Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

Hello my friend, you are right. The world will go down this path because all people are moving towards digital in all areas of life and the world in general has turned everything into digital for ease of use.

I agree with you, and we started noticing this matter about a year ago, as crypto became the leader in news and media due to the prices of some cryptocurrencies that attracted millions around the world to invest, we will see the response of governments in return

Most of countries using cryptocurrency and some of try to use. But after some time cryptocurrency use in whole world. Because cryptocurrency attract countries due to it price and it benefits.  So with this they can reduce the number of unemployment.  But cryptocurrency is only which is high price and can be usefull for all.

• +2 1

You will be famous in the world if we do a wonderful job and everyone has done his work and presented ideas that increase us experience in order to reach the best way to invest and trade.

• +3 1

Yes, the pace at which crypto is getting fame in all over the world with each passing day. There is no denying the fact that soon crypto will become use in whole of the world and people are getting more and more digital with each passing day and there are high chances that it will soon gets cleared in the world and can be available in the countries.

So yes my brother you are absolutely right that this is a fact that is going to come out for a long time and will see it because that's what its experts and we want and our experts want to introduce it to the world. Struggling too much. So far it is not legal in any country but very soon it will be legal in every country. And I am waiting for that. 

Yes of course but still some countries are banning it and consider it illegal but i do not think this situation will last for long time and every thing will change to support the crypto currencies .

In fact, my friend, these currencies have already spread, evidence of this is the large number of people in this forum CryptoTalk, which provided us with a wonderful opportunity as those interested in the world of digital currencies, in my opinion that there is a bright future for cryptocurrencies for their ease of use and I also think the increasing number of countries will recognize and acknowledge them given Because of its wide spread among its users and the many things that they use it with.

I agree with you. experts on this forum greatly help in the spread of cryptocurrencies because they create many educational publications that help beginners learn about cryptocurrencies.

You are right on this friend. Crypto holds a important place in digital era, and we have found that it is becoming a gateway to connect digital economy and making possible for every transactions to be sent or receive instantly and cutting off limitations set by paper money.

Yes, my friend, encrypted currencies will get a lot of fame around the world, and their price will be raised due to the demand for them, and I encourage all people to work on them in order to get this great popularity, but you need to work and a little time and thanks

• +1 1

The digital currency must become the global language, especially since technology has entered all areas of life, including industry, trade and various services, and there must be a unified currency in all countries of the world that eliminates the current differences between different currencies.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You are right, my friend, that traders are increasing the popularity of Bitcoin and also large companies because the demand for it is great and this currency has a bright future because it is increasing in terms of its popularity and value, and I hope that it will be used in all banks of the world and the countries will recognize it.

Hi how are you all, i think the crypto currency will famous around the world and will make difference about the global market , i hope best for everyone

Yes, my friend, you are right. I think that digital currencies will have a prosperous future that will positively affect the economy and the living conditions of individuals. I hope that we will reach what we want and the conditions of everyone will improve.

Of course, you are right. We see on a daily basis how people are attracted to cryptocurrencies and we notice the high prices of some currencies due to the great demand for them. It is very wonderful to be in this forum and gain information about cryptocurrencies because they are the money of the future.

hello friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is now used all over the world because the value of cryptocurrency is increased every day so every people everyone wants to invest on this cryptocurrency so this is very reliable at this time in the world

Yes, it will because new crptocurrencies will start emerging. Though Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins are ruling the world for now as they are the first Blockchain products invented. Innovation don't stop here! Most of the new crptocurrencies will soon start emerging and the future lies with them.

I definitely agree with you mate, cryptocurrency is gaining more popularity in the whole world, and so many countries of the world are accepting cryptocurrency hopefully very soon cryptocurrency will the world accepted cryptocurrency because of the value and the fastness in using it for our transaction.

Yes true words you are right in your words that cryptocurrency is the great currency and also will soon spread like a net in the whole world..

As crypto is getting fame day by day,it seems that it will be used in while world.Some countries ban crypto I don't know the reason about it.But it looks that it will early get un ban.When it get unban it will be used all over the world.

Of course, these cryptocurrencies will witness a quantum leap in their march in the coming years, because they are the most expensive and strongest, and it is the decentralized currency that guarantees the honest and comfortable circulation of money without losing any of them, so it will become the recognized tool for payment, and it will surpass paper currencies.

Yes your predication is near to accurate one.  All the countries worldwide are accepting the cryotocurrencies specially BTC.  As we all can see that the price of BTC is also increasing incredibly day by day.  Soon cryptocurrencies or digital currency would replace all the other currencies of the world and overlap the cash and other predeccesor currencies. 

• +2 1

Of course everyone here notices the significant increase in the use of encrypted currencies by people around the world, which gives a clear indication that they will become essential and recognized currencies in the near future

• +1 1

Yes, dear, cryptocurrencies are taking a wide spread trend and taking international appropriations in general, especially the bitcoin currency, which was considered by several world companies and countries as a whole, so I advise everyone to deal with cryptocurrencies because it is the future financial system of the global economy. Thank you very much.

• +4 1