How do you keep private key? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

How do you keep private key?

Two-factor authentication can be used as an additional protection for our wallets, and we should avoid giving our private keys to anyone or entering them on any anonymous site.

My dear friend I have joined this from recently so someone guide me how to work here and make money online on this platform.

I am very much thankful to you for sharing such a useful and informative content and I know how important and sensitive this topic is , as far as security of my account is concerned. So, it great to keep your private key safe and make your account secure to avoid scamming activities. I know, everyone is willing to keep it safe , so try to follow the instructions given here.

I am using a tiny trick it may be useful for you and I will share it with you 

Write your secure informations into a text file and after saving them rename the file you created and remove the extension (.txt) or use any extension that is not normal or  expected , the hacker won't expect that this file is a text file an you will be safe but don't forget to remember the file location and rename it every time you need to open it 

I Hope this will be useful for you

Edited by Abo7aidarah

If you want to save your private key then you make it strong and don't tell to everyone there is the only thing is is I keep my private key in my paper notebook as this way I can use on any time then I need my password or email

Yeah, that's a smart idea; keeping a backup of our encryption key is also a common practice; we can't predict what will change in the real, and keeping our secret key in a notebook is just not adequate it can be burned out, so we should keep a backup of it.

• +2 1

In any work field you must have a privacy protection and this is came from protection password or privacy keys.Privacy is necessary part to ensure your successness.

It can be risky for your account because the hackers are always aware what are you doing and when they will do with your account so please be careful with your private keys and do not share with anyone .

I think that the private key must be hard so that hackers cannot penetrate your wallet and that you have saved your key. Write it in the memo or paper and do not put it.

I have written my crypto key in my diary and also i have used keyword for it to remember and done other things too and private key is very important and we have to protect it any way.

We know that the security of my accounts is very important to take care of the capital that we have obtained, so we must put an alphanumeric password, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters to do so. wallets a little more secure 

• +1 1

I also write my private key on a piece of paper, and I never save it on the mobile phone, because it is possible at any moment to hack and steal money.

Hello dear friend, how are you here?  Well preserving the key for our wallet is a very important topic in order to ensure that our money is safe from penetration and theft by thieves and fraudsters.  Placing the key in email-linked cloud storage is a very good idea to ensure it is preserved and not seen by others.

Mate it is very important to keep private key safe because private key safe our account . I safe my private key on notebook or paper or sometime i safe in on mobile . I hope i do it good . I also secure my account with strong password.

• +5 1

First, make sure you store your private key in a safe place so that no one can access it. Next, check again the website you are going to connect your wallet to to see if it is legitimate or a scam, since there are a lot of hunting sites that have access to your private key.

I don't have any experience about this post.  But by reading comments I gained some knowledge about this post.  So, I suggest everyone to never use electronic means to record yours keys . Use only paper products, notebook  as the risk of loss may be reduced.  Because , it is necessary to protect your money instead of searching other opportunities for making profits. Prevention is better than cure

Welcome my dear friend

we have to work to protect the account more important than making money through the private key, as I mentioned.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

your PC will break, etc. Use only paper products, notebooks or notebooks to write down passwords, as the risk of loss is reduced to almost 0.You can learn about this information through the Internet, which will help you to understand your experience.sometimes like that well other experts gives us a lot of ideas about it which I also read carefully m trying to follow them . 

I keep my key for my wallet on my notebook, which I don't let anyone see. Because it contains my data.

When you own cryptocurrencies, what you really have is a "private key". Your "private key" unlocks its owner's right to spend the cryptocurrencies associated with it. Since it provides access to your cryptocurrency, in addition to the private key, there is also a public key and there is a cryptographic link between the public key and the private key. It is possible to recover the public key if you own the private key. However, it is impossible to find the private key using the public key only, the private key is not stored even in the secure device, but rather in a special memory card, and it is usually also protected by having this private key itself encrypted with a pass phrase that you save or With the fingerprint or retina information if the information is very sensitive.

An important topic because many ignore this, so fraudsters enter their account and steal their money, so we must protect our information or write it on an external paper in addition to using two-factor authentication in order to protect your account more. Protecting your money is more important than searching for Make a profit.

Safeguarding our passwords is something primordial when working with cryptocurrencies, there are several methods to safeguard them in hardware wallets such as Ledger but for me it is better in physical form than the traditional way with paper and pencil written down in a notebook. 

I write my private key on my private notebook and keep it, and I do not let anyone see it, nor do I share it with anyone to prevent theft.

I agree with you, my friend. I'm doing the same thing, too. I keep my important information on paper, not on my computer or my phone, so that hackers can't get it .. In my opinion this is the best way to keep your important keys in safe .

• +4 1

A piece of paper seems also to be a big mistake to make. If something happens and you lose this paper you are in trouble and you will be one like the previous that lost their private keys. You should have two or three papers for backup and not all the private key in one paper but in more. You have to be both safe that you will not lose it and store it at a secure location so nobody will steal it. And finally, if someone finds and steals one of these papers, it should be just a piece of the private key, not all of it.