Fallen price of Talk Token - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sp19a1ma019

Fallen price of Talk Token

The explanation for this is that anyone who earns 5his tokens sells them on the Yobit exchange right away. The answer is for the forum to list this token on other exchanges and add more volumes to trade it like regular coins, giving him more valu

On 12/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Why the reason of fallen price.?

Is the reason of selling bitcoin is more then it's purchase.?

Now the price of bitcoin is raising but this price if talk token is fallen day by day. It is not good for the beginners. I don't know about the fallen price of talk token. I think talk token supply is high then demand. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend Actually I am a newbie to this forum
I have no idea about this
But I hope the bitcoin price goes up.

I think my friend, several days ago, the price of bitcoin and the token has decreased, then it will be a great loss for all users, so it is advised to collect the tokens until they rise to get profits

Yes my friend you said absolutely right at this time the price of the talk token is decreased in the market of cryptocurrency and this will disappointed  the members of the cryptocurrency but I hope so that the price will go up very soon

Yes, my friend, we have to continue talking about the currency because it will rise soon and it is a new currency, so we have to be patient, and as it happened with Bitcoin until today it reaches a significant rise in prices.

The biggest explanation for the Talk Token price decline is that participants sell all of their earnings every day, resulting in a reduction in demand for it, and therefore this price has dropped many times.

Yes, my friend, exactly as well. We have noticed a clear decrease in the cryptocurrency and I think that this is related to the buying and selling process, as the purchase has decreased in recent days due to the high price of the currency

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, your prediction is correct
Most of the members sell Bitcoin in large quantities
Which led to a drop in its price
But I expect that with the days, its value will increase, so I recommend keeping the currencies now

My friend if the price of talk tokens is decreasing then you have to keep talk tokens in your account to increase their price when their prices are increased then sale it.

• +1 1

I also notice that the talk token price is decrease day by day. .unlike before where the value of it is really profitable that's why I hope it will be back to the same price again when we converted it . 

Bitcoin price is not falling it's actually get higher by the moment Bitcoin is the main crypto coin so it won't fall its going to hit the 100000 dollars by the end of the year. 

IF the price of talk token is decreased then you have to invest your money in Talk tokens to increase its worth and money you make here.

• +1 1

In the title of the topic I talked about coin talk while I talked in explaining the topic about Bitcoin, in general, unfortunately, TALK currency has suffered from a major collapse in price and so far there are no positive indications of its return, I think it has become better to stop paying it and compensate it with Satoshi instead.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Why the reason of fallen price.?

Is the reason of selling bitcoin is more then it's purchase.?

Dear now Bitcoin price is not falling instead they are increasing every day but talk token price are not increasing they are falling everyday you are not getting a good profit from it I think talk token is not so much good for us.

• +2 1

Yes you are right Price falling too much TalkToken and hearing this forum I can't know any reason about this senior know about very well so read it here useful topics if you want to think about this

You should know that the most important characteristic of cryptocurrencies is their price fluctuations, as we find them high at times and low at other times, and the reason for that is either the increase in demand for them or the appetite for selling them, so we must not deal with the decrease in the price as continuous, because it is not soon after  Go back up again.

• +5 1

Of course, where many of the members here are selling the price of Bitcoin, where if the supply of Bitcoin was made, the price decreased, and from the supply and demand for this currency, the rise or fall

Of course, supply and demand have a large impact on the price of bitcoin, but I think that the high price of other currencies such as the dollar attracted people to invest in them more than bitcoin.

It seems that the price of talk token is declining due to increased sales and supply and decreased demand, as prices rise with increased demand. As a result, rather than selling talk tokens on a regular basis, we can all keep them for a while, as this can help to increase the price of talk.

Dear friend @Malik Abi @shok 13 @Afroja14 bitcoin's digital currency prices fall and rise and it's a trade like the rest of the trades don't care about the maximum value of this currency going up in the new year and I hope it's yes, always like this, the price of the digital currency is falling and rising, which is a trade like the rest of the trades, don't worry, the value of this currency will increase in the new year and I wish everyone all the best.  Thank you 

I think the reason for this decline is that the amount of sale is more than the amount of purchase, this is not good for us, we must support the talk token until its price rises again