How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

I happened form my friend so many method that would help to earn. But i think with crypto currencies are made om internet and platform opportunity in crypto compared to that of faucets and the micro task faucets and the micro task earnings. In fact i think that the earning. Best of luck.

There are many systems for obtaining currency from cryptocurrencies. But my most popular system is to post . Those who are new have to complete 100 posts first. From then on the payment option was introduced. And subsequently receives payment of 30 posts per day.

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear I am agree with you in this world there are so many method to and crypto currency but many of them are fake they are Just taking money from us from our investment and saying to invest in this invest on That but they will do fraud with us..And the popular method or mining ,taking ,AirDrop etc...Show my dear friend be careful while Doing your work....

I think the most important thing is to buy low and sell high, I mean, buy on the downs and sell on the ups, and never forget to withdraw profits, that's a good way to earn with cryptos I think.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:16 AM, reta213 said:

You have many methods and most methods depend on some fraud, but the most used is to buy a currency at a low price and wait until it becomes of great value, which is the most common among people.

Yes,  what you said is kinda true,  the most sure way to mKe money on cryptocurrencies is just to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price,  the rest are just to risky though even buying too had it own kind of risks too. 

we are know that there are many earning site in the world but i think crypto is the best earning site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that daily there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

There are many ways to make money, the easiest ways are airdrops and taps, and then you can work here in the forum by writing daily comments and getting satoshis in exchange for them, and you can also by trading and buying currency at a low price and then waiting for it until  Go up and sell them.

There are a lot of good ways to earn cryptocurrencies, but I think the best way is trading, but it needs a lot of experience and I don't think Bonus gambling, Faucets and Micro tasks for rewards are good ways to earn cryptocurrency.

These methods are good, but the most famous and circulation among people is number one, because it is the easiest among other methods and does not need much complexity, but you need to monitor the status of currencies and their value continuously.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like the AirDrop most because they are free to do and you can do it easily even if you are a newcomer but you need to hold the reward for sometime in order to get some extra profit

so far the staking is the safest way to make money out of the cryptocurrency but for that you need to have big investment amount so that you can make some good money out of it.

There are several ways to earn money from cryptocurrency, many of which you have outlined. Most of the shots you fired are dishonest.The most popular way for me to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price, and sell it at a higher price is to earn cryptocurrency in this way, you have to wait a while.

We can earn the money by nothing doing because its price increasing rapidly. It mean to hold the cryptocurrency is the increase you amount. And you can also earn by trading and  Exchanging etc.

There are many ways that you can earn from crypto so you have to be very careful in choosing the one that is best for you. I would advice that you stay away from gambling and money doublers as they would end up stealing your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can try hodling Crypto currencies as that is the most easy way that you can earn money with crypto especially if you don't want to face charts everyday. You can also check out staking as it is also very profitable and you can make good profits without spending much time.

I agree with your ideas but i think the ninth option are like a killing for my time cause it need a long time and little rewards so i wish you can you accept my point.

• +3 1

Thank you for this information, but I did not understand most of the conditions. Please explain it. 

I think that buying at a low price and selling at a high price is the best way to win more cryptocurrencies, but we must learn technical analysis in order to be able to determine the best price to buy

• +1 1

There are so much ways that we can earn from crypto space so we have to be very careful in choosing the one that is best for you. I would advice that you stay away from gambling and money Doublers as they would end up stealing your money.

There are many mechanisms that can help you achieve a meaningful profit from trading digital currencies, and one of the most important forms of profit making in the world of cryptocurrencies is trading those currencies and speculating on their price through various trading platforms that provide CFDs on digital currencies with different leverage. This allows the investor to enter the world of speculation and trade on famous currencies and achieve material gains through expectations of market movements on these currencies, trading cryptocurrencies is just like trading stocks in the stock market, where you will buy coins and trade them with another currency for the profit margins that you can That you get it when you sell it in exchange for that currency, cryptocurrencies can be earned through exchange, ICO (Initial Currency Offer) or even direct investment in it, and what is meant here is to invest the cryptocurrency, not just trade it, all you have to do is buy cryptocurrencies And then keep it for a period of time depending on the amount of interest that you want to collect from behind investing in it when selling it, and when the time comes, sell it to reap the profit you are looking for.

May be you are right my friend but i can't say anything about ut because i am not aware of this all but i must say that buying at low rate is good idea and i think there are many chances to get profit in this and i think there are many others way to earn crypto as well like trading and investment also. We just have information about it.

I mainly rely on investment, in addition to the ways in which I earn free cryptocurrencies, such as this forum and other similar sites, in order to always support my investment deals.

You are right brother, however we must be careful because some processes are false, I prefer to do it as I have been doing so far, buy at a low price and sell when the price is high.

Yes, this are all very important ways of earning online, though personally I only know about 2 to 3 ways out of all that you mentioned, what I do like the most of all is buying at low price and selling at higher price, and sometimes to, unlike mining.

Yes, I agree with you, I do two of the things that you mentioned are Buying at low rate and Staking. I try to find my way in trading and I do it slowly. I try to learn everything before taking risks. I hope to succeed in that