Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Most of the time human beings usually and its crucial to paintings and prepare the whole thing that works for we want to preserve on following each unmarried that factor that works , we want to peer them examine first its clean to be pressured on this location due to the lots of topics, we want to preserve on building to it such an remarkable state of affairs we ought to paintings with such massive desire and proliferation 

Yes true.  Newbie starting  so mucg ideas don't have . Many challenges pass . But some newbie many information collect about how it's done here . If you work hard and don't break rules then you can make it everything.  It's site is good so helpful.

Edited by Sara akram

Nobody really does things for the worse, but to teach the new ones, I received negative marks when I was new, but I have already learned a lot thanks to those who correct me because I know that it is not something easy but everything is to improve so being a newbie It is difficult but learning from mistakes is better.

• +1 1

My dear friend hardest thing here in crypto is the time of biginning the time of biginning is very difficult for newbie they faced very hard time they know nothing about crypto example of newbie is like child they passing from very difficult situation so here we will support and motivate the newbie

I think the hardest things for the beginner is that they face a lot of problem about reputation because the people cannot give reputation to new people otherwise if they understand all the rules and regulation then there is no need to worry about it just you do hard  your work honestly.

You are right. As a newcomer you have to face many problems in this forum. You don't understand exactly how to post, how to create your own topic. So in this case you should take the advice of experts and look at all the rules of the forum.

I do not agree with the vision, my dear, it is not difficult to be a beginner, but the difficult and the injustice is appropriate for you to not learn and not acquire the news. Every person at the beginning is a beginner, because with the days he gains experience

I think the hardest thing in this forum is making reputation if you are new in this forum then no one gives your like you should have to do hard work for it you should always make good content so that people like it attracted toward you it and gives you good reputation.

My greetings to you my dear friend, I think new members should be read by the rules and conditions before they start working to avoid mistakes and warning points

Yeah this is so good idea we should help them and encourage them but the newbies should not hustle . Firstly they should stay on the forum for sometime or even some days and learn from co members and they they put something on the forum.

Yes it can be difficult to be a newbie here but no that much hard if you read and follow the rules and regulations of here .not only here but in every stage of life the beginning always is a difficult thing but once we start work for it with courage and patient so it becomes easy and interesting for us .so work hard and be patient dear friend and you will see a good change. 

Indeed, you are right. The most difficult thing is to be a beginner. I am now a beginner and I feel a little difficult, but I am learning and patient in order to achieve my goals and all that we wish.

At a newbie level there are many challenges to pass through including criticism from other members since still lucking some knowledge about how it's done here but mostly important thing is to keep moving and follow the rules while believing you too can make it.....😷

these so through, the benchmark of creating 100 useful forum post as beginner is the hardest thing in these forum

but after those posts, one gets acquainted to the forum properly

I am beginner and yes its my fear of getting negative reputation as i don't know about writing posts but still i am trying to write every post related to topic and trying to use useful content in posts and try to attract members towards my posts as i want to get good positive reputation.

Hello there I concur with you most of individuals here gives negative rating to others fair for fun And newbie are getting misfortune indeed they take after rules and attempt their best to urge great notoriety for God purpose do not do such things do not squander someone's work by giving negative rating in case it doesn't merit

the most hardest thing i ever faced in this forum when i was a newbie was to complete the first 100 posts & it was so hard it took me at least 3 days to complete it with the limit of 50 per day.

• +1 1

You are right. When a new person join this platform and if he don't knowledge about this platform then he took some loss in form of lack of knowledge about the posts ,how he can get some point for the reputation. So if you want to work online at any platform. Fist,you should search about the apps and ask the details about the work and policies also. If you are interested in that app so you should ask from the seniors about your problem. They will guide you in the efficient way.

As a newbie in this forum you will find it difficult for yourself only if you want to,why? Because not only crypto currency forum only but any place you find yourself as a new member you try and learn by asking the members you met on that same forum on what you don't understand and if you can't go this system then you follow the right part again by following and reading the guidelines in the forum. 

• +4 1

Dear friend in the beginning you will face difficulties every where. But with the experience you will learn how to work on that platform. If you will follow the rules of this forum you will not face any issue hopefully. 

• +2 1

On 01/12/2020 at 5:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Yes mate you are right .very right for that matter because newbies in this forum are going through hard time contributing to the forum because we don't know anything about the forum as such we can make a mistake in our post and thereby get banned .please the senior members should please carry us along

My friend nothing is impossible in the world but before the every work you should to get the knowledge about that and I want to suggest you that it before the crypto using you should to get the knowledge about that

Yes, brother, you are right. It is very difficult for the newbie that if they are ready to trade here, they will face a lot of difficulties. our seniors They should motivate them so that they never feel weak and always work hard on this farm and achieve success.

Yes, as a beginner we have more difficulty ways in this platform. Because we don't follow the rules and regulations throughout this we get negative reputation. So we must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create topics or comments that will be useful and informative to the members.throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Help the new beginners in this platform. 

The hardest part for a newbie who has just started their career in cryptotalk is definitely entering the first unpaid hundred comments. Once this part is completed, the laziness will be less as you know that you'll get paid for what you do from that time onwards. 

• +2 1