How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

It is not important for me to learn about new currencies, but rather we have to know how the market moves and how to invest
I think identifying currencies and keeping track of what is happening in them is just a waste of time
This is according to my humble opinion
Good luck anyway

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello my friend
Yes, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies around the world, but not all currencies are desirable and important
The currencies used for trading are the old currencies that have good market value

It's a huge number really. I've heard of cryptocurrency, but I never know it's that much. I know only the popular ones, bitcoin, litecion, Ethereum, etc. I hope I know more about the comments of other people

I started out in the world of cryptocurrencies recently and didn't know there were many of them.

I gained some knowledge about it and became acquainted with some, and this is a good start.

I want to continue here so I started researching more about this topic.

We have to focus on known and reliable currencies in the field of investment, because with the large number of currencies, some of them may be fraud.

• +1 1

I am a beginner here, my friend, and I was very surprised by the number of cryptocurrencies around the world that I did not expect to reach this limit.

The most currency I know about is Bitcoin, and I think it is the most important one that will have a prosperous future through my work here. I learn every day new information.

• +1 1

Frankly, I do not know how many cryptocurrencies are, I am new here and I only know bitcoin. I think that no one can count it because it is many, some of it is active and some of it has no value, but we all know that Bitcoin is the best around the world.

• +1 1

Dear friend, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies In the world but my dear before buying any cane work Before purchasing any currency you must consider To the graph To watch its movement and price On this basis, make a purchase 

• +1 1

I also do not know much, and I do not believe a lot, the number of cryptocurrencies is increasing and we do not know which ones are honest and which ones are scams, so I think it is good for us not to risk looking for unpopular cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Today there are more than 4,400 digital currencies in the world whose market value exceeds 1.5 trillion US dollars, the most famous of which is Bitcoin, whose market value exceeds 959 billion US dollars.

It is a good number and cryptocurrencies are many, but we must be careful because there are fake currencies and we must pay all attention to the cryptocurrencies used in trading and known in the financial market

Welcome, dear friend, in fact, I do not much about cryptocurrencies because I am new in this field and I only know bitcoin and I see it as a wonderful, profitable and comfortable currency as well.

• +2 1

Wow, this is a colossal figure. I'd heard of cryptocurrency before, but I had no idea it was worth so much. I'm just familiar with the most well-known, such as bitcion, litecion, etherium, xcu, and others. I'm hoping to learn more from other people's feedback.

Thanks it's an interesting thing to know

I know that Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency now but I'm not pretty sure

and here in this forum we deal with Satoshi

thank you buddy for you topic

The important thing is not the number of digital currencies that you know because many of them are fraudulent currencies, so always when you know a currency you must analyze and study it well so that you do not lose it because what is important is your knowledge of the real currencies with a clear project and stay away from fraudulent currencies.

• +4 1

I know the currency of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, and there are so-called water currencies .. Bray, even if there are a large number of cryptocurrencies, but not all of them are useful or good.

Hello my friend ,
 I am completely new here and do not know many currencies, but these are the currencies that I know:
 Bitcoin (which is well known)
 Litecoin is another possible alternative to fiat currencies, and a prominent competitor to Bitcoin.  The creators of Litecoin hope it will eventually be used to pay for everyday goods and services
 NEO is a platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
 IOTA is a cryptocurrency that is based on a Directed Acyclic Graph structure created to work with (IoT) devices or the Internet.
 Ethereum is historically the second most popular cryptocurrency, yet it is very different from Bitcoin.  Val-Ethereum is actually the name of the Ether blockchain platform.  Ethereum is a blockchain platform for "smart contracts".
 - Ripple (XRP) is another "services" currency.  Its blockchain platform is set up to facilitate cross-border fiat currency transfers more efficiently.  The Ripple (XRP) has been closely associated with supporting a number of banks since its inception, and it is often viewed as the "established" cryptocurrency.

Actually, I don’t know the total number of cryptocurrency in the world of cryptography, but there thousands of cryptocurrency and so many cryptocurrency created everyday but the members of this platform should be very careful with investing in new cryptocurrency because there value may fall anytime.

The important thing is not the number of digital currencies that you know because many of them are fraudulent currencies, so always when you know a currency you must analyze and study it well so that you do not lose it because what is important is your knowledge of the real currencies with a clear project and stay away from fraudulent currencies.

I think there is not any person who would know the exact number of Cryptocurrencies in the world. Because there are so many Cryptocurrencies on different exchange sites. Some exchange sites have their own Cryptocurrencies in ICOs that are also considered as Cryptocurrencies. I think it may be more than thousands in numbers.

Have a good day, my dear friend, it does not matter how many cryptocurrencies you know, as they are very many, and anyone can create a new currency daily and put it on the market. But the important thing is to know the most important of them, know their value in the market, and know how to trade them. The most important cryptocurrency in my opinion is Bitcoin.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think there are lots of cryptocurrency wondering around the world I think most popular one is bitcoin BTC litecoin dogecoin I think those are popular among all of them I hope you gain knowledge from this post if you do please give me a positive reputation

There are more than 800 cryptocurrences traded on more than 4,800 encrypted anat market markets as of August 1, 2017 and the number is increasing. Any programmer can create an cryptocurrency at any time depending on the current market value of more than 90 billion. Bitcoin leads by about 50%, followed by Ethereum and Rebel.

This is what i know about currency names and i am looking forward to more knowledge about this field and i know is not that much and the only cryptocurrencies i know are not much and bitcoin litecoin etherum dron and others.