Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

Certainly my friend digital currencies are the future currencies . Where big companies and big sports clubs in Europe started launching their own currency and every day we see new companies and stores joining the world of digital currencies . Many countries have also joined the world of coding . I think that banknotes will remain and used, but digital currencies will spread widely.

Hello dear friends ..
For me, I hope that digital currencies will spread all over the world and that everyone will trade in them.
As societies tend to use these advanced digital currencies more than physical currencies, but care must be taken when trading cryptocurrencies because those currencies are constantly changing according to changing prices and many market factors.

Of course, the way it looks that people are joining day by day during the crypto currency, it will work around the world, it will have a specific value, and everyone will be able to join it because one must definitely be a regulation simple. And and when you comment, according to yourself and not see anyone. 

Yes this world is going to be a digital in every thing digital currency ll be used in whole world as we all we know. Cryptocurrency has great future but now there are some issues regarding cryptocurrency these will be solved after some time because the cryptocurrency is getting popularity in every country so expecting that soon it will be used in whole world.

• +4 1

I totally agree with you on this .. and I think that in the near future the number that deals in digital currency will be much greater .. which will make it the number one currency in the world .. I hope that it becomes circulating so that the whole world can benefit from it ..

Cryptocurrency seems to be the crypto world's future, and it is already quite relevant. Many major businesses and companies, such as Microsoft and Amazon, have begun to embrace these virtual currencies. These currencies will be commonly used around the world in the near future, and they will be able to be transferred both domestically and globally. This currency is extremely valuable due to its many benefits and practical flexibility. @shakeelsherpao

Cryptocurrencies have a very bright future, and they depend greatly on them, they save money and provide us with comfort in dealing and speed as well, so the world should deal with them and trade them to facilitate trade and buying and selling operations. 

• +2 1

yes dear you are absolutely right cryptocurrencies is now become famous all around the world because we know that we are living in the world where the demand of cryptocurrencies will increase day by day so it might be possible that everyone will done almost of your payment with cryptocurrencies and due to this more people will tend to more buy crypto in the future for their work 

Yes, my friend, you said exactly right, the day is not far when crypto currency will be used all over the world. Because its benefits are uncountable, people will soon learn about its benefits and start handling cryptocurrencies. The time is not far when cryptocurrencies all over the world Will be used ۔

Hello dear friend, I hope that and i agreed with you. Your opinion and thinking is right. Soon it will chase the whole world. Thanks dear

Yes, my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies will spread in the near future in all countries and because it has many advantages and advantages that help many people

It is clear that cryptocurrencies will be in the forefront in the coming years, as they are becoming more popular and it is desirable for them to become a basic currency in all countries.

This is true. I expect that in the near future the encrypted digital currency will become a daily currency, because the digital currency is a decentralized currency and thus it will be unified all over the world and it will be very easy to deal with it wherever you go.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, akarymont9 said:

This is true. I expect that in the near future the encrypted digital currency will become a daily currency, because the digital currency is a decentralized currency and thus it will be unified all over the world and it will be very easy to deal with it wherever you go.

@akarymont9 That´s right, Cryptocurrencies are the economic future, many countries will adopt digital currencies for their local and international transactions, although they will be centralized and controlled by them, many people will have cryptocurrencies as alternatives to them, with the advantage that we will be the ones who manage our money to do business , everyone should be looking at how to use cryptocurrencies so that their economic future is more independent.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
I read a couple of days ago, in search of people between the ages of 30 and 45 who deal in digital currencies, a lot, and I see that, this future is very near in the world

• +5 1

Certainly you're right, my friend.
These cryptocurrencies are getting more and more popular every day, so we're never going to stop using them.
It's not just currency, it's prosperity, civilization and upgrading.

Wish u a great time.

Yup! Especially bitcoin. Bitcoin has a brighter future ahead. It's already being used globally because of its comparitively low volatility compared to other cryptocurrencies. A recent analysis reports that bitcoin might reach 130k and beyond in the near future. So yeah, it will be a popukar currency worldwide in the future. 

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will have a very important future and will have a wide spread all over the world.  This is due to the ease of dealing with it and using it in investment and trading.

We are now in the era of modernity and the use of digital currency is a modern thing because it facilitates a lot of transactions. Therefore, cryptocurrencies have spread widely around the world.

I guess this thing isn't far. But in the future I see that cryptocurrencies will be traded like banknotes and until the far the near future we will see cryptocurrencies dominated with payment. That's for sure.

Yes, you are right.  One day everyone will work on this cryptocurrency.  Because with this forum you can easily make money sitting at home.  You can be successful by earning money by working for a short time.  So one day all the people in the world will work on crypto.

Already, my friend, a very possibility .. The world is evolving .. Technology and the internet enter a lot of aspects .. In our daily life .. I believe that the introduction of cryptocurrency into our daily lives will have a positive impact on the entire population of the globe because it is a truly successful currency .. They facilitate our daily lives in general and permanently ..

Certainly you are right, but not very soon, as cryptocurrencies still face some difficulties, such as being rejected by governments and by some people as well.
But when all people become believers in it, then it will be used throughout the world.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you are right
From what we see these days, we can predict where the cryptocurrencies will control the whole financial system
Currently, cryptocurrencies in general have a value higher than the value of any paper currency, meaning that investing in cryptocurrencies is the future, and I think that in the next 10 years dealing with digital currencies will become only what people know , and paper currencies will go to museums

• +4 1

You are absolutely correct my dear friend. Day by Day our moderators are trying there best to increase the success rate of our platform and crytoworld is becoming famous everyday. Since many new members are joining from every corner of the world soon this platform will become a great market for everyone.