Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

Your 6 posts which are not counted.  Got deleted.  May be the content of those 6 posts was valueless and unimportant.  Or your posts carries information which does not have any proof or was based on ambiguous ideas.  So try to create useful content it would be accepted.. 

• +1 1

Only 20 useful publications are counted for payment, if you make 20 publications and none is valued, you will not receive any payment, if you make 30 or 40 publications a day and all are valued, they will still pay you only 20 because it is the maximum of publications to be paid by cryptotalk. 

Hello friend, you can make 30 publications if you want but only 20 will be counted, that's why of your 26 only 20 will be counted, that's the maximum number of useful posts per day, for the forum effect you will count all the posts you make but for the campaign effect only 20 will be counted. 

• +1 1

You can maximum do 50 comments per day.After completing 100 comments,you have to do 20 comments daily.You will be paid for them.Some posts can be deleted for making mistake.

The first 100 post are not paid so you cant comment maximum 50 post a day but as your earning will start your 20 posts will ne calculated daily because its daily limit set on this forum. 

I don't meditate you will receive problems, but everywhere if you will say evils it will be in yobit as in that conversation they single set aside 20 each day posts, hence it is the largest part liable that they did not chronicle you. If you are a beginner you requisite examine and become skilled at how to effect on the send a message it is your conscientiousness to observe out.

Well mate, Anything that happened to in this forum have also happened to almost everyone,so you have to be patience with everything with time it will come your way as a good thing, allot of people have faced the same problem you are facing deleting of post and also been removed from campaign,so be patience. yes

After completing 100 posts everyday you will be paid for 20 useful posts. If your posts are useless or they don’t have better quality you won't get your payment.Work sincerely here to get paid for your work.

You can make  50 posts regular. But you will get payment for 20 posts.This is the rules of our crypto currency. So,you want to always make 20 useful posts for get payment. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I think that you should comprehensively review and search this forum again to know that you must first write 100 free useful posts .. Afterwards, you must write 20 posts per day and you will receive the corresponding payment ... You can write the number that you want that is more than 20 .. However, only 20 entries will be counted .. I wish you luck and success.

• +5 1

There is a limit for daily posts which is 20 posts per day, if you reach 21+ posts your other posts will not be counted but the rest of the posts will be recorded and you can find it on the Jobith platform whether a new member or a senior member. So my advice forum is you have to keep it going, take your time and make sure you get past it

Of course, my friend, you can write as many posts as you want within the forum, in case you have a large amount of information and love to share it with others, but according to the forum’s policy, you will not get profits except for the first twenty posts that you shared, but all the useful posts that you have shared will be counted and this will result. To raise the evaluation of your account within the forum and may become with days the most popular member in the forum, therefore we must look at the topic positively and not content themselves with publishing what is paid for

• +2 1

Don't exhaust yourself by doing so while all they accept from you is 20 posts...not less, not more than this. You must focus on bettering the 20 you do everyday.  

The initial 100 posts are preparing and instructive for the amateur individual, and after every day there are 20 paid posts. Deaf the rules of the forum is that it will pay for just the 20 useful post so make your post quality good rather than doing more than 20 post. After joining this forum I had to post 100, I completed 100 posts in 2 days. I didn't know many rules and regulations of this forum. First you need to finish 100 posts on the platform. 2 days together on the first day 50 second days 50. Then follow the rules and post 20 every day.

Dear the rule is we get paid for only 20 posts per day. It's not the rule that we can't make upto 20 posts as we are paid only for rated posts. Sometimes we comment on a useless topic, so when the topic gets deleted automatically our comment also gets deleted. That effects our number of posts.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It just happened because your posts could be deleted; it's not as if you had 30 posts and they were all counted, then you'd be paying for all 30 posts, right? You can post more than 20 times, but you will only be paid for the first 20. This is the rule of forum , we can get the payment of maximum 20 posts.

According to my knowledge, you can share a maximum of 50 posts per day, but you will only get money on 20 posts only, and the posts must have a positive evaluation in order to be paid

Your criteria in the get-together you must post for you too because conversation allows you to send out 20 blog posts every day. Only 20 blog posts are generally looked at through the blog posts that you've built. You should always be valuable along with important about this kind of gifts as a whole in tally 20 blogposts so you are generally purchased that will. I would like to get pleasure from that lifestyle that can give karma precious.

Dear friend, according to the rules of this forum, you can write 50 posts per day as a maximum, but you will not be paid for more than 20 comments per day, and your posts must be useful as the first 100 posts in the forum are free and not paid.

Now a days there are so many spam post. So we should write more than 20 comment per day because our post can deleted.

But your payments are only for 20 comments.  You will not get paid for any extras. So try to creat valuable post so that you can get positive react.

Dear friend you can do whatever you want from the posts but will only be counted 20 positive posts only and should be careful not to misspell because it may cause the deletion of many posts .

• +2 1

hello friend I don't know about this problem because I am a big eye has and face it yet but I think you should concern about the senior people of this platform because number of expert people who are working on cricket talk on daily basis they and guiding us they solve our problems so they should tell you about that problem

Even though I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

Hello my friend, the number of posts published is not important. You can publish the number you want per day, but you will receive the profit on the first 20 posts you publish after you complete the first 100 posts, knowing that some of the posts may be deleted by the admins, so be careful In publishing these posts and make them within the rules of the forum

• +4 1

yes dear it happens to me many times and i also worried about this but now i am able to know the reason behind this dear this is happens that sometimes we write comments on repeated post and and also our some post were also deleted