in a simple way is to buy coins at their lowest price and sell when they have a higher value, it is something complicated and you need a lot of patience but you can make good profits

For me, the best option will always be Trading, because it is the fastest way to obtain a decent return on a daily basis, unlike staking or Yield Farming, which result in very low profits compared to other means that require the same, attention.

Earning through cryptocurrencies are obtained through trading, investing stacking or just by playing games that are cryptocurrencies oriented 

You can also earn through trading on my dear friend of Crypto currency.Because on the other hand, there is a crypto currency that there is a platform on which you can get earning through investment.So I will request you that if you want to do a earn on crypto currency, then you can invest and trading by investing and get more and more earning on this platform.  

• +1 1

As you have mentioned, there are several ways to earn cryptocurrencies in the crypto world. For me, cryptocurrency trading, staking crypto to expect reward, yield farming, and bounties are the major method to earn cryptocurrencies. Some guys also prefer gambling to earn crypto but gambling is itself the riskiest method. I used to earn some crypto from mining but I have avoided that now. 

Thanks for this valuable information.  I think first we should learn about these currencies then invest them. when the price of this currency is low  can buy it and sale it later when Its price is high.

Hello dear friend I will tell you that how can you earn from this forum. 

1. Buying the coins at very low price

2. Selling them when the price of coins becomes high

3. Do 20 daily usefull posts which give you reactions 

4. Do investment at a bitcoin in a invest box.

All the mentioned ways can generate a good profit from cryptocurrencies.You can earn money easily in this forum.Firstly complete your 100 post then you daily post 20 per day.Join a few airdrops to earn crypto coin.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, John smith said:

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 

There are many ways from which we can  earn from cryptocurrency. You mentioned  almost  all the  methods  from which we can earn easily.But we should selecto a way to earn money, through which no one can fraud us. Many scammers  are active in their  work and make people  fool.

• +4 1

There are several ways to earn from crypto currency. The most common is trading. You can do trading with your crypto currency. For that you have to learn trading. 

• +2 1

This forum as a good way in which people can earn crypto as the comments and topics that you create here are able to provide you with a pretty decent income opportunity in cryptocompared to that of faucets and the micro task earnings. In fact i think that the earning potential here is much higher than even some of the survey. 

At this forum you can easily earn by posting and  trading .its depends upon your hard work and investing. By good posting you can easily earn and manage your expense and by trading you can become a successful trader at this forum.

The method which you want to choose is depend upon its market value and accessibility and acceptability. Like you mentioned that faucets are also help in earning Crypto but if we compare this method to current situation this is no longer beneficial to number of users. The best method I want to appreciate is mining and also investment(any type) if you are capable.