Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Hello dear friend. Yes, you are right we should help newbies because it is very hard for them on this forum. After all, they do not know the rules very much. The only thing I disagree with you about is that newbies are treated badly. I do not think that they are treated badly. At least I have never seen someone treating a newbie badly and even when I was a newbie I was never treated badly, it was vice versa for me. Everyone was helpful and welcoming.

When someone start an new work he/she must face some problems. As a beginner, i want to tell all the newbies to learn and follow the rules of cryptotalk. Keep patience. Other people shouldn't degrade the newbies. They should advise them and appreciate them so they can grow up. Thanks.

Getting in touch with this cryptotalk platform is a bit hard when your are a beginner. Now I know it because I am a newbie. I had started just one week before. Little by little I am getting an idea about crytotalk.

Edited by Jennifer Mathew

@Rubayed123 Hi dear , Yeah as a newbie we have to face many difficulties such as negative rating,lack of knowledge about this forum ,lack of time to do work, first of all we have to overcome all of these difficulties.then we can get positive reputation here.

For me, as a beginner, I have to understand the rules very well and review old members' posts in order to learn from them and make my own comments. in this way, I will get positive reviews.

Hello friend, The beginner can be a difficult thing but it will be temporary, so you have to work hard and honest in the beginning in order to become an expert in the world of crypto and trading. good luck my friend.

As. A newbie , the most hardest thing which I feel is important was to adjust and to know the actual rules and regulations which the forum has and we have to obey all those rules , initially I was unable to find those rules but at last I found all the rules 

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, to be a beginner is difficult, but nothing remains the same, through the information you get and help others for you, it will not remain difficult, and you will feel better more, so we must energize and help each other. 

It's just the investment that we can make in this forum.you must read the rules and regulations in this platform.don't lose your hopes.

According to me dear new member of this forum have to follow all the rules. Because many of beginners break the rules and they are banned from this forum. So try your best to become a good member of this forum.

You might thing the hardest thing to be here is being a newbie however you are a newbie for a short period of time. If you are a fast learner then you are going to be an expert in no time. Being a newbie helps you to understand things and this might be tough for you however after that you can excel in this forum.

Yes bro you are right but we should reduce this hardest period for new members by guide them or by helping or if you want to get positive point first get knowledge.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thanks, the newbies have to read the rules of this forum and follow it,they also have to be patient and hard working person,if anything is difficult for them they should ask the seniors members of the platform in order to help them with it.

yes of course  the hardest thing is being a beginner. still i am a beginner and facing too much difficulties. My first  100 posts is not yet completed  because this forum accept only useful posts i don't know the rules and regulations as much but my point is that 

"Easiness will come after hurdles".

I don't think that you're completely right. Ofcourse a newbie will find it little hard to focus on spending a little time everyday to secure some knowledge about the crypto currency and to share some informative posts about something that they have just met a while ago. 

However once a newbie had understood the rules and regulations it can become much easier for him. Moreover this beginner section is meant for them to easily catch up the basics. Once they becomes aware of the basics it doesn't seems to be hard any more.

• +1 1

Well, my buddy, you are proper approximately what you assert, as the beginning is usually the maximum tough, and for my part, new contributors will find a lot of senior participants of the forum to help them and educate them a way to paintings right here. I, in flip, propose new participants to adhere to the discussion board’s regulations and conditions, examine every day and analyze greater approximately cryptocurrencies and create enjoy and tranquility for the sake of move ahead and preserve working

Because everyone knows beginning to function within crypto speak discussion board like a beginner isn't always easy however as time passes, individual as well as difficult operating you'll enhance the thing you need the majority of is actually individual as well as be sure you adhere to the actual foibles from the discussion board simply because it's the very first thing which will show you to accomplish your own objective do not duplicate other people simply because should you choose therefore you'll be prohibited in the system completely simply play the role of impartial of your as well as adhere to the actual feet actions from the older people after that you'll be prosperous and you'll accomplish your own goal, as well as goals associated with becoming a member of crypto, speak discussion board

• +5 1

Yes being a newbie is one of the hardest task in this platform. When I was new to this platform I struggled a lot but we can understand the things easily because there are many experienced people trying to help the newbies in this platform. Before posting anything all must read the rules and regulations of this forum.

You are absolutely right mate. That was the toughest time I had here. I don't know much about cryptotalk, basically into cryptoworld. I didn't know about YoBit wallet system and all. And everybody was talking about getting banned. I suggest every newbie to read the rules and regulations first. Also its very important to be confident and have hope while completing first 100 posts.

• +2 1

in arrange to urge develop in this cryptotalk gathering as a unused part they must to begin with examined and get it the rules and controls of this location and take time to research some informations and concepts to induce a few tips and traps to urge more positive appraisals from other individuals and perusers.

I know it is always hard for newbie to get reputation after commenting or creating a post.even some useful post are denied reputation but with time we will get there.its all about being patience,and determined to be successful. @Jawad777, @Mnola03

Yes you are right my friend. As I'm also new bie here here. So in my Start I'm facing many problem such as understanding topic how to comments and so on. But now I'm doing my best because I know how to work and through this my knowledge will be increases. And now I'm taking many knowledge about crypto.

As we.all know starting work in cryptotalk forum as a newbie is not easy task but with time patience and hard working you will improve what you need most is patience make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum because it is the first thing that will guide you through to achieve your goals 

I don't think it is that hard to become a newbie to this place because you have to read aloud that is all and there is no issue with reading will be able to make post as well