Technological development - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

Technological development

Yes, this is for sure .. because technology is developing and everything is developing, even trade is developing. Therefore, I think that digital currencies will soon become more widespread than paper currencies .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

• +5 1

yes my dear friend with the passage of time technology changes it will bring a fall to the back Technology so think before you invest your money in any kind of platform.

أThe technological development may make digital currencies replace fiat currencies in daily life, Technology development is a major reason for the popularity and growth of digital currencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 2

With ever rising fame of cryptocurrency it can be said it can replace fiat currency as a means of trading between individual and development of information technology leads to growth of digital currencies.

Yes, my dear friend, we have recently witnessed a lot of remarkable development, especially in the field of technology and matters related to automation, as cryptocurrencies are one of the things that have developed our present age. It shortened the time and gained us speed and safety

Hello, all of my colleagues. The use of digital currencies rather than paper money has grown even further. Dealing with cryptocurrencies will increase as countries embrace them due to the pace with which they can be converted, their low fees, and the fact that they are not traded.

My dear friend, of course, we live in the middle of an era that gradually develops technology, including the circulation of digital currencies, which are overwhelmingly in the market and have their capabilities and contributions, such as work here, for example, everything is in the continuation of good luck for all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, I expect in the coming years a remarkable development in digital currencies, and I expect most companies will deal in digital currency, and I think it will affect, but not much.

Yes, my dear friend. Of course, working via the Internet and electronic currency is the currency that has achieved a very advanced gap in global technology and the global economy. It is the major cryptocurrency, the future currencies of the economic financial system around the world under the leadership of the blockchain financial system. I think it will appear mainly on paper currencies. And global criticism because of the technological gap that exists in it Thank you very much

In fact, There are many sceintist which do work hard for the invention of new technology. Actually, E-commerce is the language of the times, and many sales sites use this method that is convenient and useful. So we should enjoy all these new technology.Honestly, I have seen benefits of technology and very less disadvantages. 

There is no doubt that technological development has affected the whole world
 Technological development may make digital currencies replace fiat currencies in daily life, and technology development is a major reason for the popularity and growth of digital currencies. However, no government in the world will allow this.

it cannot refuse to say that technological developments change this world into global word, at the modern age we can learn everything easily from everywhere from the internet, nothing is difficult at this stage, most of the peoples do trading in cryptocurreny on the internet 

Yes, my friend, the global trend is now towards digital currencies, especially after the epidemic that we suffered from in the last period. The world has realized that you have a way to deal without the need for physical presence, but you must distinguish between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, as most countries in the world deal with digital money, which is money that exists. In banks, they are tracked and taxes are taken on them and can be tracked easily while the cryptocurrency is not affiliated with a specific party and is transferred through mining, and this matter is lengthy to explain. Cryptocurrencies will not be easily dealt with in all countries, I think, but digital currencies have already started dealing with them. The credit card is a transaction in digital currency .

My friend, we are in a continuous development, and life has become a tire that is racing against time, so we have to keep pace with this development using the electronic language, and of course there will be a significant impact of cryptocurrencies on fiat currencies

Now a days this forum is more secure. So it will be very help full for newbie. For that they are safe here by scammers. Before in this  forum many scammers are there. Now it's getting more secure.

I actually think paper money in one way its going to come to a huge challenge and to me right now we just have to check, right now the monetary system in paper money works , but then technology has overtaken almost everything and soon it will be easier to integrate the monetary system with technology and I think its going to happen soon,am wishing you best of luck my fellow members.

Hello, my companions, that the development of technology is a reflection of the state of development of society and the existence of modern mechanisms to replace the old ones.