You must explore - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

You must explore

You will see that most of the member have knowledge about the most interesting topics and that surely increase our knowledge and its also help us to improve our creativity skills.

On 12/6/2020 at 5:35 AM, *gove* said:

I advise you that you do not spend all your time on one topic, you can explore in other topics, and it is a nice thing to feed your mind with information from everywhere and different information

You are right mate. Restricting yourself to only one forum will make you to become less informative and knowledgeable. However if you explore other forums, it will make you to become vast in other aspect of the forum. So do not restrict yourself to only some selected forums 

@*gove* Hi friend ,thanks for advising us .It's true that we have learnt a lot of things from this forum and increased our knowledge.we have to explore new topics which help us in earning money or new thoughts.By exploring new topics we can also explore ourselves.

There are other sections on the plat forms with useful informations. To have verse knowledge of the crypto talk visit other sections to explore more. You should read another topic as well so that you will have more  ideas.

Hello crypto members i am exploring more and more i have joined this website about 5 to 6 hours ago and i am explore so many section and topics replies and lumsum totally platform but i think i am also not visit this forum totally because its have many branches and many section and lot of topic and replies so if you explore more than we gain more knowledge and its benefit for us as a newbie

You say right my friend we should always get knowledge about different things because It is helpful for us . Getting knowledge about just one thing is not good because my friend if we have more knowledge about just one thing and we have no knowledge other things in my opinion it is not good . We should always get more knowledge about everything. 

• +4 1

I disagree with you my opinion, my friend, I do not advise you to read a little about each topic, when you start reading about something, you must continue reading about it until you have a comprehensive idea about it, and certainly at a later time you should diversify your information, but after you have acquired an acceptable experience about the first one.

• +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 9:35 AM, *gove* said:

I advise you that you do not spend all your time on one topic, you can explore in other topics, and it is a nice thing to feed your mind with information from everywhere and different information

On the off chance that I absolutely concur with everything new in our lives, we should investigate all the assets that we have available to us to have the option to be better in what we embrace.

• +3 1

We all know that now the word is  connected each other. You can contact with anyone else who is connected with the internet. So now internet has a key role in making your business successful.to make your business successful and investment in cryptocurrency successful you must explore the world and the world of cryptocurrencies.

We can search everything about cryptocurrency on this platform very everyone has their own abilities, so we try to use them and learn to explore things because by doing this we can increase experience and knowledge then we will perform very well. 

On 12/6/2020 at 6:35 AM, *gove* said:

The best advice given in this post in the beginner section. Anyone that stays here after having made 200 posts and doesn't post anywhere else is just a spammer. This is the truth so at the point you passed 200 posts and keep staying in begginers without even reading the other parts of the forum, you become a nuisance.

I completely agree with you that we should not go to the same topic, we should explore Muslim photo pics, which will give us more and more experience and will also increase our age. . Try to read more and new topics and then you will always be aware of the latest cryptocurrency events.

On 12/6/2020 at 6:35 AM, *gove* said:

@*gove* Very wonderful advice, of course, there are many naughty and useful topics that can be used as the information varies and feeds the mind with important and useful information that helps us gain more information in cryptocurrencies

Yes, friend, we must exploit the Cryptotalk forum, not only in payments but also in the knowledge that we can acquire within the forum, in addition to that we can also help all users with their problems, the Cryptotal forum helps us a lot for that reason let's take care of this platform.

Yes exactly I think you are right. If you want to be a good expert and trader as well then you need to make a look on all the section and on all the topic as well.  So it is very important suggest I think.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, that's cool ..
We must enrich our minds with everything new because there is no limit to the ability of the human mind to know ..
We can understand various topics at the same time through continuous research and reading, nurturing our minds with it and communicating with others because intellectual giving is beautiful, my friend ..
I wish everyone in this forum to achieve all that is beautiful.

Yes, we most surely explore by not only reading from on topic, but by diversify our reading mode on different topics on this great forum. By so doing, we will get to learn more and more in order to make the forum more useful to all it users. Good day

We must explore different topics in this forum every topic is useful. Different section is created in this forum for different topics. If you want increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency then you must enter in cryptocurrency world section. You can also explore some other sections of the forum which have very valuable information

Of course, dear, this site is rich in many interesting topics. You can move between publications, gain experiences and participate wherever you want in various fields, and all of this is provided easily.

Yes mate you're very right spending much time on one particular topic can never offer you all the knowledge you need to grow in life but rather you proportion your time on every topic so that any thing you gain from all topic can be use useful some times some topic might nit be clear for you to gain something from so you have to touch around some times. 

Exploring more sections make us to collect more ideas to create a lot of interesting topics. In case we stay in one or two sections we will stay doing the same thing, and this will make us boring. So the best option is navigating others section to participate with your post and collecting more knowledge to do best topics.

That's right it's nice that we broaden our scope to different sections of the forum in order to every beat of useful information from the different sections of the forum in order to excel in the crypto world.

Hello my friend. Through my follow-up of the various publications, I agree with you and that the transition between these consultations and topics opens up many horizons of knowledge and search for new topics, which motivates me to follow up and access a greater amount of information.

Exploring is one of the best advices I have heard in here, many invitations that I received to join certain cites and to download some apps were all fake , but when I tried to search for myself , I found some really good sites that no one invited me to. Most of the invitations senders care only about referrals and not about benefiting you , so explore things up yourself. 

I myself love to explore, it is very much needed to improve your knowledge and will help you to participate at any section with ease. If you stick to one place your knowledge or learnings will be limited.