What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

This gonna be the awesome idea.We can log in by one click.No sign in problem available.And also better security.In application there are bo ads.More secure than browser.I think this gonna be good step.If crypto make a application 

Edited by Shuvo Mia

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

If this happens then it is really helpful for everyone because this app gain reputation from different platform. Those people who does not know about cryptocurrency platform, also visit this site.

A Cryptotalk utility would be a welcome development for contributors and it'd make working at the web page clean and on hand. There are certain capabilities that should be upgraded and if these features are upgraded, it would improve the effectiveness of the participants and platform on the identical time. Using browsers may be stressful some instances as they get sluggish proscribing your ability to work.

The idea is fantastic, but nothing can be taken lightly, you have to do a lot of study and research to be able to launch an application that lasts and is reliable over time. Each application has its advantages and disadvantages. For cryptotalk I think you prefer to go step by step but firm. We are surprised that at any time they launch that application.

When the app crypto talk will be launch it will be very beneficial to it's users. The user's will get easy access to the site so that it will get popular when the people have easy access they will share it more and this site will get popular so that's why the crypto company must form their app.

• Useful or interesting 1

So sad this is for you and for all. And it would be our first priority to make a strong password and use numbers in our password and also use *# in our password. If we use these two numbers or one of them. Then our password will be enough strong that your account will never be hack.

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

Hey sayems, They should delivered an application for individuals who make their distributions by telephone, from my perspective they work better on the PC yet that is up to every one, except interestingly, on the off chance that they discharge a telephone application, it tends to be positive for cryptotalk and for the individuals of the gathering, as it would assist the page with getting more known according to individuals who actually don't have the foggiest idea about this incredible page.

Is crypto in smartphone....

That is very useful to all  members in Cryptotalk forum and it will makes work easier and comfortable. And there is very difficulty to login and logout again and again.if it release in app that is very useful to all.o think that is good but i dont know theyhave many of problems behind it .

Yes definitely this will increase the engagement of users on the forum. This will make it easy for all of us to visit our profile daily & post new content on the forum.

It will be good from one side. It will be bad from the other side. It will be convenient to work on a smartphone. The number of spammers will also increase.Many types of apps will be created that are not related to crypto. These apps can cause spamming. Again, in many cases it also has advantages.

Some may see this as a great development but it's contrary to my own perspective because when cryptotalk application is created scammers may invent numerous duplicate to be cheating members while logins in to their accounts plagiarizing private data

Hello fellows I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that in some countries crypto talk is banned but I don't know why it's not so profitable or good to release an app

I think that would be really cool. If such an application comes out soon, I think it will contribute a lot to the popularity of this forum. It will be very positive for those who use this forum on the phone.

Of course you are right. It is true that this is a very good idea but I understand that it is very difficult because a lot of people do not enter randomly.I think this version gives the forum all the requirements so far because of the great effort in construction and the more time given to the staff of the forum.

It would be great because reading and posting in this forum from mobile phone's browser is not very easy. most of the time I get random errors and slow downs. If a good mobile app is released, I am sure it will make the forum experience smoother on the go.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, if this happens, the smartphone users will get a lot of help. Whenever they want, they can open their app and get their information and it can be easy to post, whereas now it would be a bit difficult for me to do it on the desktop.  

This could be th great help for us if we can get app for this forum. Because working on a mobile fone with application is much comfortable than to work on desktop 

• +1 1

I think it would be great news for the forum, since nowadays smartphones are more used than computers. In addition, there is also the fact that sometimes it is easier to write from the smartphone in almost any place, while on the computer this is not always possible.
In addition, I think that if that happens, probably the activity of the forum would increase more, because it would be easier to connect from anywhere.

Nice idea.

It'd be nice if an app release come up.

The user interface will be more friendly though everything is still normal on site.

But I'm sure they have their reasons otherwise there supposed to be an app for cryptotalk.

Nevertheless, I'm okay with it using the site.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, sayems said:

This will be a great moment if there will publish any app for cryptotalk.Our work will be easier to do.And also a huge people will enter to this forum.Because people feel more comfortable with app than website.

It is a wonderful idea..This would be great addition and its easier for everyone, the number of people in the platform will increase.

Yes it would be great and people feel more comfortable on this app and work of other browser would be stop. I think the management can make this decision and build a app for cryptotalk. I like because it would be great for mumber and also for forum. 

It will be great if crypto talk launches an app for the Android or mobile users. It will be very helpful for mobile users to work on this amazing platform and earn a good amount of money and get amazing knowledge.

• +2 1

It's going to be very great if cryptotalk should realise an application for smart phone users. The mode of operation will surely impressed almost all smart phone users because with the app they will get back the money they spend in subscribing, it will also lowers  the pressure of users on other social media's. Eg Facebook,Twitter and many others.